What's new

UN Security Council to meet on Kashmir at China's request

What do you call Kargil invasion attempt? Bilateral?

It is the Line of Control.

It literally means the line you control till the next sun rises.

You can either invest yourself in bilateral mantra or at the maximum with inclusion of Ladakh, a trilateral mantra. Options are very limited at the moment for the Indian government already exhausted by the constitutional reforms it has undertaken internally in India.

The article cites sources who told them exclusively and refused to be named.

The second link still doesn't prove it. Stop pretending, honestly. Mods should ban you for the disinformation you are spreading.
Yeah.

Kashmir is not in the agenda, as simple as that. If you don't believe even UNSC, wait a few hours more. 5 or 6 hours and we'll see.

Yeah.

Kashmir is not in the agenda, as simple as that. If you don't believe even UNSC, wait a few hours more. 5 or 6 hours and we'll see.

It says "other matters."

How do I know it isn't? I would rather wait until an actual source comes out.

You should be banned for trying to misinform though. You quoted 3 Indian links, then said the indian source sites a briefing from a French representative which it doesn't. It cites an anonymous french diplomat, not any briefing.

Then in the very end, you post UN link which doesn't confirm anything.

It says "other matters."

How do I know it isn't? I would rather wait until an actual source comes out.

You should be banned for trying to misinform though. You quoted 3 Indian links, then said the indian source sites a briefing from a French representative which it doesn't. It cites an anonymous french diplomat, not any briefing.

Then in the very end, you post UN link which doesn't confirm anything.
Like I said, wait for it.

Throwing words won't help, yes. But it hurts international image, it does bring an increase in awareness which is why Indians are showing their glee on another thread in whih NDTV source says China withdrew the request.
I agree - Modi and Shah are rapidly expending the Indian diplomatic goodwill garnered over decades.

We don't want brownie point but we wanted to keep Kashmir issue alive, Kashmir issue will not be solved mainly by talks or war but a bit of both . Pakistan is showing to the world that we are doing whatever in their power Diplomatically to resolve this issue, while the LoC is still hot and threats of Indian invasion of AJK are also making headlines, just like we win the Perception and Conflict of Feb, it is our ground work for whatever comes ahead .

For years India cried to UN about those imaginary incursions and ISI supported Terrorism , and now you are getting frustrated with 2-3 sessions of UNSC ? why ?
Who is getting frustrated? Have as many sessions as you like.

Yeah, because you're currently puppet of USA/West to contain/conceal China, that's why they are ignoring your crimes against humanity

Yeah, because you're currently puppet of USA/West to contain/conceal China, that's why they are ignoring your crimes against humanity
Contain China? That paragon of virtue?

I agree - Modi and Shah are rapidly expending the Indian diplomatic goodwill garnered over decades.

Who is getting frustrated? Have as many sessions as you like.

Contain China? That paragon of virtue?
Yeah yeah whatever but that is the fact, you accept or deny

Back
Top Bottom