What's new

Unite against Trump

Last edited:
C'mon Oscar don't get played for a sap. He intentionally writes sly supposedly pro-white sounding stuff like that...however he isn't white and he definitely has an agenda..and it isn't to portray white people in a good light.

https://defence.pk/threads/unite-against-trump.462328/page-2#post-8935448
There is a whole bloc of Viet and Chinese Americans who are more white than white. The issue is the very recognition of colors in the US and religion too. The same way can we defend the Lady who refused to issue a marriage licence to gay couples according to her beliefs; as such, those were harmless and the constitution defends her right. There are plenty of other people who could do the same without bigotry. But it is that elusive balance between left and right, freedom and outright hate that we need to address in this country unless we want another internment of muslims or other people in a worst case scenario.

Seriously? Watch all of this and you will realize it isn't pre-mature.

I don't even understand why you are defending it?

It is premature. A lot of what he says is hyperbole. Nobody has designed anything yet. Nobody has agreed to spend a dime on that wall yet.

Native Americans are not native at all. They came from Siberia in a number of waves over a number of time periods. They had many tribes that fought and killed each other. They never founded a nation. They never peacefully coexisted with one another. Only after whites founded the nation of America was there peace in America.
The US civil war?

There is a whole bloc of Viet and Chinese Americans who are more white than white. .

Oh lol...with Ultron? Haha..he knows exactly what he is doing.

I have to correct his overemphasized white hyperbole to set the record straight. He isn't saying anything to portray us in a good light. (eg Native Americans deserved to be wiped our by white people because they didn't embrace technology...say what? Only white people in the movies in the 1980s..that's why Hollywood was great..what?)

It is premature. A lot of what he says is hyperbole. Nobody has designed anything yet. Nobody has agreed to spend a dime on that wall yet.

So much denial...

For gods sake even Donald trump has given an estimate and a construction economist gave the estimate! Stop denying and just accept it.

So much denial...

For gods sake even Donald trump has given an estimate and a construction economist gave the estimate! Stop denying and just accept it.

Congress has to vote the funding for it...not Trump. There is no plan, no design, no research. He can yap all he wants about a gold plated wall.

Congress has to vote the funding for it...not Trump. There is no plan, no design, no research. He can yap all he wants about a gold plated wall.

Seriously? you are just going to pretend like you never supported it.
Not sure what defense the video maker can come up with as to why the Mexican wall is bad. We have every right to defend our borders from illegal intruders. We also have every right to screen people to make sure they are not going to be troublemakers. The days of bleeding heart Liberals are over.

Seriously? you are just going to pretend like you never supported it.

I never said i supported spending $25B for a wall. As far as I know no Congressman (the people who spend the money) has either. There will be money spent on the fence/wall but it won't be for a gold plated $25B one...unless Mexico magically decides to pay for it.

lol I kid you not! While reading his post, I immediately thought of Eddie Murphy in the Beverly Hills Cop movie series.
The first thing in my mind was Jim Kelly.

Hypocrisy displayed by some of our friends from other side of the border is shocking ... Cursing white people for genocide of native americans but praise (almost worship) Islamic invaders who massacred local people in the subcontinent, enslaved/raped women and stole land from the people of the subcontinent.

Hypocrisy displayed by some of our friends from other side of the border is shocking ... Cursing white people for genocide of native americans but praise (almost worship) Islamic invaders who massacred local people in the subcontinent, enslaved/raped women and stole land from the people of the subcontinent.
As far as south Asia is concerned... Those are fairy tails... if it was true there wouldn't have been any other religious groups left. You are living proof it never happened.

That's because they refused to accept science and technology. In Mexico 62% of the population is Mestizo because natives didn't go down that road.
Well trail of tears wasnt due to refusal of modern technology :D

Back
Top Bottom