What's new

Unidentified plane crashes in China: reports

Why the secrecy? Because it was probably an alien UFO!! :pop:

jhan419l.jpg

Alien crash test dummy emerges from downed UFO.

:P

leave it to indians to be all over this thread.

this will be celebrated all over india.

Stupid is what stupid speaks why will we celebrate if your plane crashes ?? Get a life you troll.
I think its custom in China whenever their plane crashes the govt blocks sites and Chineese members on PDF will start posting rants about India.:hitwall:

I think its custom in China whenever their plane crashes the govt blocks sites and Chinese members on PDF will start posting rants about India.:hitwall:
Obviously, man. They can't rant against China, can they? One can only do so in a democracy like India where there is freedom of expression!!
flag28.gif

Cheers!

Plane crashes in Zhejiang

08-11-2011

An unidentified plane has crashed and exploded in eastern China. China National Radio said the crash happened in Zhejiang province. Local residents said police quickly sealed off the crash site but officials declined further comment.

The Hong Kong-based Information Centre for Human Rights and Democracy says soldiers were seen working at the site. If the plane is confirmed as a military one it would be the second such crash within a month after a fighter crashed at an air show, killing one of its two pilots.

Plane crashes in Zhejiang

see everyone think of devil & devil arrives :rofl:
No i was pampering u guys as u guys post ur condolences to us when our jets crashes .:D

Nope, it's just Angels coming over to greet the devils since they are making so much noise about China ;)

You have yet to prove that "China celebrates when India have plane crashes". Talk about devils trying to mislead and confuse? :lol:

A military plane crashed in china and ur laughing?? :angry: respect dead.
Oooops! Firstly, its not been proved what it was. Could've been a meteorite.

Second, how do you know it was a manned craft? Could've been a UAV.

Thirdly, even if it was a manned aircraft, how do you know that anyone died?

So let's not rush in to pay respects to the living! :azn:

buddy u created blaphesmy by posting these pics ,now chinese trolls wont spare us :rofl:

I posted that pic just too say that they even allowed journalists to take pictures in case of a crashed J-10, then why such level of secrecy now?

A military plane crashed in china and ur laughing?? :angry: respect dead.

Showing the sad face....are we.!!
Try not to jump the gun.......sincerely hope there aren't no casualties. !!

Back
Top Bottom