What's new

Ukraine says Malaysian airliner shot down, 295 dead: agency

What about the US victims who were on board? This is just as much the business of the US as any other country.

That hasn't been confirmed yet but there is speculation of 23 US citizens being killed. If there are US victims then US can have more leeway, but it already just passed sanctions on a Russian oil company which has hurt Russian stock market.

VP Biden says it has already sent an investigation team. What I'm saying no US military involvement is necessary.

Oh lord, i can see dead people in there. They shouldn't post these pictures. It's the murder of the highest kind, if proven to be shot down. Putin needs to seriously think.
The UK is calling for a UN meeting.Hopefully in the next few days the separatists will be indicted for terrorism and NATO will move in to establish order,there is no other way now,US,European citizens have been murdered in cold blood.

Correct. They must all be prosecuted until there is restitution.

Bad luck for Malaysian airlines, just jinxed.
I wonder what made them fly over conflict zone
normally any sane commeriocal flyer will stay away from such places where opposing forces have ability to shoot down planes and its not that this plane was the first one
there were many planes shot down already over Ukraine recently

The most important thing is that the bodies of the victims must be preserved and placed in morgues until they can be repatriated back to their homeland(s). America, and UK citizens should be sent back to their lands. And not buried in Ukrainian dirt. :mad:

All evidence points to the separatists shooting down this plane. They are the only ones that have been shooting down aircraft. They have received high end weapons systems and training covertly from Russia for weeks now. The Buk anti air system has been confirmed to be in the possession of the separatists within the last week. The separatists leader was boasting just an hour before this went public about shooting down a plane, and how they should stay out of their territory. The tweet has since been deleted. Some of you are just in denial.

Well said. Agreed.

At this point I am only thread banning those acting like 9 year old girls having a girl fight. However, I have no problems in adding pink tutu's to complete that image for members who cannot keep their family jewels in control.

Let the 280 dead have some respect.

Pro-Russian rebels discuss the shooting down of the Malaysian Airlines airliner

I wonder what made them fly over conflict zone
normally any sane commeriocal flyer will stay away from such places where opposing forces have ability to shoot down planes and its not that this plane was the first one
there were many planes shot down already over Ukraine recently

They have pre-planned routes. I suppose certain airlines opted out of it and others stuck to the risk. In either case, a Buk-M1 is a very potent system. And who ever used it , used it well. Considering that a Ukrainian Su-25 bit the dust recently, I would not discount a trigger happy rebel Sam user( who would have no coordination with ATC nor would be interested as such) to bring down a airliner in the race to claim more Ukrainian aircraft.

Whoever did this, needs to be skinned alive in front of everyone. You simply have no excuse to pull a trigger without knowing the consequences.

You sound like a kid. I doubt that you own a gun
you must be a mind reader and posses some extra sensory perception that picks up sounds from words
can you guess if I am a toddler too since @boomslang is a kid? I must admit though I dont have much to show apart from some vintage British arms passed to me from my dad for his military service an Enfield .38 British revolver and Lee Enfield number 5 carbine.
must say they are a treat to shoot and beat the new local amrs hands down

They have pre-planned routes. I suppose certain airlines opted out of it and others stuck to the risk. In either case, a Buk-M1 is a very potent system. And who ever used it , used it well. Considering that a Ukrainian Su-25 bit the dust recently, I would not discount a trigger happy rebel Sam user( who would have no coordination with ATC nor would be interested as such) to bring down a airliner in the race to claim more Ukrainian aircraft.

Proper SAM operators are trained to first track and identify the aircraft, you can't just shoot it down just because you saw a blip on the radar. Each civilian airliner has a squak code for a reason that lets you know what it is, and as such a simple receiver (which you can literally build with off the shelf components, just like GPS receiver) is integrated with all such air-defense assets so they know who is who.

BswkHOaIgAAf--G.jpg

wow lol

Both Ukraine and Russia have Buk-M2 missiles active. Ironically, google reveals that Malaysia was about to order the system ten years ago.

Whoever did this, needs to be skinned alive in front of everyone. You simply have no excuse to pull a trigger without knowing the consequences.

100% agree with the skinning alive part. What an ahole.

But I'm truly shocked the airline flew over area where its known SAMS are being fired to bring down hostile aircraft. This is just inexcusable. Those responsible for this must also be held accountable.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom