What's new

UN warns Pakistan on refugee plan

pak is not a refugee camp they have their own country so it's time afghans go home pakistan is not responsible for them we already have enough of our own problems and a huge population we don't need anymore people esp ones involved in militancy,arms and drugs smuggling and who have so much hate their host nation.
Only way we should let them stay is if they do something benefit pakistan they should only be allowed if they become pakistani citizens,learn urdu and take a citizenship test and be made to swear allegiance to pakistan like they do in america if not be deported or atleast they should be made to work and join the labour force .

Yeah we aren't supposed to take responsibility of them. Either they take citizenship and live as patriotic pakistani citizens or they leave our country for their own. There is no war in afghanistan which is'nt going on in Pakistan. Militants have brought the war here too and there is no difference keeping them here or throwing them out as their conditions would be the same and they will still live in fear.

I say we give Afghans a job. They can build a fence on our border and once its complete lets throw them over the fence.

Hahaha... funniest thing i have ever heard! :lol::rofl:

I dont care how much they change they must leave. We dont need 3 million or so extra people in our country. We are already on over crowded country. I mean the money which should go to better the lives of Pakistanis goes to them. Our government has a responsibility to help its citizens not a people who have no right to live on this land.

Egjactly! Agreed! :agree:

We should spend that money on educating our own people rather than feed them. When will we ever learn? Development was halted because 1/3-1/5 of our gdp was being spent on afghan refugees and helping mujahideen fight off the soviets. The refugees came and Peshawar became dirty and more cramped up. The refugees are a major responsiblity and many of them are criminals and even rape local women:

5 Afghan refugees have been arrested as they were charged with the gang-rape of Zubeida Khan a 22 year old girl from Peshawar. All her money was stolen from her purse and she was found unconscious in a pool of blood.

:D VOICE OF MY HART THANKS BRO :pakistan:

Mine too... my hart hath start to singeth... It singeth "kick the Afghans out"

thank god these people are being sent back to their own democratic pluralistic country.
they will cetrainly be useful members of their new society. the oindians can rehabilitate them.

Yes thank God. Alhumdullilah. A great burden has been lifted from our backs... ;)

So majority wins. RR we're throwing the afghans out.

U can go with them if u want. :agree: :lol:

I might sound like Lou Dobbs....................but its time that the folks go home and contribute to Afghanistan in a positive manner rather than sitting here in NWFP and getting involved in illegal activities.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom