What's new

Uncovering Ilyas Khan: BBC Editor cum Political Coadjutor of PTM.

But the first and the easiest step is to put a stop to this propaganda. It should be declared a banned organisation in Pakistan so not only it cannot broadcast into Pakistani airwaves & internet but no one should be allowed to report for them. This is the low hanging fruits. Rest selling of the weapons is concerned, yes we are free to sell any system to any country.

ISI shud fist atleast take revenge from India for Ormara, Gawadar and Lahore attacks. They shud be the priority

The correct approach is to properly fund PTV and raise it to international standards of reporting, like Al-Jazeera, TRT, RT etc.

AJ is a massive pain in the arse for BBC and Britain.

I have read all of your comments

my view is

PTI govt should pull the thumb out of its arse. and start regular media briefings instead of ISPR.
so that Pakistani state stance and commentary is coming from a civilian government , NOT by a Uniformed servant of military

PTI is absolutely absent in its briefings on all national international or regional issues. ISPR guy must be flanked by PTI interior or Defence minister not sure where they are.
there are some very capable officers at our interior and defense ministries not sure why they are not speaking together with ISPR.

I recall how well PPP govt conducted itself where ISPR Athar Abbas will be standing next to PPP minister in all major briefings specially involving international media and dignitaries

those were shit times when TNSM and TTP were fighting the state to keep their control of Sawat

my view is

PTI govt should pull the thumb out of its arse. and start regular media briefings instead of ISPR.
so that Pakistani state stance and commentary is coming from a civilian government , NOT by a Uniformed servant of military

PTI is absolutely absent in its briefings on all national international or regional issues. ISPR guy must be flanked by PTI interior or Defence minister not sure where they are.
there are some very capable officers at our interior and defense ministries not sure why they are not speaking together with ISPR.

I recall how well PPP govt conducted itself where ISPR Athar Abbas will be standing next to PPP minister in all major briefings specially involving international media and dignitaries

those were shit times when TNSM and TTP were fighting the state to keep their control of Sawat
The question is will ISPR appreciate it?

The question is will ISPR appreciate it?
the cynical answer is OF course
because PTI is brought in by Army so they are same team.

more serious answer is.. if they done in it the past with Noon and PPP then why not now? it only helps to soften our image. ISPR cant give policy statement as it generates more criticism.

the cynical answer is OF course
because PTI is brought in by Army so they are same team.

more serious answer is.. if they done in it the past with Noon and PPP then why not now? it only helps to soften our image. ISPR cant give policy statement as it generates more criticism.
I asked because though ISPR stands for Inter Services Public Relations but essentially it is army that controls it and always an active duty army officer heads it. I would like to see PAF and PNS represented like some of the details on Feb 27 should have come from a PAF representative in ISPR..not discrediting the very good role played by DG ISPR but I think it would have even more impact.

Now coming to the topic, yes of course, the civilian govt should take the lead but PTI really lacks the good spokesperson. Fawad Ch. recent statements were not that positive and I really don't like this dastardly character. I really don't understand the Firdous Ashiq Awan.
I think SMQ is a well spoken, quite articulate and refined FM so he should take the lead and then some bureaucrats from foreign office should also do briefs. If the political govt is lacking the initiative, I think military should float this idea to PM since as you said they have good relations which I believe they have and PA even sacrificed the budgetary raise which is unprecedented.

Last edited:
Why is it a surprise? The UK shelters all kinds of criminals from all over the world (not just Pakistan). Of course we all know of Altaf and the Sharif family. But there are numerous other criminals from many other countries in Africa, the Middle East, Russia, China, etc. Since the BBC is a state owned entity, it supports and promotes the British establishment's policies.

The proper response is to start putting traitors in Boriyan.

Since the BBC is a state owned entity, it supports and promotes the British establishment's policies.

That is the ultimate truth, BBC is just PTV of Britain, nothing more nothing less. Whatever BBC speaks, it is essentially the state narrative of British establishment.

In case of CNN, at least it is a private american channel, not state owned or funded.

Last edited:
The correct counter approach to the British subversion would be for the ISI to develop links with Irish unionists, Scottish separatists, Welsh separatists, and Argentina. Pakistan should sell anti-ship cruise missiles to Argentina among other equipment which would greatly help Argentina tip the balance of power, to free Islas Malvinas from British occupation in the future. The British are providing refuge to terrorists like Harbiyar Marri, Altaf Hussain, Mehran Marri and others like them as well as economic terrorists like Ishaq Dar, Sharifs. We are done begging the British to "take action", it is time to talk to the British in a language they will understand and will respond to.

Britain has somehow always been involved in anti-Pakistan activity. From providing refuge to anti-Pakistan elements to fanning sectarianism. The Brits have been at the forefront of creating unrest in Pakistan.

I think time has come to look them in the eyes and tell them exactly how it is.

There is a reason why the Russians take matters into their own hands.

my view is

I couldn't agree more with this sensible suggestion. The aggressive narrative building should be done by the civilian government.

As far as I can recall, since at least 1970 onward, BBC has ever been pro-India and anti-Pakistan, in its narrative and stance. So, it is nothing new.

We need to call them out or ban their presence in Pakistan. BBC is an anti-Pakistan junta. The least the Pakistani state could do is show them a middle finger.

But the first and the easiest step is to put a stop to this propaganda. It should be declared a banned organisation in Pakistan so not only it cannot broadcast into Pakistani airwaves & internet but no one should be allowed to report for them. This is the low hanging fruits. Rest selling of the weapons is concerned, yes we are free to sell any system to any country.

This is exactly the first step in a long series of retaliatory steps.

Ban BBC coverage in Pakistan. Ban their reporters. We need a blacklist of reporters that are involved in anti-state activities. That needs to include domestic and foreign affiliated reporters.

If we won't take action now when the government and the armed forces are in unison, there shouldn't be any expectations in the future.

The enemies are going to cry rivers. There will be a barrage of propaganda witch hunt. They will present Pakistan as anti-freedom blah blah blah. That fat bastard Pompeo will take the time to criticize Pakistan in the White House. We should be prepared for a sea of frustration from the Western quarters. Something we are already familiar with anyway. It would be worth the cause a million times over. Get over and done with it.

Last edited:
Before banning these traitor PTM type groups, why not ban some so-called Pakistanis who sympathise with these groups on this very forum. Lets name and shame!

BBC Urdu official Twitter account is behaving far worse than a PTM supporter. It is rather acting like a TTP media wing.

The correct counter approach to the British subversion would be for the ISI to develop links with Irish unionists, Scottish separatists, Welsh separatists, and Argentina. Pakistan should sell anti-ship cruise missiles to Argentina among other equipment which would greatly help Argentina tip the balance of power, to free Islas Malvinas from British occupation in the future. The British are providing refuge to terrorists like Harbiyar Marri, Altaf Hussain, Mehran Marri and others like them as well as economic terrorists like Ishaq Dar, Sharifs. We are done begging the British to "take action", it is time to talk to the British in a language they will understand and will respond to.
We can't even control our own journalists, we are too scared to take action against PTM and you are dreaming to send anti ship missiles to Argentina and develop relationships with Scottish/Irish separatists ( Khan will definitely not like these ideas, he wants peace)

Sir,
we all knows this, question is this what action we are taking against them ?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom