What's new

UN vote recognizes state of Palestine as non-member state

Yes I do know that what are you trying to say Palestinians will take US or something, that is irrelevant. They will take Israelis alone to ICC and any other intl forum. Think before posting.

OMG, LOL, you ask me to think and yet you keep saying they will take Israel to the ICC.

For last several posts I've been trying to educate about the ICC. And after I try to do that, you claim to understand(obviously not), YET you still repeat they will take Israel to ICC?

Israel is not a state party to the ICC, just like the US, India and many more too...

Listens , read, learn...I'm way more knowledgeable on this than you, yes I am!

there are enough blood between Palestine and Israel.
Palestinians should choose a leader such like Mahatma Gandhi, who will lead to independent in peace.
and throw over Hamas.
more and more counties will support Palestine

SEE HIGHLIGHTED: where is your Gandhi? last one close to him was blind and disabled and had troops guarding him...till he escaped that great military :lol:

SEE HIGHLIGHTED: where is your Gandhi? last one close to him was blind and disabled and had troops guarding him...till he escaped that great military :lol:
I said the Palestinians need Gandhi, but ourselves dont need.
and the blind guy you are talking is not even similar to Gandhi.

OMG, LOL, you ask me to think and yet you keep saying they will take Israel to the ICC.

For last several posts I've been trying to educate about the ICC. And after I try to do that, you claim to understand(obviously not), YET you still repeat they will take Israel to ICC?

Israel is not a state party to the ICC, just like the US, India and many more too...

Listens , read, learn...I'm way more knowledgeable on this than you, yes I am!

Okay yeah I see Israelis removed recognition to ICC but you brought up US which had nothing to do with anything and unsc which also had nothing to do with anything. They pulled their recognition after abbass tried taking them there earlier however I said that one of the benefits they get from this. THey also now have access to all other international bodies and can form their own military/ police (Zionists probably won't let them form military though). So all in all this is a victory and a positive steps forward, and the Palestinian flag was raised in un today a historical moment as well. Abbas has stated on record though that he will continue to Negotiate with Israel for final solution to conflict. If nothing else this saved the two nation solution as time was running out and only 1 state solution would remain.

why are all indians here complaining? india voted in favor of Palestine.

Russia China and France support Palestine's independence, US and Canada against this; Palestine did wrong in 1948, she should declare independence in 1948
Trying to commit genocide against newly arrived Jews from the ghetos was indeed wrong.
Russia, China and France have always supported the Arabs. That'll backfire on China as it is already backfiring on France and Russia.

Trying to commit genocide against newly arrived Jews from the ghetos was indeed wrong.
Russia, China and France have always supported the Arabs. That'll backfire on China as it is already backfiring on France and Russia.

anti-Jews in UR is always existing,
in 1948, when Israel declared independence,Palestine didn't, and all the Arabs neighbors attacked Israel, Palestine didn't waiting for the victory, Israel standed successful in the place with all the hostile neighbors.

conflict for so many years, people became sympathy for the Palestinian, and think Palestine independence can solf the hostile with each other, if Palestine has a government can stop the terrorist attacks to Israel; Sympathize with the weaks --human nature.

The question is whether the Palestinians are ready to assume the responsibility entailing a country ?

I think not.

The question is whether the Palestinians are ready to assume the responsibility entailing a country ?

I think not.

I think not.
Like we were not ready to assume responsibility entailing a country for 200 years? Your lines sounds like early 20th century colonialist argument.

In both West bank and Gaza, order is maintained by the respective ruling organizations. That is enough.

8814_466288956751261_735694856_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom