What's new

UK wants to Handover its Excessive Military Hardware to Pakistan

Equipment Includes?? iv'e heard that Pakistan is getting American MARP's and other stuff they start shifting it to Pakistan couple days back.......

Icing on the cake!

Now the UK is wanting to put Pakistan in a huge logistical, spare parts nightmare.

Icing on the cake!

Now the UK is wanting to put Pakistan in a huge logistical, spare parts nightmare.
hard ware is raining from every where that too free or very cheep.usa uk jordan china.logistics are not a big deal.main thing is that we r getting chance to upgrade our selves.

Pakistan should get this free stuff as much as thy can, there is no shame in it. when time will come every other country will be there to get what they want. Spare parts are not the problem. Pakistani engs can easliy manufactured them locally.

What Indians fear is that these equipment will enhance PAs ability to deploy troops rapidly and much safely then before with net centric element and hassle free night operations which will hamper their cold start type doctrine which is based on rapid and coordinated strikes into Pakistan, and PA will be able to respond much quickly with those equipment against any IBG that IA can field.

You are going to counter Indian Army with this second hand weapons.God luck mate.Any way we dont care about Pakistan any more.You trust West and they destroy you ,they gave you lakhs of refugees from Afghanistan.They gave you drones .Still you count on them too bad

Same old tricks of west .Arm south Asian neighbours and prompt for conflict .But a war with India is not going to happen .Because it also hurt the interest of western companies here .So I think West are prompt for a regular border skirmish with Afghanistan.Arming both Pakistan and Afghanistan and try to develop a conflict with them.
India is the biggest importer of arm .. USD 37 billion is the last year military budget .. they are not arming us , we are arming my self

India is the biggest importer of arm .. USD 37 billion is the last year military budget .. they are not arming us , we are arming my self

India is biggest importer .But your 37 billion budget is overall budget not for weapon imports.Our 80% importing weapons are from Russia and JV .US only market is some high tech transport aircrafts which no one in the cant offer.
Due to economic interest India is no more in the same league of Pakistan .So they found Afghanistan

article-2275172-01EAFFE2000004B0-939_634x410.jpg

mastif armored vehicle
Pakistan can get UK left over military hardware such as night goggles, tanks and armoured vehicles to use them in dealing with the Taliban insurgents after the withdrawal of foreign troops from the war-torn country. Uk has 3000 armored vehicle worth 2 billion pound a chunk of this would be vital for Pakistan's war on Taliban .

India is biggest importer .But your 37 billion budget is overall budget not for weapon imports.Our 80% importing weapons are from Russia and JV .US only market is some high tech transport aircrafts which no one in the cant offer.
Due to economic interest India is no more in the same league of Pakistan .So they found Afghanistan
you forget to mention the $ 10 billion dollar on euro fighters.. am i right??

you forget to mention the $ 10 billion dollar on euro fighters.. am i right??

If you dont know anything about it the please shut up.We shortlisted dassault Rafale not EU.And there is a thousands thread about that deal in this PDF .And you told me EU.
And besides only negotiation is complete.Deal is not signed till now .It will be only in next financial year and we pay them within 10 years not a single year.

Last edited:
If you dont know anything about it the please STFU.We shortlisted dassault Rafale not EU.And there is a thousands thread about that deal in this PDF .And you told me EU.
And besides only negotiation is complete.Deal is not signed till now .It will be only in next financial year and we pay them within 10 years not a single year.
mind ur language dude .. see my posts did u see me being rude to u or even said anything against India .. yes might be my facts were wrong ..
i am gona pull that toungue out of ur ugly face and wipe ur dirty hairy *** with it ..

now see ur post and see if ur response was justified

mind ur language dude .. see my posts did u see me being rude to u or even said anything against India .. yes might be my facts were wrong ..
i am gona pull that toungue out of ur ugly face and wipe ur dirty hairy *** with it ..

now see ur post and see if ur response was justified

You cant do nothing,keep your heroic words in your throat .It is a classic case of negligence .Any man with common sense can assume the number of threads about that deal in this PDF .

You cant do nothing,keep your heroic words in your throat .It is a classic case of negligence .Any man with common sense can assume the number of threads about that deal in this PDF .
see i dnt mind post when u dnt use bad words .. may be u r more intelligent or aware then i am .. but that doesnt justify SHUT THE **** UP .. now lets end this .. may be ur intentions were wrong and i over reacted

Back
Top Bottom