What's new

UN : Pak's 'empty rhetoric' useless, Kashmir integral : India

Rajesh Singh

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
India has told Pakistan that no amount of “empty rhetoric” by it will change the reality that Jammu and Kasmir is an “inalienable” part of India after Islamabad’s envoy to the UN made a reference to the Indian state at a UN General Assembly debate.

Pakistan’s Ambassador to the UN Maleeha Lodhi’s reference came during her remarks on Monday in the General Assembly debate on ‘The Responsibility to Protect and the Prevention of Genocide, War Crimes, Ethnic Cleansing and Crimes against Humanity.’ Lodhi said people in Kashmir are among victims of “egregious crimes” such as killings and mass-blinding.

India exercised the Right of Reply, strongly rejecting Pakistan’s reference to Kashmir in the 193-member UN body.

“While we are having this serious debate for the first time in a decade on an issue that is of importance to all of us, we have witnessed that one delegation has, yet again, misused this platform to make an unwarranted reference to the situation in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir,” First Secretary in India’s Permanent Mission to the UN Sandeep Kumar Bayyapu said in India’s Right of Reply.

Bayyapu said such cynical attempts by Pakistan to raise the Kashmir issue in the UN have failed in the past and do not find any resonance in the UN body. “I would like to place on record and reiterate that the state of Jammu and Kashmir is an integral and inalienable part of India. No amount of empty rhetoric from Pakistan will change this reality,” he said.

In her remarks earlier in the day, Lodhi had said if the international community is “selective” in its approach where it is expressing indignation at some transgressions while choosing to willfully ignore others, then any norm will be quickly turned into mere pretense.
https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...tan-at-unga/story-XD6U5EzGdTuMLdZ3mqefWO.html

Every years same story, same drama by both countries and same ending. () Nothing gets and never gonna change and this is a fact)

Yaar Khuda ka kauf karo aur LOC ko permanent banakar India or Pakistan or Kashmir me logon ko peaceful life jeene do................

Every years same story, same drama by both countries and same ending. () Nothing gets and never gonna change and this is a fact)

Yaar Khuda ka kauf karo aur LOC ko permanent banakar India or Pakistan or Kashmir me logon ko peaceful life jeene do................
100% agreed just make border movement of Kashmiris easier, make LOC intl' border and focus on poverty, education,health, infrastructure, economy etc

let the kashmiris decide their fate

100% agreed just make border movement of Kashmiris easier, make LOC intl' border and focus on poverty, education,health, infrastructure, economy etc

I am also agreed, not India or pakistan will leave from J & K.
So better we can make border movement of kashmiri easier with fewer control by pakistan & India. just like inter state's road link with fewer checks.

No army should be deployed from pakistan & Indian, and manage by pakistan police in PAK kashmir and Indian kashmir by Indian policy and more majority should be kashmiri in both police.

There should be more like free trade between kashmiri..etc...

Only administrator control by both Indian and Pakistan in their kashmir with including Kashmiri people.

We need such a solution's in J & K...

People should not live in fake world which are selling by our leaders. nothing gonna change in future, and we have to take some decisions for our next generations futures.

I agree its empty rhetoric by Pakistan and we need to do much more than mere empty rhetoric.

Yar Khda ka kauf karo. Let humans live in peace in Kashmir and move back 700,000 soldier that are wrecking terror on civilian population. Kashmiris want freedom let them have it. India will gain nothing from illegal occupation. Let Pakistan have Kashmir peacefully.

let the kashmiris decide their fate

Sorry, Pakistan will never agree to withdraw Pakistan army force from so called Azaad kashmir & GB, and India will take control with minimum force to maintain law & peace under UN administrator as per UN resolution 1947.

So, if I talk about reality then never India will agree and nor pakistan will be agreed.........

Yar Khda ka kauf karo. Let humans live in peace in Kashmir and move back 700,000 soldier that are wrecking terror on civilian population. Kashmiris want freedom let them have it. India will gain nothing from illegal occupation. Let Pakistan have Kashmir peacefully.

Sir, your army record is also not as good if look to history and staring from Baluchistan.

If any saint country or good record country will ask then at least people can think.

U say it like it's only Pakistan laying claim to IOK while India is ready for a compromise. It's ur government constantly crying over CPEC passing through Pakistan's Kashmir/GB. It's ur government that calls Kashmir its "atoot ang" and goes as far as to alter the maps shown in Indian media/schoolbooks/etc. If u guys want change...start with ur own gov policies.

Sir, your army record is also not as good if look to history and staring from Baluchistan.

If any saint country or good record country will ask then at least people can think.

Sir India is illegally occupying the Kashmir and Jammu region against the will of the local people and only thing Pakistan do is protect LOC Pakistan has not tried to move LOC in any direction since 1999 so it is Kashmiri people of IOK that are fighting India for freedom not Pakistan. The day Pakistan will start the Kashmir war in practical terms you and I will not be posting messages here but running for our lives. So tell your politicians to let Kashmir go into a freedom which it deserves for 70 years.

U say it like it's only Pakistan laying claim to IOK while India is ready for a compromise. It's ur government constantly crying over CPEC passing through Pakistan's Kashmir/GB. It's ur government that calls Kashmir its "atoot ang" and goes as far as to alter the maps shown in Indian media/schoolbooks/etc. If u guys want change...start with ur own gov policies.

Sir, I already said..... both countries shoud stop this drama and accept and LOC as permanent border

have you ever heard about Karachi agreement

I heard Simla Agreement..

Sorry, Pakistan will never agree to withdraw Pakistan army force from so called Azaad kashmir & GB, and India will take control with minimum force to maintain law & peace under UN administrator as per UN resolution 1947.

So, if I talk about reality then never India will agree and nor pakistan will be agreed.........

Well neither Pak would agree to hold a plebiscite under India's control(of entire Kashmir) nor would India agree to have a plebiscite held under Pak's control(of entire Kashmir)...regardless of what any UN agreement says...and that's due to lack of trust between the two. This is why both countries have been at a standstill in regards to Kashmir and there's no solution in sight.

I propose that both India/Pak withdraw from their respective Kashmir regions...let UN take control...hold a plebiscite and whatever the result ends up being must be accepted by both countries.

Both countries have already spent more money on their defense and wars with each other than the entire worth of Kashmir in terms of land/resources/manpower. This above proposed solution takes into account the wishes of Kashmiri ppl...it would be fair and held under a neutral third party...and both countries can be at peace and not fear a possible nuclear war from each other...reduce defense spending and spend more on their ppl.

Back
Top Bottom