What's new

Unending Walk at Delhi's Terminal T-3!

Are they building a new terminal? That will be nice. Which one is that? Trisulam or Meenambakkam?

new terminal--

10TH_TERMINAL_950846f.jpg

20120708181746.jpg

getimage.dll

getimage.dll

chennai-terminal-airport630.jpg

Delhi is my home . I cannot stop a big toothy grin when i am at T-3. That's generally once a month . in the past decade delhi has improved transport infrastructure by leaps and bounds . And i don't mean just metros and T-3 . Even roads have become better . I can bet my *** that you cannot travel for 5 kilometers on Delhi roads without seeing a flyover or metro or expressways . Good time to be a delhiite and burn mumbaikars hearts :lol: :rofl:

T3 is cool even when compared to U.S airports (JFK, La Guardia or Newark which I frequent regularly)
Started taking pictures and spent time in the sports bar and it was pretty neat.

IMG_0458.jpg

Great walk for Indians going in and out of Dehli Terminal. You lucky B*******.

You try Walking 2 Km from your check in to your flight when you are running late

Luckily IGI does operate 8 Seater Karts for ferrying people who can even stand on the Walkalator

i am from orissa and can say east or west bangalore is the best....!!!:D:yahoo:

try the new chennai airport terminal i bet you wont be dissapointed.....

scaled.php

Yaar that's a picture of what the airport will look like once it is ready. I was living in Chennai for about 4 years, left in November of 2011. The airport is downright pathetic for a city that claims to be the Detroit of India. Specially the security check. I mean if more than 3 flights are departing, the resultant jam is intolerable.

The lounge and the waiting area facilities suck. I hope they get the airport done up asap. but I am not sure that the construction company will be able to deliver. They have already delayed the project and from the chatter on the street, are ill equippd to handle something of this scale. Isn't the company CCCL?

Why did the contract not go to established players like GMR or GVK?

Back
Top Bottom