What's new

Unite against Trump

This Trump guy is just whack , assembling White supremist in his cabinet , they just showed some folks giving him the Nazi salute (Some KKK ceremony) allegedly shown on CNN

This Trump guy is just whack , assembling White supremist in his cabinet , they just showed some folks giving him the Nazi salute (Some KKK ceremony) allegedly shown on CNN
It's tough to tell because the MSM (mainstream media) is so anti-Trump. As near as I can tell it is the MSM, not Trump, who are stirring up the haters. That means once Trump is actually in office they're going to be sorely disappointed because he won't take up the agenda the MSM assured them he would. Indeed, last night Trump had a meeting with several network representatives where he tore into them, told him how much he hated them, and refused to answer some of their questions.

Apparently Trump is going to try to communicate to Americans directly (YouTube, social media, etc.) as much as possible - maybe even kick the MSM out of the White House entirely. President Reagan did something like that: at times, the press corps was reduced to shouting questions at him over the noise as he boarded his helicopter. But Reagan did not despise the MSM the way Trump does.

C'mon Oscar don't get played for a sap. He intentionally writes sly supposedly pro-white sounding stuff like that...however he isn't white and he definitely has an agenda..and it isn't to portray white people in a good light.

There is a whole bloc of Viet and Chinese Americans who are more white than white.

Oh lol...with Ultron? Haha..he knows exactly what he is doing.

He isn't saying anything to portray us in a good light.

I rest my case:
American non Hispanic whites are racist and look down on others because

https://defence.pk/threads/american...acist-and-look-down-on-others-because.463543/

Last edited:
Score on what? The Donald is no longer the problem , its what he left behind that is.

It always is a pipe dream for the poor, for those with millions and billions in the stock market; it’s heaven.

I wasn't following it closely but wiki says this:
"n September 2019, Trump said he planned to build 450–500 miles (720–800 km) of new wall by the end of 2020.[6] By January 5, 2021, 452 miles (727 km) had been built, all but about 47 miles (76 km) being replacement of existing outdated or dilapidated barriers"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom