What's new

Ukraine says Malaysian airliner shot down, 295 dead: agency

Fact of the matter is, no airliner should have been flying over a war zone in the first place. It is the fault of the Ukrainian government for not restricting airspace over Ukraine.

That is not true. The airspace was open and secure.

Pro Russia folks running all over the place. Yes they are also in Slavyansk. Every week Ukraine loses military aircraft. Open and secured? BS.

It was called secure from the EU flight control. Evry airline did fly over this area.

Let this be a stark warning for other airliners NOT to fly over eastern Ukraine.

What about "until now" did you not understand? Who could think that the russian terrorists would go this far?

They are not terrorists. They are freedom fighters.

I think they just convinced the world (excepting Russian shills) that they are, in fact, terrorists.

Pro Russia folks defend their land from pro EU folks. Don't want to get killed? Then get the HELL out of Novorossiya.

Stop being so desperate and start thinking , these mobs you call separatists are incapable of arming and using complex SAM systems . Most of what they use is Manpads . And any plane going down in a war zone can be easily assumed as a Ukrainian military Aircraft considering the history of that place , so its no surprise he was celebrating .
Desperate? No, it is highly likely that my version of the events took place. The Buk anti air system was confirmed by the AP to be in the hands of the separatists. They are not nearly as complex as you make out. Many of these fighters have past military experience, and its likely they are receiving covert training from the Russians. We already know they are receiving covert weapon shipments across the border.

The separatists were referring to this plane, which is why they have deleted all their tweets since. No other aircraft was reported down at the time the 777 went down. It's obvious they were speaking of this plane. While you conjure up a fantasy in your head, I'll stick with the facts.

But...would the Russians give in to that, without their help the investigation agency would not be able to get in.

Maybe a UN lead investigation with everyone's consent. Then again... fat chance of that being neutral either! One side or the other will dominate the proceedings!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom