What's new

UN vote recognizes state of Palestine as non-member state

Allow me to repeat: I do not blame, nor hold anything against, China for voting for the Arabs. It is in the political interest to vote for them as you need their oil. There was no animosity in the vote by China, it was purely political.

But do not say that the Arabs and Muslims never committed atrocities against the Jewish nation, because some of the things they've committed against us would make you lose sleep for quite a while.

That was a very pragmatic statement.

but India has voted in favour of the Palestinian state

Political compulsions. Nothing more to that. Ideally we should have abstained for this is not our problem. Its a Israeli-Arab problem.

My heart felt sympathy to all the people who have died in the conflicts. The Israeli family's tragedy was gruesome. RIP! The Palestinians also have their stories to tell.

Well, time to count your stocks Israel and re-calibrate your foreign policies.

May Peace be descending on the territory!
Peace can only be achieved when terrorists are sent to hell. All you can hope for is for oil prices to remain stable, at the moment.
But i appreciate the sentiment, nevertheless.

The sad fact (for the world) is that as the US didn't support this move this new status is irrelevant. Nothing will change. The US will stick to its all-weather relationship with Israel.

Back
Top Bottom