What's new

Ukraine, Pakistan plan to develop cooperation in space area

good luck, nothing of this sort is any threat to India.South Asia should rise in science and tech.

Although $ will be needed even after limited TOT.

This is the best time. Technology on sale and all thanks to Russia.

The problem that I'm trying to point is, a co-operation at this level does not mature overnight.It takes even more time to start any initiative on the ground level.By that time, the political turmoil in Ukraine may severely affect such endeavours and one may have to start all over again.Who knows.. the way Putin is going, he may end up annexing a big chunk of Ukraine main land.

Actually this is the best time!! We aren't/won't be getting anything major from Russia due to her close alliance with India so Why not try our luck with Ukraine , they are much more developed then us , so any partnership with them will be quiet beneficial for us :)

The point that I m trying to make is, will there be enough time ? It takes decades for such collaborations, especially considering the fact that neither of the countries are much developed into this particular field of technology.And the way Putin is going, he will either annex major parts of Ukraine or will have a government there controlled by Russia.

Last edited:
The problem that I'm trying to point is, a co-operation at this level does not mature overnight.It takes even more time to start any initiative on the ground level.By that time, the political turmoil in Ukraine may severely affect such endeavours and one may have to start all over again.Who knows.. the way Putin is going, he may end up annexing a big chunk of Ukraine main land.

Russia already took what they wanted so there is nothing that Ukraine can give. Russia only wanted to secure its strategic interests in black sea which has been achieved by annexing Crimea. Putin is not as stupid as westerns have portrayed him to be as this turmoil in Ukraine is merely to take attention away from Crimean annexation.

Hold your horses son.. No need to get down to a mud throwing competition.I don't think any tom, dick or harry like you have any say in these things, for that matter..If your arguments are based on certain logic, please share it with us, else don't waste my time..I will be forced to report any deliberate attempts of trolling.

I am not your son, low life.

You are the one trolling and you continue to do so I will penalize you.

If you want to continue to come to this forum learn , learn some humility and shed this Baniya Arrogance.

You will either learn to behave here or you will be ejected.

What wrong did he say that u got so pissed off!!?? Look at the kind of pro Russia wave sweeping all of Eastern Ukraine not even speaking of Crimea (Which is now a part of Russia).It's not long that most of Ukraine could be under Russian occupation and the SC would be able to do nothing about it.I really do not get it why u despise "Indian Advise" so much when most of u are more interested in who is going to become the next PM of India when we do not even care who runs your country!! It was really disgusting of you. .

An unwarranted free advice is not worth the toilet paper it is written on.

Now a warning to Indians, do not quote me as I am only addressing my fellow citizens, here.

You are only guest here, don't wear out your welcome.

If you want to continue to come to this forum learn , learn some humility and shed this Baniya Arrogance.

Balloon of hot air ? It is interesting to note that you have nothing to contribute to the topic...you amuse me..

Russia already took what they wanted so there is nothing that Ukraine can give. Russia only wanted to secure its strategic interests in black sea which has been achieved by annexing Crimea. Putin is not as stupid as westerns have portrayed him to be as this turmoil in Ukraine is merely to take attention away from Crimean annexation.

Not much point speculating so much..Keep an eye on how things go about in the coming days.If things go alright, then it will be beneficial for Pakistan..

Balloon of hot air ? It is interesting to note that you have nothing to contribute to the topic...you amuse me..

I have no interest to contribute to trollers like you.

My contributions to my fellow citizens are amply rewarded as I already have more than 14 thanks for it.

This is the last warning I am giving you not to quote me or address me with your Trolling.

Last edited:
I have no interest to contribute to trollers like you.

My contributions to my fellow citizens are amply rewarded as I already have more than 10 thanks for it.

This is the last warning I am giving you not to quote me or address me with your Trolling.

You don't contribute to a person, you do that to the topic..Also, you have the option to hit the ignore button..go ahead, be my guest.

You don't contribute to a person, you do that to the topic..Also, you have the option to hit the ignore button..go ahead, be my guest.

You keep ignoring my warning not to quote me and you will keep getting infractions.

Next, I will ask a moderator to ban you, So you be my guest....

Last edited:
Good to hear that. We should use their experience in space programs. After all, we can make friends by helping them in their bad times. :agree:

Nanga nahayega kya aur nichodega kya. I admire the sheer optimism of Pakistanis. How will they approach the Ukrainians? De daata ke naam tujhko allah rakhe...???

An unwarranted free advice is not worth the toilet paper it is written on.

Now a warning to Indians, do not quote me as I am only addressing my fellow citizens, here.

You are only guest here, don't wear out your welcome.
Okay!! I see !! Now Indians need to be welcomed by Pakistanis to be on this forum. . . . I bet that this forum wont even survive for a day if all the Indians decide to withdraw and I would love to see how you and your so called Chinese friends (Who I am sure are mostly false flaggers) contribute and discuss on this forum.Given your India centric defense policies and strategies and India obsession I do not think that this forum would be of any good to the Pakistani members without Indians!!

Back
Top Bottom