What's new

Under fire for attacking aid flotilla, Israel drags India, Pak into row

Israel 'regrets' bracketing India with other violence-hit countries

Israel has regretted bracketing India with other violence hit countries while reacting to worldwide condemnation for attacking a Ghaza aid flotilla.

Israel had said violent incidents in countries like India and Pakistan in the past one month have been "ignored", while Israel is being condemned for its "unmistakably defensive actions".

Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman "reminded" the UN Secretary General Ban ki-Moon that in the past month alone, 500 people were killed in various incidents in Thailand, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq and India.

"basic right of Israeli soldiers to defend themselves against an attack by a gang of thugs and terror supporters who had prepared clubs, metal crowbars and knives in advance of confrontation."

What about basic rights of Palestinian's, who r killed and tortured on daily basis by THUGS and TERRORIST army of Israel, with tanks, F-16's and cluster bombs on school and worship places.

Targeted killing of civilian's on daily basis.

So Mr lieberman " SHUT THE F**K UP ". :sniper:

Those lines can be chnaged this way too

Taliban killed innocent Afghans civilians

TTP killed innocent Pakistani civilians

Maoists killed innocent Indians civilians

and Israel killed aid workers...now do you see the great similarity ?

Inside Ahmedi worship place , Inside Bengal train and Kandahar all attack were against unarmed innocent civilians by armed terrorists ..and inside flotilla also human blood is spilled so its a similarity to me.

(I am not calling Israeli commandos terrorists,but their action can be equated with those of terrorists)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are these guys Dumb or what??

Does something stupid then regrets, says something stupid then regrets.

I think these guys are retarded.:hang2:

Dragging India not intentional: Israel

In a damage control exercise, Israel, which had compared violence in India to its globally- condemned attack on an aid flotilla to the Gaza Strip, has said it mentioned the country by mistake which was "totally unintentional."

"India was mentioned in the press release by mistake. It was totally unintentional", Israel's Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman's media adviser Tzachi Moshe told PTI.

"The moment it came to our notice, the release was corrected and reference to India was dropped," Moshe said.

His comments came a day after an Israeli Foreign Ministry statement quoting Lieberman as telling UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon said that incidents in countries like India and Pakistan in the past one month which claimed over 500 lives have been "ignored" while the Jewish state is being condemned for its "unmistakably defensive actions".

Earlier, Israeli Ambassador to India Mark Sofer said in New Delhi yesterday that this was a "regrettable error" and that his country "does not see India in the same light as it sees its enemies." India was a close friend, he emphasised.

Sofer said already the name of India has been removed from the speech of his Foreign Minister and "we are taking this up to make sure that any misunderstanding risen out of this error of this nature will no longer be there."

He also said "Israel stands hook, line and sinker behind India in its struggle in South Asia."

In an emergency session on Tuesday, the UN Security Council had called for an investigation into Israel's deadly commando raid on six ships taking humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip, condemning the act that resulted in the loss of at least nine lives.

The Pioneer > Online Edition : >> Dragging India not intentional Israel

^^^^^^^^^^ I was waiting this to happen :D. So now its only Pakistan :pop: we are out of equations :angel:

Dragging India was not intentional ...... ok we are fine...... what about Pakistan?

^^^^^^^^^^ I was waiting this to happen :D. So now its only Pakistan :pop: we are out of equations :angel:

Dragging India was not intentional ...... ok we are fine...... what about Pakistan?

We dont need a certificate of clearance from a terrorist nation.:pakistan:

So its ok that they blame you first and then retract their statement. Enough for your guys I guess. Next time someone will curse at you guys and say sorry and it will be fine too. :woot:

We dont need a certificate of clearance from a terrorist nation.:pakistan:

So its ok that they blame you first and then retract their statement. Enough for your guys I guess. Next time someone will curse at you guys and say sorry and it will be fine too. :woot:

Nopes we are not chitchatter ladies to fight over he said this to me and he said that to me..... :pop:

Nopes we are not chitchatter ladies to fight over he said this to me and he said that to me..... :pop:

Please read benny's statement in post 22 that sums it up nicely.

now that israel has specifically said it was a rogue state i think it is time for the responsible members of the UN security council to draft punitive sanctions.

how long do you think israel can survive with an oil and food sanction on it?

now that israel has specifically said it was a rogue state i think it is time for the responsible members of the UN security council to draft punitive sanctions.

how long do you think israel can survive with an oil and food sanction on it?

No need. Just cut U.S. aid to Israel they would be done. That aid has to be there for them to support their military and R&D.

All any such "incident" happened within either Indian or Pakistani soil. No such thing is happened on any international land. So this is clear case of meddling into other's internal affairs.

I assume Pakistan-Israel relationship is not so good. But India is believed (or rather accused) to have very strong relations with India. It seems strange Israel quoted India's name. :what:

Perhaps this is somehting which has a role in it.

Israel explains its action on Gaza boats to India - Oneindia News

Strange that Israel has targeted India for justifying its barbarism against unarmed people.

Seems the Israeli zionists are desperate to cover up its terrorism

Back
Top Bottom