What's new

They took my money and India jersey, and gave me love in return’—my week in Lahore on a cricket visa

Pakistanis can really surprise Indians by their gestures sometimes.

Actually India and Pakistan can be like India and China, rivals but without enemity, hatred and killings.

Well written about a nice adventure.

More people-to-people contacts should be done. Pakistanis to India and Indians to Pakistan.

The most common slogan was "Match tusi le lo, Aishwarya saanu de do"(Take the match, give us Aishwarya)

My slogan at a match now : "Match tusi le lo, Gul Panra saanu de do".

By the way, there used to be another slogan years ago, said by Pakistanis : "Kashmir le lo, Madhuri de do", referring to Madhuri Dixit.

5a5f46e66559f.jpg

Not that different on the Indian side, at least as of years ago :

AMI380.jpg

For now, I feel fortunate to have been to Lahore, and as they say there, Jine Lahore nahin vekhiya, o jameya nahin.

Reminds me of the visit to Pakistan by the Bollywood actress, Swara Bhaskar :

Nope. It's still the same. Nothing feels better than kicking Indians.

Yeaaaaaaaaa! Nothing feels better than kicking indianssssssssssss :pakistan:

And then that girl was apologetic because her hatred was not really her own.

Dawn news non stop works on aman ki asha tamasha for their personal agendas. This is an old travelogue back from 2004 but dawn news has a habit when it has agenda to promote something they recycle old news and publish it , seen them doing many times that. As their constant agenda is to non stop post pakistan india dosti gibberish, they published this old recycled stuff.

What is Dawn's agenda??

Aman ki aasha walon ki pen di siri

Is that hate really yours??

Well written about a nice adventure.

More people-to-people contacts should be done. Pakistanis to India and Indians to Pakistan.

My slogan at a match now : "Match tusi le lo, Gul Panra saanu de do".

By the way, there used to be another slogan years ago, said by Pakistanis : "Kashmir le lo, Madhuri de do", referring to Madhuri Dixit.

Not that different on the Indian side, at least as of years ago :

AMI380.jpg

Reminds me of the visit to Pakistan by the Bollywood actress, Swara Bhaskar :

And then that girl was apologetic because her hatred was not really her own.

What is Dawn's agenda??

She was just trying to be polite.

there is no hate.
When these hippies bring 2004 in question and i read that Yadev was traveling frequently and extensively in Pakistan during those years and then to have a thread like this
i am sorry but this is highly offensive to the victims of terrorism

She was just trying to be polite.

The two Indian guests would be the best judges of that, don't you think??
The girl turned extremely apologetic. In a few minutes, she became good friends with Ipsita and we posed for pictures with our respective flags

there is no hate.
When these hippies bring 2004 in question and i read that Yadev was traveling frequently and extensively in Pakistan during those years and then to have a thread like this
i am sorry but this is highly offensive to the victims of terrorism

The APS massacre in Peshawar in 2014 was tragic but so also was the LeT-conducted attack in Bombay in 2008 - six years previous to the Peshawar attack[1] :
The attacks, which drew widespread global condemnation, began on Wednesday, 26 November and lasted until Saturday, 29 November 2008, killing 164 people and wounding at least 308.

LeT's chief is/was Hafiz Saeed who lives in Pakistan presently. Isn't that also offensive to the victims of the Bombay attacks??

That was sad.

The hotels probably wanted to avoid police harassment, but I am not excusing their behavior.

---

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Mumbai_attacks

The two Indian guests would be the best judges of that, don't you think??

The APS massacre in Peshawar in 2014 was tragic but so also was the LeT-conducted attack in Bombay in 2008 - six years previous to the Peshawar attack[1] :

LeT's chief is/was Hafiz Saeed who lives in Pakistan presently. Isn't that also offensive to the victims of the Bombay attacks??

That was sad.

The hotels probably wanted to avoid police harassment, but I am not excusing their behavior.

---

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Mumbai_attacks
so by your logic after the arrest of Jhadav, every Indian who comes to Pakistan should be straight in head because they are a spy because KY is, that's not how the things work in this world friend

Yeaaaaaaaaa! Nothing feels better than kicking indianssssssssssss :pakistan:

Razpak I can take, you, I can't. He has a crust, and under that, is a human and a half. You have a crust.

from the article...

We carry a lot of myths about Pakistan, and it is only when we interact more, talk more at the people-level that we can have a brighter, less bitter, and more friendly future.

Interactions that take place between individuals are different from state politics, and have no resemblance whatsoever to what we read in the papers or watch on TV.

There is a huge gap that exists between perception and reality, on both sides of the Radcliffe line, an artificial divide.

The current Indian hardliner government at the center is least likely to allow this to happen...

And is it your opinion that these bozos will stay on for ever? Or that we are told what to think and feel by them?

Razpak I can take, you, I can't. He has a crust, and under that, is a human and a half. You have a crust.

And is it your opinion that these bozos will stay on for ever? Or that we are told what to think and feel by them?
What is razpak? We have milkpak in pakistan its a dairy brand , not some pizza crust or whatever. I mean seriously what are you talking,

Back
Top Bottom