What's new

Under the Silence and the Scars: a Kashmir that Will Not Forget or Forgive

No ,,the cycle may end.
N the title,,,its absolutely wrong.
Kashmiris WILL forget n forgive.
How am i so sure,,,simple,,thr history.
This isnt exactly the first time for kashmiris to be under apparently 'perceived' occupation.
One just needs to study thr history.
They,,like most north Indians(n eastern Pakistanis) were invaded,humiliated,subjugated n later assimilated by every other aira ghaira natthu khaira on a horse back with a sword since milleniums.
Is it going to be different this time,,i guess NO.
That happened to whole of mighty Bharat many timies,Bharat an area which is most invaded land on face of earth,kashmir is no exception.
Sanghi kids fail to understand,every invader succeded having some set of rules,never try to make war religious,never touch woman of opponents and never try meddling in religious affairs.Bharat is doing this all.No one faced any resistance in Kashmir except for Bharat.
b3b5a17f90801a53b2f6cfdbdd041ec7.jpg

If you think,kashmiris are going to forget that,i just want to know what pot you smoke.

If you think,kashmiris are going to forget that,i just want to know what pot you smoke.

We should understand the psyche of these Indian Bhakts, Sanghis and Gangadoos. By repeating the Mantra: "Kashmir issue is settled, Kashmir issue is settled", like a parrot, they are in fact reassuring themselves, again and again; because in the hearts of their hearts, they very well know that it is not resolved, but severely aggravated.

That happened to whole of mighty Bharat many timies,Bharat an area which is most invaded land on face of earth,kashmir is no exception.
Sanghi kids fail to understand,every invader succeded having some set of rules,never try to make war religious,never touch woman of opponents and never try meddling in religious affairs.Bharat is doing this all.No one faced any resistance in Kashmir except for Bharat.
View attachment 588776
many times that too,,whole of bharat,,,,umm NO.
Not all r bhayya ppl in India.
But it most certainly happened to north India n more specifically conterminous Pakistan,,,bar bar lagatar.
N each n every time handfull of invaders made gud subjects out of thm.basically andhadundh thukai.
Dont need to believe me,,,just read some history of ur land.
But ok lets agree,,perhaps Bharat was the most invaded land but without any doubt ,,ppl of conterminous Pakistan were the ones who bootpolished each n every invader nonetheless(ofcourse aftr being invaded,humiliated n subjugated by each n everone of thm).
If someone deserves the crown in whole southasia for being fattu n incompetent,,well its not the ppl of conterminous India.
Lekin batein waddi waddi

We should understand the psyche of these Indian Bhakts, Sanghis and Gangadoos. By repeating the Mantra: "Kashmir issue is settled, Kashmir issue is settled", like a parrot, they are in fact reassuring themselves, again and again; because in the hearts of their hearts, they very well know that it is not resolved, but severely aggravated.
U can always address me if u dont agree wid somthng i said.
Aggravated??
In what sense.
Is this the worst kashmiris have faced??
Absolutely not,,history again.
Will they forgive n forget,,probably yes.like they have been doing since ancient times.
They hated muslims n islam,,look at thm now.
They hated punjabis,,luk at thm now.
Basically,,,they hate,,get danda,jump ships n start loving.ekdum bhayya style

But it most certainly happened to north India n more specifically conterminous Pakistan,,,bar bar lagatar.
N each n every time handfull of invaders made gud subjects out of thm.basically andhadundh thukai.
But ok lets agree,,perhaps Bharat was the most invaded land but without any doubt ,,ppl of conterminous Pakistan were the ones who bootpolished each n every invader nonetheless(ofcourse aftr being invaded,humiliated n subjugated by each n everone of thm).
If someone deserves the crown in whole southasia for being fattu n incompetent,,well its not the ppl of conterminous India.
Lekin batein waddi waddi
Last thukai started off from Bengal:lol:
Pakistan shares lot of roots with Central Asia,don't you see our PM who belongs to tribe which hails from area,known for thooking Bharat:D
On top of that last huge thukai which came from West of Indus was spearheaded by a person who was born in Multan and who's tribe still resides over there.l:enjoy:
P.S:-Flat lands offers good agri value but is death trap for defenders.

Fazlu is pro-India and so is his ideology. One can easily get to know this by reading the statements of his father about Jinnah and Pakistan.

Let's put him aside for a moment and try to find out what did Musharaf, Nawaz, Zardari and Imran do for Kashmir? The answer is nothing.

Imran made a speech at the UN, the one hour speech with just ten minutes for Kashmir. If you think that it is a big achievement then let me remind you that Nawaz had also delivered a strong speech at the UN when the pellet issue was new. The thing is that Imran's response is utterly lack luster despite India's unprecedented constitutional move. There is no soul in his diplomatic response.

Kashmir issue is likely to engulf the entire world in a global conflict which may reshape human existence on planet Earth going forward.

Lekin batein waddi waddi

U can always address me if u dont agree wid somthng i said.
Aggravated??
In what sense.
Is this the worst kashmiris have faced??
Absolutely not,,history again.
Will they forgive n forget,,probably yes.like they have been doing since ancient times.
They hated muslims n islam,,look at thm now.
They hated punjabis,,luk at thm now.
Basically,,,they hate,,get danda,jump ships n start loving.ekdum bhayya style
They you need to grab an actual history book because everytime a new empire arrived they settled the area not killing off the populations, unlike in india. These lands of Pakistan have been home for many people, and all new assimilated into the local lifestyle. Which explains why we have, people from arab to greek ancestry, yet they live around people of Punjab kpk, gilgit, and balochistan. Same goes for multiple other races and people.

Then when it comes to India, that is not the case. They are 95% indigenous natives and the north Indias are the people that have some of our blood in them, unfortunately. They made a whole caste system just to keep that blood pure, which says alot about your swamp.

Share roots,,,lolz
U got the genetic diversity injection by same invading forces,,,u cudnt save ur women.
Hindukush,a whole mountain named after the phattus who were slaughtered like scum,or r u also some ashamed bhayya who claims afghan,persian,arab,turkic,central asian,nordic,martian ancestry.(well its understandable,,,inte phattu aur nikkamme ancestors ho to ab kya kare).if that is so thn ofcourse those slaughtered like pigs in hindukush were assamese or perhaps tamil hindus who were oppressing local darpok incompetent bhayyes.
Ur PM is pukhtun,,yes they r actually a martial race,,,but majority of pakistanis r bhayya.Humesha se thuke hue.
Most people in pakistan were Buddhist or followed some sort of animist religion. Hinduism was invented in pakistan hit it didnt take anstromg hold. As for the genes then I already answered you. If you proceed to spread false lies that are taught to you in your false history books. Then I have no choice but to quote a mod here. @Dubious @waz please take care of this uneducated fascist.

India genuinely had a chance to settle Kashmir and focus on trade and poverty alleviation. Unfortunately India has a terribly racist and nationalistic government in power which is still stuck in the past.
Wrong indians are racists & nationalists...not the govt

Most of their leaders were the sane voice to vontril that racism but those leaders are Dead now
Sardar patel who wanted to exchange kashmir and vajpayee who wanted to talk are gone

Back
Top Bottom