What's new

UN warns Pakistan on refugee plan

Afghans who never care about their own piece of land,what you guy think, they care about us. We have hundreds of stories, how the ruined Pakistani society. A nation who live in stone age and when come down the modern civic dwellings, they will act like animals anyway.
I read an Iranian UNO report in which they confined these afghans in camps, after an incident in which an afghan refugee snatch the earrings from 7 year old iranian girl and few more incidence of robber and killings. Country leadership didn't wait for more anarchy and confined them in the cage. They don't deserve to come in cities.
Well thanks to late Zia, hamara afghan bhai, who gave us gift of Klashankov and heroin.

you 100% right my brother .they don't fallow any rule without gun rule.why they stay in pakistan only for there own bisnes and a place where they have securty.but thaty don't care pakistan becase this is not there country.even there own country they don't have any rule .only on example for afghans they will fight of tanks in kabul 1995 for a beautyfull boy .this kind of mind they have.pashton of pakistan also want more then any one to return them back becase they take over all NWFP markets.pakistan must push them back with power .EVEN THEY ALL DIE IN AFGHANISTAN :smokin:

If they have to live here their areas must be in Pakistan b/c we are gaining nothing. The problem is that they are not loyal to Pakistan.

Exactly they don't give a damn about us. The refugee camps were becoming a spot for hiding terrorists and criminals. We have to throw the idiots out of Pakistan. They are causing too many problems and created a situation. They bring crime drugs weapons and stupid ideologies like pashtunistan and balochistan. Pashtuns of Pakistan are sick of them also because of this. Especially my police officer freinds. Peshawar used to be so beautiful and green until Zia invited the trouble upon us by bringing the idiots in. They are ingrateful and despite being given the chance to live here they blame us for their problems and always insult us. How much we have helped them and still this idiotic attitude. Just find any video on youtube without them displaying their hatred. One of them. Read each and every comment on the video please:

YouTube - NWFP, Pashtuns In Pakistan & Message To Afghans

We are just sick of it. We have to throw them out for better future for our country. According to mukammal insaaf report 2000 fighters of mehsud were afghans (many uzbeks are afghan uzbeks also) and many of those captured in waziristan said they were fighting for Pashtunistan not as jihad. Pakistani pashtuns have no such problem so what are these idiots moaning about? They are only creating problem and pashtuns and NWFP has suffered the brunt of their idiocy.

Salaams,

I totally understand everyone's frustations. Though, lets be nice to them, we do share historical, religious, ethnic, and even language ties with them. Look at their lands... some of it full of drug crap, being bombed, and people who really don't know what they are doing. The main problem is that THEY ARE NOT EDUCATED. We as their brothers SHOULD HELP THEM. Sir Nedian, we will only get that Puktoon part, if we convince them that we are their brothers. They suffered under the decades of civil war, and the Soviet Afghan War.

Ofcourse they will act as *****, since they are not educated. Another point why we should help them. If Afghanistan is a peaceful place, then can only Pakistan have better links with Central Asia. Again I mention the Afghani Puktoon and Balochi provinces. If we help them out and educate them that growing stuff is immoral, then instead of running away to our land, they may even want a reunification with us. Just like the old Shah Durrani Empire. The Durrani Shah was born in Multan, Pakistan. Which just shows how close we are in many aspects. He was our Shah on our border and the Shah on the our side. I know these reffugees have been a pain...

Imagine if our country's situations changed right now for a moment. Surely you would want help from another nation whose has the nearly the same history, people, and culture. Thats why most Afghanis chose us than the Iranis! All I'm trying to say despite the horrible acts they could be commiting, lets give them a chance. Besides that all the "crap" farms can burned to the ground...

If they have to live here their areas must be in Pakistan b/c we are gaining nothing. The problem is that they are not loyal to Pakistan.

SN,

You're missing the point here. The Afghanis are refugees, their loyalties are and should be to Afghanistan, not to Pakistan. If they wanted to be citizens of Pakistan, then their loyalty should be to Pakistan. But they don't want to be - their aim is to go back to Afghanistan once the war finishes and their economy picks up.

This is not a problem. As an example, should all refugees from Kosovo that have moved to Greece be repatriated because they are loyal to Kosovo and want to be part of Kosovo? Again they don't want Greek citizenship ideally, they want Kosovo free of war, and for it to be independent.

Dimension117,

If you bothered to watch the video you posted, you'd find it's apparently Pakistani Pashtuns saying all that. Youtube videos are hardly a bastion of credible facts and solid sources, much like wikipedia. It could have been made by an Indian, but even so represents the viewpoint of 1 single person - youtube is full of propaganda videos.

The references to Kalashnikov culture being brought in from Afghanistan by the refugees are completely ignorant - if the Afghan refugees all go from the NWFP, the "Kalashnikov culture" or whatever will probably not change one bit.

you 100% right my brother .they don't fallow any rule without gun rule.why they stay in pakistan only for there own bisnes and a place where they have securty.but thaty don't care pakistan becase this is not there country.even there own country they don't have any rule .only on example for afghans they will fight of tanks in kabul 1995 for a beautyfull boy .this kind of mind they have.pashton of pakistan also want more then any one to return them back becase they take over all NWFP markets.pakistan must push them back with power .EVEN THEY ALL DIE IN AFGHANISTAN :smokin:

Ya exactly! Because Pakistani Pashtun have suffered most from their madness. They are taking jobs that belong to Pakistani pashtuns. My freind a police officer is really sick and tired of running after afghans all day cauz they are selling drugs or involved in criminal activities. NWFP has suffered most from the Afghan stupidity. Also ideas about breaking Pakistan up are eating my freinds and annoying them.

Bhai 30% armed forces of Pakistan and 23% govt officials of Pakistan are pashtun despite the fact that pashtuns make 16% of population. Here there are 33 million pashtuns while in afghanistan there are barely 14 million all living in extreme proverty but here according to SW pashtuns are richest group of all. So obviously Pakistani pashtuns will only call some Afghan who talks about Quetta and Peshawar and NWFP belonging to Afghanistan and being united with afghanistan (according to them pashtun land) an idiot! Its no wonder Pakistani pashtuns are so annoyed with the afghans. A guy creates a video about pashtuns in Pakistan with a few Pakistan Zindabad here and there and the afghans jump on him or her like wolves. "Betrayer to pashtuns"... "u will always be british and paksitani slave" lolz. Afghans are stupid. Tajek hazara uzbek pashtun in afghanistan keep fighting amongst themselves. They have nothing better to do other than hating whoever belongs to another race other than theres. I feel sorry for them also but the attitude they present poses a serious threat to us.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Read my post # 18. We need to help them. Their Nation is crap right now. If we help them, then they might to join us in a greater confederation.

SN,

You're missing the point here. The Afghanis are refugees, their loyalties are and should be to Afghanistan, not to Pakistan. If they wanted to be citizens of Pakistan, then their loyalty should be to Pakistan. But they don't want to be - their aim is to go back to Afghanistan once the war finishes and their economy picks up.

This is not a problem. As an example, should all refugees from Kosovo that have moved to Greece be repatriated because they are loyal to Kosovo and want to be part of Kosovo? Again they don't want Greek citizenship ideally, they want Kosovo free of war, and for it to be independent.

Merey bhai.... Think about Pakistan and how we are suffering. They have never said anything good about us

An afghan comes here and takes our jobs in Peshawar which should go to Pakistani people. Afghan refugees bring crime drugs and weapons. There are whole articles on this.

Okay tell me one good thing they have done for us and one good thing they have brought to our land and we will keep them here and not only that we will also make Hamid Karzai president of Pakistan because of his brilliant comments about us:

'Tyranny'

Mr Karzai's latest verbal attack on Pakistan came while he was visiting a school in Kandahar.

Even if they kill 25 million people [in Afghanistan] I won't become their slave
Afghan President Hamid Karzai

"Pakistan has not given up hope of making us slaves. But they cannot," he said.

"This tyranny against our people is not by the nation of Pakistan, it is by the government of Pakistan."

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan 'out to enslave Afghans'

Now hes saying this to Afghan children in a school. Brilliant lessons aren't they? Will leave a brilliant memory of Pakistan. So lets make him our next president shall we so the Pakistani people don't "enslave his nation" anymore. :D

SN,

Dimension117,

If you bothered to watch the video you posted, you'd find it's apparently Pakistani Pashtuns saying all that. Youtube videos are hardly a bastion of credible facts and solid sources, much like wikipedia. It could have been made by an Indian, but even so represents the viewpoint of 1 single person - youtube is full of propaganda videos.

The references to Kalashnikov culture being brought in from Afghanistan by the refugees are completely ignorant - if the Afghan refugees all go from the NWFP, the "Kalashnikov culture" or whatever will probably not change one bit.

The video is created by me and i know who posted comments there so please... :lol:

afghunter is afghan, orakzai is afghan and so is ajmaljoe. Shokiutube is not swearing at pakistan and is the only pakistani pashtun that commented and is promoting peace. I never said he was afghan. Now if u've been using utube for longer time than me u have every right to dispute that.

And i don't see the kalashnikow culture as the problem but the afghan mindset and inacceptance of the fact we pakistanis have our own land and pakistani pashtuns are proud pakistanis is a problem! I have shot a few rounds with kalikovs and kalashnikovs and have been at shooting ranges too... i like it that way..... no problem with firearms. And then an idiot who wants to shoot me won't dare cauz they know i will fire back. :agree:

Thats my kind of rule. Thats why i always say. Pakistani pashtuns are the kings of pakistan yaaar... :D lol.

But fact remains afghanistan has always created issues and problems for us. Always. They have never been grateful and always blamed us. Go to any afghan video and if you don't find them swearing at us change my name. Then when we say get out of our land if u hate us so much they say Pakistan is their own land and they owned it at time of duranni empire... wow. Peaceful poor afghans my foot! Kick them out. We are sick of this attitude. They are really living 300-400 years ago.

Now hes saying this to Afghan children in a school. Brilliant lessons aren't they? Will leave a brilliant memory of Pakistan. So lets make him our next president shall we so the Pakistani people don't "enslave his nation" anymore. :D

Dear D117,

Before you assail Mr. Karzai please read up history. Pakistan whole heartedly participated as minions of the USA in de-stabilising Afghanistan and unfortunately it backfired. USA achieved its goal and left Pakistan to clean the crap which it can't so why would Afghanis love Pakistan ( I still think they like Pakistanis in general)

Having said that how will you push two million Afghanis across the border without a Nazi era campaign ? There will be a civil war in Pakistan if you try that.

Regards

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Read my post # 18. We need to help them. Their Nation is crap right now. If we help them, then they might to join us in a greater confederation.

Sorry we can't help them as Pakistani, If Pakistani govt provide them some help more then welcome. A nation who has no self integrity or self respect.
Love to stranded themselves in primitive stone age tribal laws.
Pakistan has been used as launching pad for their freedom, now they are "trying" to spit back on our face. They are historically barbarian and never seen in the context of history, that they have show any progress culturally or in the field of education.

Dear D117,

Before you assail Mr. Karzai please read up history. Pakistan whole heartedly participated as minions of the USA in de-stabilising Afghanistan and unfortunately it backfired. USA achieved its goal and left Pakistan to clean the crap which it can't so why would Afghanis love Pakistan ( I still think they like Pakistanis in general)

Having said that how will you push two million Afghanis across the border without a Nazi era campaign ? There will be a civil war in Pakistan if you try that.

Regards

We did the right thing in helping Afghans be free men today. If it was'nt for our support for the mujahideen and thousands upon thousands of our warriors who went to afghanistan to fight for our muslim brothers and to maintain their freedom they would'nt be afghans but soviet slaves today. This must be understood. 1/5-1/3 of our GDP was being spent on feeding and helping the afghans during the war. I dunno why we're seen as culprits. We were'nt trying to destabilize them but to ensure their nation does not fall. How were we to know taliban would turn out to be jackasses? And infact all afghans are like that. Look what gulbuddin hekmatyar did. We withdrew our support from him when he started destroying Kabul and killing afghans as Zia gave him a warning:

It was Pakistan that made him an Afghan leader and it is Pakistan who can equally destroy him if he continues to misbehave.

Now if its afghan nature to be stupid and to destroy their own nation then why are we to be blamed for it?

We did the right thing in helping Afghans be free men today. If it was'nt for our support for the mujahideen and thousands upon thousands of our warriors who went to afghanistan to fight for our muslim brothers and to maintain their freedom they would'nt be afghans but soviet slaves today. This must be understood. 1/5-1/3 of our GDP was being spent on feeding and helping the afghans during the war. I dunno why we're seen as culprits. We were'nt trying to destabilize them but to ensure their nation does not fall. How were we to know taliban would turn out to be jackasses? And infact all afghans are like that. Look what gulbuddin hekmatyar did. We withdrew our support from him when he started destroying Kabul and killing afghans as Zia gave him a warning:

Now if its afghan nature to be stupid and to destroy their own nation then why are we to be blamed for it?

Dear D117,

Firstly I agree with the fact that the refugees are a burden socially and that Pakistan can ill-afford them but before you shed crocodile tears over your sacrifice in liberating Afghanistan ponder on the below

1. Pakistan and the muslims were mere pawns in the hands of the USA to hurt the Russians. Without their support nothing could have been achieved.
2. You replaced a modern Pro Soviet society with the most primitive and barbaric leadership in the world.
3. This same primitive leadership paid you back by creating a smiliar movement in Pakistan for which your Army now faces the brunt of its sucidal attacks and made you more dependant on the US.

You Reap what You Sow my friend.

Regards

Dear D117,

Firstly I agree with the fact that the refugees are a burden socially and that Pakistan can ill-afford them but before you shed crocodile tears over your sacrifice in liberating Afghanistan ponder on the below

1. Pakistan and the muslims were mere pawns in the hands of the USA to hurt the Russians. Without their support nothing could have been achieved.
2. You replaced a modern Pro Soviet society with the most primitive and barbaric leadership in the world.
3. This same primitive leadership paid you back by creating a smiliar movement in Pakistan for which your Army now faces the brunt of its sucidal attacks and made you more dependant on the US.

You Reap what You Sow my friend.

Regards

1. True. America the joke of a nation used us for their own goals sadly BUT:

we stood beside our muslim brothers cauz we thought that today afghans would see us as brothers and love us for helping them be free from the soviets. We never thought in a million years that they would have hatred for us. We really thought we were helping them and they were going to have a better future if we acted and so we did. We never knew that such idiots would come to power. Taliban was supported all across afghanistan when they were fighting soviets! Remember that!

2. Westerners see taliban as more barbaric as others. Recent survey by an afghan group show 20% afghan population (most in the south) support the taliban ruling afghanistan again cause they think things have worsened. eg poppy drugs, infighting. Also it must be noted that about 70% support their fight against the americans and want them out and have no problem if they keep their attacks on the americans only. Now if they were that barbaric they wouldn't enjoy half that support.

Also we never knew they would impose their views in such a way all across the country and hurt their own citizens. We supported them when they were fighting the soviets and stopped whn we realized how they were ruling. Afghans actually welcomed them wen they first came to power but it was only later that they realized what they were. If the afghans themselves did'nt know they would deny healthcare and education to women, kill tajek hazara uzbek etc etc. then how are we expected to know it.

3.True the movement is an insult to the entire civilized world and to Islam because they do not understand our religion at all.

But I do not think we "sowed" taliban to get what we are getting.

Pakistan had criticized taliban on many occasions and the boat was rocked as soon as they came to power and locked up 2 pakistani mujahideen warriors for nothing and starved them out because they "suspected them" of rape. If we knew they were such idiots we would never have supported them. We did not support them being in power in afghanistan when we learned of their idiotic actions and we made that clear in this statement made by our foreign minister in the next year:

The taliban have imposed laws upon the Afghan people that are drastic and are not seen anywhere across the civilized world. Taliban must revise its policies.

We shpuld'nt be blamed for this. Its very easy to put entire blame on our doorstep without thinking. How were we to know exactly about taliban mindset when even afghans did'nt know it?

The truth is every afghan since 1930's who came to power has made afghanistan weaker and weaker. It is sad but true. Taliban was an afghan ideology.

Always neutral,

Senor, you are mis-informed. Pakistan was not a pawn in the hands of the U S. As a matter of fact it was the pakistanis and the afghanis that manipulated the americans and got them involved deep down in the muck. It came down to the U S being a pawn in the hands of the pakistanis and afghan mujahideen---till the afghans started fighting amongst themselves after the departure of the russians and then taking sides with Saddam during the first gulf war.

You should have seen the games that Zia Ul Haq played to get the u s entangled into the cob-webs---pakistanis set up the perfect trap and the u s had no where to go but to dive in deeper into the hell hole.

You either need to read up on Charlie Wilson's war, or watch the movie or check out related sites.

Now, pakistan supported afghans in good faith---if the afghans had not fought the russians, it would have ended all then and there and we would have been crying for not supporting the afghans.

It is not a matter of you reap what you sow---whatever was done, was in in good faith---the problems with wars is that you never know what the end result is going to be and who will be in power when the last of the opponents troops pull out.

The problem with this war was that there was no afghan central command of resistence. All the different groups wanted to fight the russians---but they didnot want to join forces and fight as one. There was no central leadership---I believe that Zahir Shah took off and got refuge in italy instead of staying in pakistan and co-ordinating the war plans and keeping the afghans together.

Always neutral,

Senor, you are mis-informed. Pakistan was not a pawn in the hands of the U S. As a matter of fact it was the pakistanis and the afghanis that manipulated the americans and got them involved deep down in the muck. It came down to the U S being a pawn in the hands of the pakistanis and afghan mujahideen---till the afghans started fighting amongst themselves after the departure of the russians and then taking sides with Saddam during the first gulf war.

You either need to read up on Charlie Wilson's war, or watch the movie or check out related sites.

Now, pakistan supported afghans in good faith---if the afghans had not fought the russians, it would have ended all then and there and we would have been crying for not supporting the afghans.

It is not a matter of you reap what you sow---whatever was done, was in in good faith---the problems with wars is that you never know what the end result is going to be and who will be in power when the last of the opponents troops pull out.

The problem with this war was that there was no afghan central command of resistence. All the different groups wanted to fight the russians---but they didnot want to join forces and fight as one. There was no central leadership---I believe that Zahir Shah took off and got refuge in italy instead of staying in pakistan and co-ordinating the war plans and keeping the afghans together.

Agreed! Chaa gayey ho tum! :agree:
:enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom