What's new

UN chief calls for restraint on Kashmir

and stop they shall. it will be the beginning of he end for indian aspirations of attaining a more important role in the world affairs if they go ahead with this. I have a feeling modi did this just to show that he was serious abt the status change but will have the courts overturn this decision. that way he saves face and also averts a lot of bloodshed

Modi cannot have the courts do anything. That's not how it works at the higher levels of courts in India. If it gets struck down, it will happen on merit.

However, what you say does have some merit in it. For Modi, this is a win-win scenario. Even if it gets struck down, he can tell the world that he gave it an honest try and would still have the support of his constituency.

Its our duty mate...

India doesnt care, that's the point. Even I didnt think this article would be removed any time soon, but this gov doesnt care, or Pakistan's actions after the fact. If war is what Pakistan wants, so be it.

Now it's on Pakistan to show it's card. If it's more of the push in proxies --- Great, that's been going on forever. If it means so much to Pak, support from the Muslim world, UN, whatever shouldnt even matter, because India is moving on, specifically this government. All the world will do is make awkward statements.

Now it's on Pakistan to show it's card. If it's more of the push in proxies --- Great, that's been going on forever.
haha ure in for a rude awakening if you think that its gonna be the same as before. im not sure if ure aware of the concept of tipping point..but from what ive observed, things are gonna breach the tipping point very soon and it will get out of indian hands. just comprehend this: taliban have managed to survive and even thrive in afghanistan with the population's support and they achieved legitimacy by displaying their care for the local population's well being. now imagine if the mujahideen reach that point where ppl start seeing them as their protectors and not the state...it will be an irreversible disaster for india. its a tricky situation here..trickier for India than for Pakistan..plus if international community comes to tacitly accept Pakistan's concern for the region, no one will have the power or will to stop pakistan's support to the freedom struggle.

But the status has already been changed, let's see if they interfere or not.
Warning is "dont change" and since everyone knows it is illegally changed even under india's constitution...I am guessing it is a polite way of saying ...Changing it back

haha ure in for a rude awakening if you think that its gonna be the same as before. im not sure if ure aware of the concept of tipping point..but from what ive observed, things are gonna breach the tipping point very soon and it will get out of indian hands. just comprehend this: taliban have managed to survive and even thrive in afghanistan with the population's support and they achieved legitimacy by displaying their care for the local population's well being. now imagine if the mujahideen reach that point where ppl start seeing them as their protectors and not the state...it will be an irreversible disaster for india. its a tricky situation here..trickier for India than for Pakistan..plus if international community comes to tacitly accept Pakistan's concern for the region, no one will have the power or will to stop pakistan's support to the freedom struggle.

It's been a tipping point in Kashmir much worse before. Your army before even invested on that when entering in it expecting a full scale rebellion, nothing like the sort happened. I expect a response from Pakistan, but it's nothing India isnt used to by now. You can invite all the radicals in your country as transit all you want, just like the drug trade, it's you guys that will be affected the worse from it. You guys already know this first hand. The international community care more about HK than Kashmir, for strategic reasons. They havent cared since, wont care any time soon.

Last edited:
Warning is "dont change" and since everyone knows it is illegally changed even under india's constitution...I am guessing it is a polite way of saying ...Changing it back
Ain't happening, Indian govt won't be changing it back, that's why I'm saying let's see if UN would interfere or not.

India doesnt care, that's the point. Even I didnt think this article would be removed any time soon, but this gov doesnt care, or Pakistan's actions after the fact. If war is what Pakistan wants, so be it.

Way too early to say a war will occur. Too many steps between now and then. And, even when war starts, it will be modi starting it because it's not going to be a smooth going at all. You can pretend you are ignoring what the world is saying but you wouldn't be here on PDF if you really didn't care!

Way too early to say a war will occur. Too many steps between now and then. And, even when it starts, it will be modi starting it because it's not going to be a smooth going at all. You can pretend you are ignoring what the world is saying but you wouldn't be here on PDF if you really didn't care!

Considering how abrasive the move by Modi was, the world isnt saying much that's for sure. Like I said, they can make awkward statements only. India will carry on. The world will look at problems in the Middle East, etc. again.

Considering how abrasive the move by Modi was, the world isnt saying much that's for sure. Like I said, they can make awkward statements only. India will carry on. The world will look at problems in the Middle East, etc. again.

It is Pakistan that really matters! Modi is an impetus fool who can't take no for an answer. If you won't provide adult supervision, we will, where it impacts us. Consider some of his biggest blunders in the past 4 years:
1. sir gi kal fake strike #1
2. sir gi kal fake strike #2 (bombs which left buildings intact) :enjoy:
3. notebandi
4. GST without thinking through the ramifications
5. and, now this

It is Pakistan that really matters! Modi is an impetus fool who can't take no for an answer. If you won't provide adult supervision, we will, where it impacts us. Consider some of his biggest blunders in the past 4 years:
1. sir gi kal fake strike #1
2. sir gi kal fake strike #2 (bombs which left buildings intact) :enjoy:
3. notebandi
4. GST without thinking through the ramifications
5. and, now this

Still the fastest growing major economy.:enjoy: Projected that way till his end term.:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom