What's new

ULFA admits it is using China as a base

China probably should consider accommodating the request in an appropriate way, if there is any, to counter India's protection of Tibet rebels.

Now for india and indians, don't just whine do something about China.

China probably should consider accommodating the request in an appropriate way, if there is any, to counter India's protection of Tibet rebels.

Tibet Rebel! humm didn't india and Dalai advertise non violent movement? If Dalai and india shift to arms movement that will be the day China can take both (Dalai and india) to a cleaner.

To paraphrase the most sought after Obama Administration employee, Ms. Fair, "They are upto something as they should be". What goes around comes around. India miscalculated the fact that it has probably 10 times larger territory that is under the strong influence of the outlaws.
Nice quote mining. Here, let me complete Ms Fair's quote for you.

'Yes, I think the Indians are up to stuff in Balochistan, as they should be. (But) It's not what the Pakistanis say they are up to.'

...and you are an 'administrator'. :disagree:

Tibet Rebel! humm didn't india and Dalai advertise non violent movement? If Dalai and india shift to arms movement that will be the day China can take both (Dalai and india) to a cleaner.

he can preach whatever he want but the fact remains that he is a wanted criminal that has been named a terrorist in china and india is harboring him and his "crew" if you will. also he led the uprising after the chinese takeover, that dont sound too peaceful to me.

Nice quote mining. Here, let me complete Ms Fair's quote for you.

'Yes, I think the Indians are up to stuff in Balochistan, as they should be. (But) It's not what the Pakistanis say they are up to.'

...and you are an 'administrator'. :disagree:
Right... So there are degrees of terrorism? What does that mean? They are committing terrorism only not as much? They are not committing Indian militants but are supplying weapons? What does it really mean?

It means hogwash. There are no allowable degrees of terrorism. If India commits an act of war, the level that fight escalates to would not be with Indian approval.

And if they had camps in Myanmar then why India is supporting Maynmar against Bangladesh

Can you please provide us some links about India supporting Myanmar against Bangladesh??If you don't have it can you please keep away from posting such nonsense allegations??

Back
Top Bottom