What's new

UN chief offers mediation between Pakistan, India

Again please tell how is India contributing it to be a nuclear flashpoint.

Firstly We have a No First Use policy. Any nuclear adventure will start from your side.

Secondly We also don't have any policy of crossing the IB or LoC unless provoked. So it is upto Pakistan to reign in its "non state actors" Dont arm and supply money to "freedom fighters" and we will be OK

Thirdly What is there to talk about?
  • India will not give up its territory and so will Pakistan.
  • The so called "Confidence Building Measures" and "People to People Contacts" have not worked for 70 years so don't expect them to work now.
  • The trade is negligible and already in India's favour
  • Tourist exchange is negligible
  • Leftist Liberals continue to attend conferences in Delhi and Islamabad - no body is stopping them and nothing is coming as an outcome of these conferences
  • Every 4 years our cricket teams are playing against each other in World Cups and we are happy with that
  • Medical Visas are being issued by Sushma Swaraj on Twitter and we are happy with that also.
Give me a reason why India should talk?

The difference between a first world and the other nation is the ability to solve territorial dispute through diplomacy and realistic resolutions.

Kashmir has been the major cause in all previous wars between the two countries. It is a disputed territory and if it continues like this it will only manifest itself as a major terror hub unless both countries sit and talk about the possible solution.

Let the Kashmiris decide their own fate. India claims the Land but not the people that inhabit this land which is deeply disturbing. India can move a step closer to UNSC permanent membership it so dearly requires and a good diplomatic resolution to Kashmir may help you with that.

I will not even start on cricket or art since they are beyond politics. But if India claims to be a mature responsible country aiming to be a regional power it should show that with diplomacy trade and commerce rather than bullying smaller countries into submission.

I think personally you guys will never be able to talk peace with us unless we bomb you.

The difference between a first world and the other nation is the ability to solve territorial dispute through diplomacy and realistic resolutions.

Diplomacy - We have tried many times. Vajpayeeji went to Lahore and got Kargil in return. Modiji invited Nawaz Sharif to his swearing in, went to Lahore to wish him birthday and got Uri and Pathankot in return

Realistic Resolution - There is no realistic resolution. Neither countries will give up territory

Kashmir has been the major cause in all previous wars between the two countries. It is a disputed territory and if it continues like this it will only manifest itself as a major terror hub unless both countries sit and talk about the possible solution.

It is made a terror hub by Pakistani sponsorship. We are managing the situation on our side. These pin pricks of terror don't bother us. As for the disputed territory part no side will give up its claim

Let the Kashmiris decide their own fate. India claims the Land but not the people that inhabit this land which is deeply disturbing. India can move a step closer to UNSC permanent membership it so dearly requires and a good diplomatic resolution to Kashmir may help you with that.
UNSC resolutions are non implementable because the pre conditions are not met. Secondly Kashmiris have full freedom to elect their own people and make their own laws. They can send their elected representatives to Srinagar and Delhi. Do you know the fact that any law passed by the parliament of India is automatically applicable all across the country except in Jammu Kashmir. Any law that has to be applicable in Jammu Kashmir has to be seperately approved by the J&K assembly. So the people of J&K are given special status which no other Indian citizen is given.

There is no relation between solving Kashmir and UNSC permanent membership so I will not go there

I will not even start on cricket or art since they are beyond politics. But if India claims to be a mature responsible country aiming to be a regional power it should show that with diplomacy trade and commerce rather than bullying smaller countries into submission.

We have no use of cricket, cinema or trade ties with Pakistan. So what is there to bully other countries. If it happens it is good but if it does not happen we are not affected

I think personally you guys will never be able to talk peace with us unless we bomb you.
Finally you have spoken the true language of a Pakistani - the language of terrorism and violence.

The whole answer you wrote is just fluff. Give me a concrete reason why India should hold talks with Pakistan and how it will benefit India. We are banias. We want to know our profit before we spend the money.

If he got balls to solve the Kashmir issue than the core will settled and other issues could be sorted with ease; else cosmetic mediation he is offering is of no use.

Diplomacy - We have tried many times. Vajpayeeji went to Lahore and got Kargil in return. Modiji invited Nawaz Sharif to his swearing in, went to Lahore to wish him birthday and got Uri and Pathankot in return

Realistic Resolution - There is no realistic resolution. Neither countries will give up territory

The meeting with Nawaz Sharif was never held in official portfolio and thus has no value. illogical to suggest otherwise. As far as Atal Bihari Vajpayee is concerned there was a start atleast but never materialized.

It is made a terror hub by Pakistani sponsorship. We are managing the situation on our side. These pin pricks of terror don't bother us. As for the disputed territory part no side will give up its claim

No average Pakistani stands up and say i am going to Kashmir for Jihad. For that we have a declared Army and if the government directs it will take measures appropriate to the request.

UNSC resolutions are non implementable because the pre conditions are not met. Secondly Kashmiris have full freedom to elect their own people and make their own laws. They can send their elected representatives to Srinagar and Delhi. Do you know the fact that any law passed by the parliament of India is automatically applicable all across the country except in Jammu Kashmir. Any law that has to be applicable in Jammu Kashmir has to be seperately approved by the J&K assembly. So the people of J&K are given special status which no other Indian citizen is given.

There is no relation between solving Kashmir and UNSC permanent membership so I will not go there

There is freedom and then there is illusion of freedom. Does that not bother you that even after having all of this they still do not want to live with you? There is hardly internet coverage in Kashmir and you want to parade the illusion of lawmaking freedom they have? that is just not correct.

Finally you have spoken the true language of a Pakistani - the language of terrorism and violence.

The whole answer you wrote is just fluff. Give me a concrete reason why India should hold talks with Pakistan and how it will benefit India. We are banias. We want to know our profit before we spend the money.

If you were a typical baniya you would already know what benefits you will get if you have Kashmir out of the way.

Did the money spent on Kulbashan Yadev get the desired result?

Kargil proved that Pakistan has zero interest in talks. It wants Kashmir lock, stock and barrel. There’s no benefit in holding talks. There’s No international pressure and No domestic pressure to do so.

Pakistan have always welcome UN and US offers, its occupier terrorist who dont want to resolve Kashmir issue peacefully on table, instead they hide behind "bilateral issue"..

Let world be the witness to their greed so people dont blame the Muslim Pakistan for bloodshed..

If you were a typical baniya you would already know what benefits you will get if you have Kashmir out of the way.
Again all this is fluff. Give me one material benefit India will get by holding talks with Pakistan.

Did the money spent on Kulbashan Yadev get the desired result?

I already told - whatever happens to Kulbhushan it benefits India

Pakistan have always welcome UN and US offers, its occupier terrorist who dont want to resolve Kashmir issue peacefully on table, instead they hide behind "bilateral issue"..

Let world be the witness to their greed so people dont blame the Muslim Pakistan for bloodshed..

The world has taken notice by not noticing. Kashmir is on the back burner for most countries, including most Muslim nations. They, too, are treating it as a bilateral issue. Rather trade with India than pillory it over Kashmir.

The world has taken notice by not noticing. Kashmir is on the back burner for most countries, including most Muslim nations. They, too, are treating it as a bilateral issue. Rather trade with India than pillory it over Kashmir.

They will notice, if things escalate and we end up wiping out millions of people with unimaginable economic losses (Kashmir is nuclear flash point), so the world must know who to blame.

we accepted UN, US (not so friendly) as mediator. while occupier bharat was hiding behind "bilateral issue" which in reality is issue of "greed".

Kashmir is nuclear flash point
Don't keep on repeating it like a broken record. Kashmir is nuclear flash point if and only if Pakistan decides to use its nukes.

when-i-dead.jpg

The Kashmir issue is only alive in the eyes of Pakistan. The rest of the world has moved on. Sure, they'll voice their support every now and then but it'll end with a hashtag on a social media site.....nothing more.
I hope the Kashmiri people can put this silly notion to sleep and live in peace.

How many Pakistani/Indian soldiers have perished in these border cross fireing?

They should call for referendum in Kashmir and places like Aranchul pardesh.Or China and Pakistan should both bomb India once for ever.

Nothing new every time they make only statement and india refused it bcoz he is on the wrong side

Back
Top Bottom