What's new

UK to invite India to co-develop sixth-generation fighter aircraft Tempest

This is another gora conspiracy against India. The Brits are coming to steal the vedic stealth technology this time. They might aswell steel the 'modi waves' know how to make it the best vtol fighter. :o:
Gravity is a lie.

Indeed! But my problem is that if you manage to sabotage this one too just like the Russian one and then go on the the one after that, there wont be anything left that can be donated to us :P
Tora raham kro yaar!! Aik adhaay ko chor dyna :D
That is funny. With bankrupt Anil Ambani in the game I doubt he will leave anything.

After having spurned Moscow’s proposal to jointly develop a fifth-generation fighter aircraft, the Indian Air Force (IAF) will be invited this month by the UK to co-develop a sixth-generation fighter called the Tempest.

Business Standard learns that a UK delegation, including Ministry of Defence (MoD) officials and executives from British defence giant BAE Systems, who will arrive on February 18 for the Aero India 2019 exhibition in Bengaluru, will brief Indian MoD and IAF officials and gauge the potential for collaboration. “We are looking for international partners.

https://www.business-standard.com/a...-fighter-aircraft-tempest-119020701627_1.html

Wow, 6th Gen fighter for india?? This is really fantastic since this is the fighter jet that automatically TRANSFORMS into a Toilet cubicle, and then wipes arses with real toilet paper. I reckon such a fighter jet would be very, very useful in a country like india.

Wow, 6th Gen fighter for india?? This is really fantastic since this is the fighter jet that automatically TRANSFORMS into a Toilet cubicle, and then wipes arses with real toilet paper. I reckon such a fighter jet would be very, very useful in a country like india.
Its a transformer

If India manages to wrap up everything once and for all. First it was the Russian project, now they are after the UK one. I am worried that none will be left to be donated to us.

You are free to take Indias place in the project. The only problem is the Russians want hard cash and your begging bowl which you beg with in every country in the world Saudi UAE Qatar China Kuwait etc etc. 30 years from now they will no doubt bring their begging bowl to India weeping profusely about how the world done them wrong. By the way its Britain which has come courting India to join, not the other way around as you claim. But hey why look at facts when you can invent lies a minute.

Aha it seems UK wants to find a financial partner who can fund this project, and be its cash cow, like Russians and French have milked Indians with S400 and Rafael.
Of course it wants a financial partner, I know Pakistanis live on baksheesh and do not understand the concept of paying for anything. India has to make its own decision as to what this partnership will be worth. When you want the top end of any military hardware, it costs.

it's all about money and tot.not even bae will provide complete tot.

No one provides complete TOT. Certainly not the Chinese but you have to weigh whats on offer against the VALUE of what is on offer. At the end of the day I expect India to turn down this offer from the European consortium

You are free to take Indias place in the project. The only problem is the Russians want hard cash and your begging bowl which you beg with in every country in the world Saudi UAE Qatar China Kuwait etc etc. 30 years from now they will no doubt bring their begging bowl to India weeping profusely about how the world done them wrong. By the way its Britain which has come courting India to join, not the other way around as you claim. But hey why look at facts when you can invent lies a minute.

Of course it wants a financial partner, I know Pakistanis live on baksheesh and do not understand the concept of paying for anything. India has to make its own decision as to what this partnership will be worth. When you want the top end of any military hardware, it costs.

No one provides complete TOT. Certainly not the Chinese but you have to weigh whats on offer against the VALUE of what is on offer. At the end of the day I expect India to turn down this offer from the European consortium
:rofl: kid u can find yr solace in saying that while the whole world knows that how indian projects have been the 30 years old indian version of German Leopard, Arjun and the French Mirage 3/5's copy of 58s era Teja which started 40 years ago in late 70s.

Certainly UK needs a milch cow who can milk her 6th gen project, certainly it cant contribute technologically or R&D engineering wise because u cant even make a proper 4th gen jet and 3rd gen tank.

and this is a 6th gen jet afterall.

i agree with your tot statement but remember,china and pakistani relation is special.when we compare it to russia india relations,it's totally different.russia now wants more money which india only wants to invest on hal and we all know about hal.on the contrary,china now wants to give us aircraft carrier which we don't want because of maintenance cost.on one side,there is friendship,on the other side,there is money.look at our special relations with china.look how we are struggling when it comes to economy but still china helping us.this is called special relation.

That's my worry. If you keep destroying projects worth billions the whole world will be ruined and we wont have any one left to beg. First the Russian now its gonna be brits!! God help us all. :)

Back
Top Bottom