What's new

UN Security Council to meet on Kashmir at China's request

@Starlord ...One thing i agree with Pakistan posters here.India’s soft image is definitely impacted.We may brush it off due our bruished ego but it is a fact that our soft image stock went down since last couple of years...But again, we are living in turbulent times..

Valid source?
Your turn now. UNSC meeting for the day is concluded. What happened to Kashmir?

India’s soft image is definitely impacted
Why should India have an image of a wuss for ever. It's time to take a stance rather than being forced into submission by the rest of the world. How long were you planning to have Ar 370 in India? Honestly though, stop being apologetic on PDF. I may not approve BJP's political spectrum but their policies are on point.

1. Al Jazeera, Reuters reported 20 hours ago that the meet will happen.

2. Indian news agencies reported 14 hours ago citing "anonymous French diplomats who as always don't want to be named" that the meet won't happen.

Obviously, I am going to believe International sources and not Indian sources which you tried to spinoff like the desperate retard you ade as saying they are citing a briefing by French representatives, you lied and have no shame.

Going by reliability of media platforms used, it happened. What came of it, I don't know. Now you can go whine :)

The world tends to unite against terrorist fascist countries. We all know where which country stands in South Asia.

We live in the 21st century. The world tends to stand with the country with $$$.

Al jazeera probably is sad nothing came out.

Obviously, I am going to believe International sources and not Indian sources which you tried to spinoff like the desperate retard you ade as saying they are citing a briefing by French representatives, you lied and have no shame.
oww! https://in.reuters.com/article/indi...discussion-on-kashmir-diplomats-idINKBN1YM05U

I'm not the desperate retard here given I'm not the one hoping for a different decision, when it's already done.

It is not about being apologetic here.It

Why should India have an image of a wuss for ever. It's time to take a stance rather than being forced into submission by the rest of the world. How long were you planning to have Ar 370 in India? Honestly though, stop being apologetic on PDF. I may not approve BJP's political spectrum but their policies are on point.

Al jazeera probably is sad nothing came out.

oww! https://in.reuters.com/article/indi...discussion-on-kashmir-diplomats-idINKBN1YM05U

I'm not the desperate retard here given I'm not the one hoping for a different decision, when it's already done.

You pretend as if you're a diplomat inside the meeting. Twat.

"Hoping for a different decision when it's already done." Be real, you didn't know shit if it's done or not. Stop pretending.

No need to share the link, I have already seen it, reuters is more reliable than indian sources.

P.S. you still are the desperate retard. When someone posts an Indian source and is told off, then he uses an excerpt of the an article from an Indian source in a different thread, asked for source and provides an indian source again, told off again, then pretends like its 100% to him and is asked how are you sure, he presents a 3rd indian source, then says that it cites "briefing by french" when it really cites "unknown anonymous diplomats," it indeed does make him a desperate retard.

Last edited:

2. Indian news agencies reported 14 hours ago citing "anonymous French diplomats who as always don't want to be named" that the meet won't happen.

Going by reliability of media platforms used, it happened. What came of it, I don't know. Now you can go whine :)

We live in the 21st century. The world tends to stand with the country with $$$.
Nope. World does stand up for Tibetans against China quite often. It stands with Taiwan against China.

Nope. World does stand up for Tibetans against China quite often. It stands with Taiwan against China.

You think they stand against China because of the authoritarian government? Lol.

Hello, have you heard of Saudi Arabia. They also have an authoritarian government and literally murdered a journalist in a NATO country and got away with it.

It's called National interests. Money and national interests are two factors others look out for most.

You think they stand against China because of the authoritarian government? Lol.

Hello, have you heard of Saudi Arabia. They also have an authoritarian government and literally murdered a journalist in a NATO country and got away with it.

It's called National interests. Money and national interests are two factors others look out for most.
Lol. And do you think Saudi Arabia ever had a good reputation to begin with?

You pretend as if you're a diplomat inside the meeting. Twat.

"Hoping for a different decision when it's already done." Be real, you didn't know shit if it's done or not. Stop pretending.

No need to share the link, I have already seen it, reuters is more reliable than indian sources.

P.S. you still are the desperate retard. When someone posts an Indian source and is told off, then he uses an excerpt of the an article from an Indian source in a different thread, asked for source and provides an indian source again, told off again, then pretends like its 100% to him and is asked how are you sure, he presents a 3rd indian source, then says that it cites "briefing by french" when it really cites "unknown anonymous diplomats," it indeed does make him a desperate retard.
haha somebody is angry. It's normal for every looser like you to think he has an upper hand. You, just like that fall right into it showing your peevish behavior still hoping for something positive to come out and, listen jackass it's still an Indian source. The fact that you still 'oinking' proves your own point. Whoever that unknown/anonymous diplomat be, Indian sources had the news and were right. Choke on it.

@Starlord ...One thing i agree with Pakistan posters here.India’s soft image is definitely impacted.We may brush it off due our bruished ego but it is a fact that our soft image stock went down since last couple of years...But again, we are living in turbulent times..

I agree and in world today image Matters, we all know which country is doing what with their enemies but they maintain a public image , including west . India ( Govt and RSS ) is hell bent of destroying whatever secular Image of India is left, BJP is not playing it cool , some stuff Parties in Power do it just for International media consumption but recent decision taken by BJP is effecting the India's image , I never thought i was see that , Fareed Zakirya from CNN , recently saw his clip on FB where he was talking about how the world is facing Democratic Crisis . He Started from Donald Trump's Impeachment , to India's recent targeting of Minority , than go all the way to Myanmar to Israel, and Last Bolivia and Brazil . Things for us S.Asian to learn that once we lose our image in Gora'a eyes, they don't let it recover quickly, but West/EU/N.America no matter how many Racial tension rises there, they will always keep their soft image .

Then you're imperialist/colonial minded country you takes right of self determination of KASHMIRI peoples since 47 as per UN resolutions, and called yourself world biggest pathetic democracy and shining fcuk India

Back
Top Bottom