What's new

Unite against Trump

There will be money spent on the fence/wall but it won't be for a gold plated $25B one

It won't be gold plated. That will be how much in total with the wall made out of hardened concrete wall with rebar and steel, if you had watched the video you would understand that. I think you don't understand how expensive walls are to make and maintain.

It won't be gold plated. That will be how much in total with the wall made out of hardened concrete wall with rebar and steel, if you had watched the video you would understand that. I think you don't understand how expensive walls are to make and maintain.

That is basically his gold plated view of a what a wall should be. Reality is otherwise.

America was founded and built by whites. In 1980s Hollywood movies you never see black people, you only see white people. Every country is defined by its predominant ethnicity. In Israel illegals are jailed for years. America should remain a white country and justifiably so.
What is your obsession with white people...unless you are a white American?

That is basically his gold plated view of a what a wall should be. Reality is otherwise.

That was estimate was made by a Construction economist and the video shows the TRUE realities which is the wall is retarded. You have no grasp of actual construction or how you build walls. You are not an builder nor a economist. You are a silly brainwashed trump supporter blindly supporting a wall that won't work.

We are done here, either you accept the facts or you just prove your idiocy.

That was estimate was made by a Construction economist and the video shows the TRUE realities which is the wall is retarded. You have no grasp of actual construction or how you build walls. You are not an builder nor a economist. You are a silly brainwashed trump supporter blindly supporting a wall that won't work.

We are done here, either you accept the facts or you just prove your idiocy.

Listen you are not comprehending what I am saying.
1) Trump has this wild idea for some crazy King Kong island wall
2) No Congressman has come out supporting his King Kong Wall
3) Congress votes for money for projects
4) Trump isn't going to get the wall he wants

I said I think in one of my first posts here they will just spend some money to fix gaps along the border.

Last edited:
Listen you are not comprehending what I am saying.
1) Trump has this wild idea for some crazy King Kong island wall
2) No Congressman has come out supporting his King Kong Wall
3) Congress votes for money for projects
4) Trump isn't going to get the wall he wants

I said I think in one of my first posts here they will just spend some money to fix gaps along the border.

Not sure what defense the video maker can come up with as to why the Mexican wall is bad. We have every right to defend our borders from illegal intruders. We also have every right to screen people to make sure they are not going to be troublemakers. The days of bleeding heart Liberals are over.

There's already a wall there. He's(you mean trump) just going to fix the holes.

Correct. Congress will likely appropriate money to fix the holes in the border and probably long stretches that are jumping hotspots will get beefed up...possibly with cement/cameras/more patrols. I don't see how this could be called controversial. We have every right to control our borders.
However I don't see a whole block of congresspeople lining up saying they totally agree with replacing the ENTIRE system of fences/walls with an N-feet high 2000 mile cement wall for $25B.

Last edited:
However I don't see a whole block of congresspeople lining up saying they totally agree with replacing the entire system of fences/walls with an N-feet high 2000 mile cement wall for $25B.

Classic Trump supporters...

It's a 35 foot wall and it's the main feature of the Trump Campaign either he builds it or he is going to not get re-elected and if the republican congress doesn't build it then either they will not get re-elected or they face some serious problems from Trump's campaign, I wouldn't even be surprised that if they don't build the wall Trump will veto every bill they make.

Classic Trump supporters...

It's a 35 foot wall and it's the main feature of the Trump Campaign either he builds it or he is going to not get re-elected and if the republican congress doesn't build it then either they will not get re-elected or they face some serious problems from Trump's campaign, I wouldn't even be surprised that if they don't build the wall Trump will veto every bill they make.

He of course is going to try and build it. He'll try his hardest..but he doesn't control the money. He probably may try the veto route too.

Not easily and especially for the fact that democrats still hold seats in congress. I would love to see them try...

Actually that would be a rather funny outcome. The Republicans pass a bill that gets handed to Trump, Trump vetos it, the Republican then ask the Democrats to help override his veto, they decline. They have to rework the bill to the Democrats liking, it passes again, Trump again vetos, the Democrats join in to override.

I can easily see Trump setting a record for Vetos even if there was no wall issue.

Actually that would be a rather funny outcome. The Republicans pass a bill that gets handed to Trump, Trump vetos it, the Republican then ask the Democrats to help override his veto, they decline. They have to rework the bill to the Democrats liking, it passes again, Trump again vetos, the Democrats join in to override.

Nah man, Democrats have a bone to pick with Republicans, most likely they will make a majority hell for the republicans just like the way the republicans treated the democrats when they had a majority.

Nah man, Democrats have a bone to pick with Republicans, most likely they will make a majority hell for the republicans just like the way the republicans treated the democrats when they had a majority.

Well that wall may get built then just to move everything else forward.

Back
Top Bottom