What's new

UK wants to Handover its Excessive Military Hardware to Pakistan

But for West that skirmish is outdated .India no more dependent west for everysystems except high tech aircrafts.Most of small systems are indigenous and they cant influence India for Kashmir cause.

go and update yourself before posting a patriotic post . india is still dependent on West technology Rafale is example for that , still ABM defense system with Israel and etc ... so don't be over confident ..

go and update yourself before posting a patriotic post . india is still dependent on West technology Rafale is example for that , still ABM defense system with Israel and etc ... so don't be over confident ..

I already said that "except high tech aircrafts".
ABM with Israel is to create more advanced and it will be a joint venture .Our indigenous ABM system is undergoing deployment.
Russia is still major in our imports.Except some aircrafts (and it is too high end)from West .We are now use our own indigenous.Between that is off topic.
Stay on topic.

I personally think PA needs Attack heli, MARPS and night visions to conduct commando raids in fata areas and in Karachi ... we desperately need attack heli to provide air support to our ground troops to decrease the rate of causalities.

Nah mate I think you are over thinking this they will not leave any sophisticated weaponry for Pakistan just MRAP vehicles which quite frankly Pakistan needs since there are way to many causalities from IEDs.

I dont know .All I am saying simply dont trust West countries and their aids .If you want some arms from them, give hard cash to them and brought weapons.Their aid is really a death deal.They will ask a 10 times return in future and it may too costly for Pakistan.

Same old tricks of west .Arm south Asian neighbours and prompt for conflict .But a war with India is not going to happen .Because it also hurt the interest of western companies here .So I think West are prompt for a regular border skirmish with Afghanistan.Arming both Pakistan and Afghanistan and try to develop a conflict with them.
just show indian mentality. how come bomb proof vehicles and other equipment against terror be any use against india.
oh yes just remembered, it will hurt indian efforts of proxy war.

But for West that skirmish is outdated .India no more dependent west for everysystems except high tech aircrafts.Most of small systems are indigenous and they cant influence India for Kashmir cause.

I am pretty sure India buys probably the most foreign armaments. Report: India remains world’s largest arms buyer | Al Jazeera America

I dont know .All I am saying simply dont trust West countries and their aids .If you want some arms from them, give hard cash to them and brought weapons.Their aid is really a death deal.They will ask a 10 times return in future and it may too costly for Pakistan.

Pakistan already knows this and has stated they will only take equipment they need not everything just for the sake of it.

I personally think PA needs Attack heli, MARPS and night visions to conduct commando raids in fata areas and in Karachi ... we desperately need attack heli to provide air support to our ground troops to decrease the rate of causalities.

I think Pakistan should get the Turkish Heli in its next arms procurement but MRAPs, night vision equipment would be good from equipment in Afghanistan. I doubt they would give Pakistan Helis anyway.

I am pretty sure India buys probably the most foreign armaments. Report: India remains world’s largest arms buyer | Al Jazeera America

Pakistan already knows this and has stated they will only take equipment they need not everything just for the sake of it.

I think Pakistan should get the Turkish Heli in its next arms procurement but MRAPs, night vision equipment would be good from equipment in Afghanistan. I doubt they would give Pakistan Helis anyway.

the deal with Turkish heli is going from years now , still nothing ... Pakistan already operating cobra's so I don't see a specific reason for US to refuse giving heli to pak

Only high tech aircrafts.C-130J,C-17,P-8I .All of these are quite high tech stuff and most advanced in the world,when order is finish we end it there.We buy it due to some reasons. I am talking about small systems,still Russia is our largest supplier and lot of small arms are indigenous.

just show indian mentality. how come bomb proof vehicles and other equipment against terror be any use against india.

Check #19 posts .It is a fact.And you told and I mentioned it is not against India.It is more than that.

100%

That is why they left Kashmir like this so Pakistan and India keep fighting.

Of course, it's all about weapon sales, same goes for Iran-Arab nations. They want a somewhat unstable Middle East to milk out the military budgets of Arab nations.

Do the US and UK think that Pakistan is a dump yard to dispose off used equipment?

Pakistan shouldn't fall into the trap just because they'll get it at discounted rates. There's the question of reliability, infrastructure for repairs, spares, stocking, training, requirement of covered plinths etc. A logistics nightmare!

Can these equipments feed a re-rolling mill to make rods, angles, joists...........:D

lets wait bro they are not strict as they show . and keep in the mind too many thing from them are useless for us too
bro i agree with u
but ah-1f & ah-1s are also useless
if usa will approve 40+ ah-1w to paf that will be better for us

Same old tricks of west .Arm south Asian neighbours and prompt for conflict .But a war with India is not going to happen .Because it also hurt the interest of western companies here .So I think West are prompt for a regular border skirmish with Afghanistan.Arming both Pakistan and Afghanistan and try to develop a conflict with them.
Or it could be none of those things, because they could just be giving the hardware over to Pakistan because a) they don't want the hardware to fall into taliban hands, and b) handing them over is far FAR cheaper than taking the equipment back home, especially since all nations involved (including the US and UK) are under pressure to cut military and domestic spending.

Or it could be none of those things, because they could just be giving the hardware over to Pakistan because a) they don't want the hardware to fall into taliban hands, and b) handing them over is far FAR cheaper than taking the equipment back home, especially since all nations involved (including the US and UK) are under pressure to cut military and domestic spending.

1 more thing that after taking back to their own country it would be needed for large amount for their repairing and maintenance

bro i agree with u
but ah-1f & ah-1s are also useless
if usa will approve 40+ ah-1w to paf that will be better for us

it might be included in Pakistan's wish list but didn't heard about it

lets wait bro they are not strict as they show . and keep in the mind too many thing from them are useless for us too

Pakistan will buy this equipment on very cheap price and will use these till a decade....1 thing we have to admit brother; we buy cheap things then upgrade them to hi-tech :pakistan:

Last edited:

What Indians fear is that these equipment will enhance PAs ability to deploy troops rapidly and much safely then before with net centric element and hassle free night operations which will hamper their cold start type doctrine which is based on rapid and coordinated strikes into Pakistan, and PA will be able to respond much quickly with those equipment against any IBG that IA can field.

Back
Top Bottom