What's new

uncovered facts of Ch Aslam Khan's killing

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Admirers Blog: Uncovered Facts of Muhammad Chaudhry Aslam Khan's Killing

Admirers Blog  Uncovered Facts of Muhammad Chaudhry Aslam Khan's Killing (2).png

No one will be punished or even arrested. It was a well planned assault and ofcourse GOV was involved.

This is a common problem in Pakistan. Police, courts, bureaucracy all penetrated by political parties and now terror groups. The moles give info to them, whatever info they need.

When Wali Babur case was being heard in Karachi, the info was leaked to a certain political party of the proceedings of the court.

Just after September attack, when a target killer was apprehended and he had made a confessional statement, the magistrate changed the statement saying he is being threatened by a certain political party of the city.

Thing is, we need to clean up the police, prosecution, courts and bureaucracy of this badmaash element be it terrorists or political parties who do politics of terror.

This is a common problem in Pakistan. Police, courts, bureaucracy all penetrated by political parties and now terror groups. The moles give info to them, whatever info they need.

When Wali Babur case was being heard in Karachi, the info was leaked to a certain political party of the proceedings of the court.

Just after September attack, when a target killer was apprehended and he had made a confessional statement, the magistrate changed the statement saying he is being threatened by a certain political party of the city.

Thing is, we need to clean up the police, prosecution, courts and bureaucracy of this badmaash element be it terrorists or political parties who do politics of terror.

really? source please!

i still believe that randhawa case still has the wrong criminal apprehended

1) no weapon has yet been recovered and without weapons, its a bogus case

2) the autopsy was also falsely conducted, and the dead body was dug out again to do autopsy again, its because what the report claimed proved the witnesses were lying

3) the randhawa's son are not prepared to appear in court as witness because they think that police is deliberately trying to mess up the case

4) the witnesses were shown who the culprit was before the alleged culprit appeared before the megistrate and identify infront of the witnesses which is against the law for obvious reasons, if the witness is shown the culprit, before appearing for megistrate it maybe done to plant witnesses seeing the witnesses accounts had conflicts with earlier medical reports, it seems quite possible

and then

5) it maybe possible that the second medical report be rigged to conform to the planted eye witness accounts

Last edited:
really? source please!

I will get that evidence for you. I will try to find it fro you. If local media does name your party, they renege later on out of fear so its difficult to find, but I will try.

However, I m sharing a link here. I know local media is scared of MQM terrorism so they dont report such things, but here its quite clear what I said in my statement, regarding a certain political party.

Roots of Impunity - Reports - Committee to Protect Journalists

I know it will not open your eyes.

I will get that evidence for you. I will try to find it fro you. If local media does name your party, they renege later on out of fear so its difficult to find, but I will try.

However, I m sharing a link here. I know local media is scared of MQM terrorism so they dont report such things, but here its quite clear what I said in my statement, regarding a certain political party.

Roots of Impunity - Reports - Committee to Protect Journalists

I know it will not open your eyes.

this is for you to open your eyes

cz69.jpg

and this is also to open your eyes

Abbas Afridi accepts “killing Mohajirs” after confirming their ethnicity - 'X' Reports

@airmarshal see this

@airmarshal see this

Targeted operation: MQM target killer confesses, police find no other evidence – The Express Tribune

On the other hand, Inspector Raja Ulfat of Sharae Noor Jahan police station, who was investigating the cases registered against Rizvi, said that the weapon recovered from his possession was a .32 bore revolver. “This revolver is owned by Rizvi’s father and it has a licence,” said Ulfat. “I have never heard of anyone using this kind of a weapon in target killing, which gives him another chance to be released.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom