What's new

Undeterred India to hunt for oil in South China Sea

I dont think the indian members liked my perpective. But come on guys we are all for you winding china up. Go look for oil in china lol

thats not china, thats vietnam region..dint your madarsa teach you geography??

Whats the big deal if China is getting winded up or not. We are no Pakistan or Bangladesh to have to toe Chinese line word for word.

If its mutually beneficial for both Vietnam and India ,then no need to care what China thinks :lol:

thats not china, thats vietnam region..dint your madarsa teach you geography??

lol looks to me like someones getting wound up. you obviously didnt learn english enough to spell perhaps you need to go back to school. We like indian govt winding china up. Its likely we will end up with more free weapons from china lol

Haha...I love your great sense of humor, Once China complete the extend Silk road connecting Pakistan , Iran and Arab world, next it's to make Indian Ocean to become Pakistan Ocean.

Pakistan can't do anything in IOR. Pakistan navy is weaker than our coastal force. Forget about IN, It is even stronger than Chinese Navy. You can't do anything until you cross Malacca Starit. :taz:

We are coming to South China Sea. Stop if you can !! :bounce:

keep kissing on wall,nothing will happen.:lol:

We prefer kiss Indian Ocean...that’s what China is doing now :lol:

First prevent the South China sea from becoming China-Vietnam-Philippines-Indonesia-Malaysia joint sea..in fact the whole of ASEAN seems to be trying to "rob" China of its "rightful resources" with "claims based on history" :rofl: ....
And now even U.S and India seems to have joined in the fun. Better stick to reality than wet dreams :lol:

That’s India’s dream Coalition??? No matter how many countries you try to drag into the discussion…doesn’t change the fact that who will have the last word, as I said before India will hide it tail between two legs and silently slip away in south China sea in one or two week..then once back home put the blame on congress.

Drag U.S again into discussion won’t give any good for helpless India, your Indian dream of dragging other nations to face China is just also a wet dream..the reality is no one give a damn nor to be India’s meat shield.

I think the issue for India here is not to look for oil or energy but to show China that the bullying and needling that the Chinese have resorted to in the past few years will not deter India.

If you can do it in our troubled spot, we can do it in your troubled spot.

I think that's the message India is trying to send here.

Pakistan can't do anything in IOR. Pakistan navy is weaker than our coastal force. Forget about IN, It is even stronger than Chinese Navy. You can't do anything until you cross Malacca Starit. :taz:

We can use jf17s on your western border. Yes you are right we have no navy but we have a couple of ports. Maybe china will start supplying us some ships. Should be enough to distract you. lol

Hahahaha...:rofl: Thats gonna shut them up bro :) good one !

lol looks to me like someones getting wound up. you obviously didnt learn english enough to spell perhaps you need to go back to school. We like indian govt winding china up. Its likely we will end up with more free weapons from china lol
4f051e49-58a4-45fb-af4e-28624d24cddb.jpg

We can use jf17s on your western border. Yes you are right we have no navy but we have a couple of ports. Maybe china will start supplying us some ships. Should be enough to distract you. lol

And our forces will be sleeping on the border :lol:

MKI s will be waiting for them when they come ;)

lol, shame on pathetic pakistani madarsa for not providing adequate geography knowledge to pakistanis !!

chinese pets bark a lot but should also know that they can bark within their fence !! Vietnam sea belongs to vietnam and i dont know why chinese pets bring china in indo-viet matters !!

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

lol, dont make your country so important, pakistas can do nothing apart from boot licking(AND OFCOURSE LOSING WARS WHETHER AGAINST NEIGHBOR OR AGAINST TERRORISTS)...play with your barbie doll and leave wars to big boys

lol, shame on pathetic pakistani madarsa for not providing adequate geography knowledge to pakistanis !!

chinese pets bark a lot but should also know that they can bark within their fence !! Vietnam sea belongs to vietnam and i dont know why chinese pets bring china in indo-viet matters !!

You a retard mate. cant you handle the fact that you and your incredible country are insignificant and can not compete with china in FXxx all.

We prefer kiss Indian Ocean...that’s what China is doing now :lol:

That’s India’s dream Coalition??? No matter how many countries you try to drag into the discussion…doesn’t change the fact that who will have the last word, as I said before India will hide it tail between two legs and silently slip away in south China sea in one or two week..then once back home put the blame on congress.

Drag U.S again into discussion won’t give any good for helpless India, your Indian dream of dragging other nations to face China is just also a wet dream..the reality is no one give a damn nor the be India’s meat shield.

Who is dragging anyone into the dispute ??? :rofl: They all enter because of Chinese aggression and its history of bullying smaller neighbors .

And who told you ,we need a co-alition against China . Once the U.S sees an opportunity and takes it , you would be wondering what hit you .

And keep repeating we ll have the last laugh :rofl: its good to be optimistic :lol:

India 's concern actually begins and stays in Indian Ocean where the Indian Navy is King and the PLAN ,weak and helpless :lol:

First free Taiwan from the white "colonial " U.S masters ..then come back to talk big :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom