What's new

Unemployment Rate Highest In 45 Years, Reveals Stalled Report: 10 Points

Here comes another idiot

Nobel-winner Paul Krugman warns India story could end with mass unemployment
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...th-mass-unemployment/articleshow/63344124.cms

Yeah want me to post everything Paul Krugman has gotten wrong so far? It will take pages...literally.

Nobel Prizes for non-science disciplines like "Economics" and "Peace" crack me up. Even Obama got one just for being black essentially....and promptly continued large scale drone warfare right after.

Way to go for credibility of the nobel prize in non-science fields.

So yeah you are an idiot troll that knows nothing about the topic at hand (and I can post examples regarding you personally if you want). Its essentially why you deflect to Krugman in the first place. Want me to post what he has said about China....gonna start nodding for all of that like a good CPC troll clown?....or suddenly its all wrong when it concerns China? Just go get your 5 cent cheque and leave actual topic discussion to more relevant people.

Its NDTV.
I will wait for other sources.

Brief Research ::

The report says in 2011-12, the unemployment rate stood at 2.2 per cent and youth unemployment is at "astronomically high" levels of 13 to 27 per cent.

BIG LIE

https://tradingeconomics.com/india/unemployment-rate

une.png
@Nilgiri

Have you looked at Coffee Day or at Starbucks? Depending on your budget and your inclinations, one or the other of them is likely to be a good place to be in, while waiting. If you would like more suggestions, please name your city.

Yeah want me to post everything Paul Krugman has gotten wrong so far? It will take pages...literally.

Nobel Prizes for non-science disciplines like "Economics" and "Peace" crack me up. Even Obama got one just for being black essentially....and promptly continued large scale drone warfare right after.

Way to go for credibility of the nobel prize in non-science fields.

So yeah you are an idiot troll that knows nothing about the topic at hand (and I can post examples regarding you personally if you want). Its essentially why you deflect to Krugman in the first place. Want me to post what he has said about China....gonna start nodding for all of that like a good CPC troll clown?....or suddenly its all wrong when it concerns China? Just go get your 5 cent cheque and leave actual topic discussion to more relevant people.
It's already happening now.

I didnt get you... Please can you provide some Literature in this context.
I would love to stand corrected. :)

The best part is that with the coming of contemporary brands and outlets is that we no longer even have to stand.

Demonetisation was no "mistake" either...there is much formalisation that is going on that was spurred by the tax data accumulated. Read phase 6:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indias-tech-revolution-aadhar-forbes.599274/

Mate that's a very Pakistani Argument ( shifting the goalposts). Just like Pakistan claims they won 1965 war by defending Lahore .

Goal of Demonetisation was to make black money invalid . Did not happen . 99 percent of the notes returned (RBI source) . Now it is being claimed it was for tax compliance.

Regarding Tax collections read this : https://www.thehindu.com/business/what-demonetisation-did-to-tax-collections/article23550004.ece

The goal was not to formalise the economy so don't make it one . There are far superior ways to do it .

There are many economic experts writing numerous articles about this Indian problem, guess you also believe they are idiot trolls, how smart you are, lol..

There are many economics experts writing numerous articles about Chinese problems, Chinese statistics lieing and faking and Chinese imminent collapse even.

Guess you believe they are idiot trolls, how smart you are, lol....

He doesn't care about the data only news channel such as NDTV , Wire and similar others.

The practical and hard to digest truth is that hardly a couple of million get employed each year. Do you want the break-up?

Goal of Demonetisation was to make black money invalid . Did not happen . 99 percent of the notes returned (RBI source) . Now it is being claimed it was for tax compliance.

Wait so tax compliance is not making black money invalid? Am I missing something here?

The goal was not to formalise the economy so don't make it one . There are far superior ways to do it .

Like? I am all ears....just like I was all ears about UPA wonderful toilet building "plans" too.

How is making black money invalid not formalisation? Seems we are at loggerheads over some basic definitions here.

The practical and hard to digest truth is that hardly a couple of million get employed each year. Do you want the break-up?
So if you are working for others then it's employment but if you are working for yourself then it's unemployment?
I never understood this theory and see it as a facade. This Govt. has many flaws but opposition never come out of their self created world.

Wow, that's the smartness you are talking about, running out of arguments?

There is an actual argument you were making anywhere that I need to argue back? You are trolling and you got the same done back.

The visual I am getting is tanks hidden inside Winnie the Pooh floats in a parade.... @Skull and Bones might get the joke heh. CPC Trolls dont really have much humour sadly.

There is an actual argument you were making anywhere that I need to argue back? You are trolling and you got the same done back.

The visual I am getting is tanks hidden inside Winnie the Pooh floats in a parade.... @Skull and Bones might get the joke heh. CPC Trolls dont really have much humour sadly.
Ok, very good argument on Indian mass unemployment problems, two thumbs up.

Wait so tax compliance is not making black money invalid? Am I missing something here?

Like? I am all ears....just like I was all ears about UPA wonderful toilet building "plans" too.

Regarding Black Money Modi danced on the day he announced it screaming he has overnight made all the black money stored in people houses invalid . THAT DID NOT HAPPEN. There has been no tectonic shift in tax collections because of demonetisation . Read the Hindu article .

When his inner circle realised the stunt has failed they come with a new rejig every few months from the goal was to make india a cashless society (lol) to dramatically improve tax compliance (lol, Read the Hindu Article again) . Now it is being claimed the goal was to fight terrorism(lol)as well .Next it will be claimed it was for Ram Mandir and to safeguard Hinduism .

We all know what it actually did.

Back
Top Bottom