What's new

UNDER NUCLEAR ATTACK? DRDO CAPSULES TO ACT AS DE-CORPORATING AGENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like a fairy tale....:rofl: a herbal capsul to protect from nuclear radiation..???
No wonder Pakistan is absolutely zero in peaceful R & D..................
I'll tell you another fairy tale............Humans on moon!!!If that is possible anti radiation pill is nothing......:azn:
No ambition results in no future. Remember this.............

the point is these capsules can never be field proven

Obvious scam.

That's precious. But seriously, do lets get back to the topic now shall we ?

Indian scientists are at the forefront of medical and chemical research. Get some reading done once in a while.

To make the general dumb indian every day public happy- and fool at the same time-
Sorry to burst your bubble , serious research is going on to discover the ancient medicine technology which disappeared with time . You know nuclear wars were fought long ago and how come survival was done ?
Isro222 might provide much info on this . Its foolish to believe when plants can cure deadly diseases , destroy cancer , when mass can be converted into energy and 4th,5th dimension exist , radiation effects cant be minimized/cure . For what sake did you believe radiation effect can be minimized in a natural way . Would love to give more details but i cant leak ...

can have a major civilian use...like in cancer therapy
but they leaked two useful herb names :hitwall::hitwall:

Obvious scam.
Yeah??
what do you know about Herbal medicines and their properties?? Back up your post with some logical proposition or don't post at all................PDF has no need for another troll

the point is these capsules can never be field proven
Do you know altruism has been found in our body cells, and an Indian scientist has published a paper on this and its application to cure cancer.

If philosophy could be cure of disease like cancer, then why can't a herbal medicine be for radiation?

That's precious. But seriously, do lets get back to the topic now shall we ?

Indian scientists are at the forefront of medical and chemical research. Get some reading done once in a while.

I don't dispute that, but there's no pill that will prevent you from permanently be safe from a nuclear attack.

There are some anti-radiation meds theorized and perhaps available to keep you safe from small dosages of exposure, but a nuclear attack?

India is a rich source for such scams as well. Note it said this research is based upon the work of life scientists. I am sure DRDO is not behind this some Hindu party is behind the rumor since the research is on the use of tulsi - a very hindu thing.

India has a fascination with medical wonders like the guy who hasn't eaten anything in 50 years but is still completely fit.

Yeah??
what do you know about Herbal medicines and their properties?? Back up your post with some logical proposition or don't post at all................PDF has no need for another troll

You don't want me to act on that advice. While you are deciding what PDF needs, try to read this: http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/41367-troll-fatwas.html

I don't dispute that, but there's no pill that will prevent you from permanently be safe from a nuclear attack.

There are some anti-radiation meds theorized and perhaps available to keep you safe from small dosages of exposure, but a nuclear attack?

India is a rich source for such scams as well. Note it said this research is based upon the work of life scientists. I am sure DRDO is not behind this some Hindu party is behind the rumor since the research is on the use of tulsi - a very hindu thing.

India has a fascination with medical wonders like the guy who hasn't eaten anything in 50 years but is still completely fit.

Umm where did you get Tulsi from? And even if one of the ingredients was Tulsi, does scientific research mean nothing to you? As I said the research papers have been published in peer reviewed journals about the radio protective property of these herbs. But since "Tulsi"(no idea where you got that from) is used in Ayurveda, a Hindu thing, it has to be scam.

Blatant Hinduphobia.

You don't want me to act on that advice. While you are deciding what PDF needs, try to read this: http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/41367-troll-fatwas.html

really..are you in troll mode today Asim? wake up and smell some fresh air:hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom