What's new

UN backtracks on role of its observers in Kashmir, says limited to LOC

come to Pakistan I can arrange you meeting with hafiz saeed
At Least your one dream could be completed

That was the dream of Burhaan Wani. Perhaps that will be fulfilled when Hafiz Saeed will join him in hell.

Well, what you think is "an internal affair of India" is actually "an unresolved international dispute on the agenda of the SC since 1948." ...

As for the mandate of the UN to speak on Kashmir Issue,

The same Stephane Dujarric, Spokesman for the Secretary-General, said two weeks ago that Ban Ki-moon was following the situation in Kashmir carefully.

"I think he regretted the loss of life and calls on all the parties to exercise restraint. And I think the Secretary-General has always welcomed any direct discussions on the situation between India and Pakistan.... "

Too bad for you guys that The UN does not accept the Indian position, it does not recognize Kashmir as an internal matter of India. Pakistan is a legitimate party to the Dispute.
It's not an international dispute as there is no legal backing for J&K when it comes to Pakistan claiming it. Once Pakistan itself acknowledged the bilateral talks to resolve, its international backing was removed, please refer to international organization United Nation that J&K was removed from international disputes. And in regards to your second part, yes UN official acknowledged that indeed there is tension in J&K that includes the tensed part of Pak administered Kashmir as well. Acknowledging something like this doesn't put it in international disputes category. Even I feel concerned for safety of people especially aged and children in Pakistan genuinely after recent attacks. I don't think it internationalize the case, rather it puts emphasis on affected country to put more resources to prevent these kind of attacks. India is the only country having legally binding documents when it comes to J&K. Pakistan is banking on non-binding UN resolution which it itself ignored to implement. Don't you think!:azn:

Obsession is normal when it comes to specific commentary and specific observation. You would not wish to read cursory or superficial analysis. Any serious, insightful work requires engaging with the subject matter on a committed basis. There is every justification for it, as for instance, there is justification for your complete envelopment in the subject yourself. It merely proves the point that there is a purpose, and that there is every justification.

Your mention of your responsibility is encouraging and heartening. It is to be hoped - an atheist unfortunately cannot resort to prayer - that your responsibility, stated so boldly and proudly, has an effect on the ongoing carnage within your population, thanks to your societal adoption of a method of seeking favourable changes that was bound to hurt you yourselves even in the medium term.

My sincere wishes for your eventual recovery.

Thanks for you wishes but we don't need it from someone who themselves belong to a mental asylum.

Any legality to count Srinagar as your own?

If not, that defines obsession along with delusion. A mirage in mind. :)

And also tell me which channel is broadcasting Eng-Pak match.

We have every reason to count Srinagar as our own. Continuous violence and curfew is clear proof that it doesn't belong to India.

We have every reason to count Srinagar as our own. Continuous violence and curfew is clear proof that it doesn't belong to India.

It may belongs to Honolulu, I am asking the legality which make you think Srinagar is yours.

We are party to the dispute kid. Forgot it??

Ohh by that mean, yes yes, whole Kashmir is yours. :lol:

Being party to a dispute doesn't make someone owner of disputed land. In fact there must be some legal argument behind claimed ownership.

I can go and occupy land of neighbour thus become a party to dispute with him. But if I am not presenting any legal argument to my occupation, my stand will be void and null and no one will pay any attention to my cribbing. That's what you guys are doing for 7 decades now.

Ohh by that mean, yes yes, whole Kashmir is yours. :lol:

Being party to a dispute doesn't make someone owner of disputed land. In fact there must be some legal argument behind claimed ownership.

I can go and occupy land of neighbour thus become a party to dispute with him. But if I am not presenting any legal argument to my occupation, my stand will be void and null and no one will pay any attention to my cribbing. That's what you guys are doing for 7 decades now.

Obviously we are party to the disputed territory that includes Srinagar. And we can claim it as well.

Legal documents are UN resolutions that make Kashmir disputed territory and we a party to this dispute.

It is a shame that you missed your history classes back in school and asking such dumb questions here to Pakistanis. :)

Obviously we are party to the disputed territory that includes Srinagar. And we can claim it as well.

Legal documents are UN resolutions that make Kashmir disputed territory and we a party to this dispute.

It is a shame that you missed your history classes back in school and asking such dumb questions here to Pakistanis. :)

Non binding recommendations under chapter VI of UN you mean? And then you lost the international status when you lost in 71 thus resulting in self enforcing and binding Simla agreement?

You know what Ban Ki Moon said few days back when you went running to him for intervention? Please obtain Indian permission for me to intervene. :lol:

This is what you call dispute? Good luck.

But again, you haven't told me how come Srinagar is yours. At best -

1- Going by Indian Independence Act 47, its Indian territory by instrument of accession.

2- Going by UN recommendations, the territory is yet to chose which dominion they want to accede to.

So under which provision you are counting Srinagar as your own? Day dreaming would not be a valid reason.

Areesh, its not your cup of tea. Give it a break, study about it or engage some kids with your trolling. :)

Non binding recommendations under chapter VI of UN you mean? And then you lost the international status when you lost in 71 thus resulting in self enforcing and binding Simla agreement?

You know what Ban Ki Moon said few days back when you went running to him for intervention? Please obtain Indian permission for me to intervene. :lol:

This is what you call dispute? Good luck.

But again, you haven't told me how come Srinagar is yours. At best -

1- Going by Indian Independence Act 47, its Indian territory by instrument of accession.

2- Going by UN recommendations, the territory is yet to chose which dominion they want to accede to.

So under which provision you are counting Srinagar as your own? Day dreaming would not be a valid reason.

Areesh, its not your cup of tea. Give it a break, study about it or engage some kids with your trolling. :)

When nothing works run to 71. Typical Bharati troll policy on internet.

As for your question. You answered it yourself in bold part. Since it is disputed we can claim it. It is very simple to understand dear.

Actually it is not your's cup of tea or coffee or gannai ka ras :lol:

When nothing works run to 71. Typical Bharati troll policy on internet.

As for your question. You answered it yourself in bold part. Since it is disputed we can claim it. It is very simple to understand dear.

Actually it is not your's cup of tea or coffee or gannai ka ras :lol:

I know 71 hurts, it results in 2 historic event-
1- Bifurcation of Pakistan.
2- Humiliation in form of Simla agreement where pakistan lost all right to make any dispute international.
No matter how much you like to avoid that magic number, but it will keep on haunting you forever. A war lost cost you dearly.

Official Pakistan stance is Kashmir should be given a chance to chose, even they don't claim Srinagar as their own.

As I said "wish" and day dreaming dont count as legal argument. You can wish that Srinagar will chose to become Pakistan if at all plebiscite happen, but counting it as your own is delusional.

Are you one of those you start counting eggs before they are hatched?

You are funny by the way, I should take you like that from now on. :)

2- Humiliation in form of Simla agreement where pakistan lost all right to make any dispute international.
No matter how much you like to avoid that magic number, but it will keep on haunting you forever. A war lost cost you dearly.

Official Pakistan stance is Kashmir should be given a chance to chose, even they don't claim Srinagar as their own.

As I said "wish" and day dreaming dont count as legal argument. You can wish that Srinagar will chose to become Pakistan if at all plebiscite happen, but counting it as your own is delusional.

You can run as much as to 71. It won't change anything. In fact with every passing day it is becoming irrelevant.

1 Kashmir is still disputed and as international it can be.
2 Pakistan has moved on from 71

Legal argument has been given by yourself dear. Look it up again. Kashmir is disputed. It is disputed between Pakistan and India. So Pakistan is a party to dispute and hence can claim Kashmir as its own. As per Pakistan it is an unfinished agenda of partition. So yes we can claim Srinagar.

And I can be funny but you can never be like me. For that you have to be realistic. Start with accepting Kashmir as disputed territory. :)

I dont understand how Pakistan can call it a UN Issue after it had signed the Simla Accord. Aren't Pakistanis backtracking on their own agreements?

They are 2 stupid to realise this, that is what we have been saying for years on end. TO Vacate out of P O K, as its illegally occupied. forgot 6 sense's i doubt they have 2.

Just realised they have a filter to translate P O K into Azad Kashmir (i,e example Azad Kashmir) :lol::lol::lol:

I read this exchange with great appreciation! Is this your first time on PDF? Really?

You can run as much as to 71. It won't change anything. In fact with every passing day it is becoming irrelevant.

1 Kashmir is still disputed and as international it can be.
2 Pakistan has moved on from 71

Legal argument has been given by yourself dear. Look it up again. Kashmir is disputed. It is disputed between Pakistan and India. So Pakistan is a party to dispute and hence can claim Kashmir as its own. As per Pakistan it is an unfinished agenda of partition. So yes we can claim Srinagar.

And I can be funny but you can never be like me. For that you have to be realistic. Start with accepting Kashmir as disputed territory. :)

your right, unfinished Pakistan will met its fate in the years to come. War is inevitable but rest assured it will come, we wont start it because history has shown 4 times over that you do, Every time you have, you have came out with a bloody nose. This is time it will be the final time you raise your hands again.

Clock is ticking, furthermore have you yet to fathom what Uncle Sam has in store for you mullahs? Your a bloody laughing stock of this world.

Back
Top Bottom