What's new

UK wants to Handover its Excessive Military Hardware to Pakistan

see i dnt mind post when u dnt use bad words .. may be u r more intelligent or aware then i am .. but that doesnt justify SHUT THE **** UP .. now lets end this .. may be ur intentions were wrong and i over reacted

Ok lets stop that .
Most of the members (almost all) here now know everything about Dassault Rafale.here thats what i am talking about.
Our shipyards and companies developed so much of weapons system,may be more than of Turkey.But problem ours is the 3 largest military in the world means Indian Army and IAF and IN is within top 5.So weapons that we developed here is not enough to satisfy our military .India also has large number of paramilitary in the world

Icing on the cake!

Now the UK is wanting to put Pakistan in a huge logistical, spare parts nightmare.

Pakistani doctrine of ' improvise or cannibalize ' dictates that the country and its military forces will face no such problems . Add to that , a huge number of hardware is coming up .

Pakistani doctrine of ' improvise or cannibalize ' dictates that the country and its military forces will face no such problems . Add to that , a huge number of hardware is coming up .

At this point, all I can say is, best of luck Pakistan!

You are going to counter Indian Army with this second hand weapons.

How old do you think these equipment are ? Whats the definition of second hand and how does it affect the capability of the hardware if I may know ? For all we know , these can enhance the PA's mobility and allow them to conduct night operations much effectively , how is that a bad deal then ? Remember , these equipment are coming with ' only transportation cost be paid by the interested party ' .

How old do you think these equipment are ? Whats the definition of second hand and how does it affect the capability of the hardware if I may know ? For all we know , these can enhance the PA's mobility and allow them to conduct night operations much effectively , how is that a bad deal then ? Remember , these equipment are coming with ' only transportation cost be paid by the interested party ' .

All I am saying "Trust But verify".Some how we dont trust UK or US or any other countries when they offer us even pen.
You already heard their (UK) comments and arrogance about their peanut aid to us when we award MMRCA deal to France.

You are going to counter Indian Army with this second hand weapons.God luck mate.Any way we dont care about Pakistan any more.You trust West and they destroy you ,they gave you lakhs of refugees from Afghanistan.They gave you drones .Still you count on them too bad

Any military person would have understand what I have said and why I have said, you just don't know the doctrine PA have and PA will not go for junk they have stated that clearly, and they are also purchasing new ones, and stop lecturing us because you (India) is on shopping spree in western military market not Pakistan so give that lecture to your countrymen.

Back
Top Bottom