What's new

UK to block EU plan to ease China arms embargo

Actually Uk's defence budget is higher compared to India's and your wrong why does Uk need a space program when it cut it's funding even from the ESA?

Your comparing a small country to China when it has diffrent aspirations :disagree:

This is why most countries turn to US for military alliance in case of threats from China. But Indians in this forum want to replace US in this role. India need to first defend itself first before worry about helping others. Its more like that India will end up like Japan and Korea and request US troops presence along its border with China to ensure its security.

Actually Uk's defence budget is higher compared to India's and your wrong why does Uk need a space program when it cut it's funding even from the ESA?

Your comparing a small country to China when it has diffrent aspirations :disagree:

You Indians just stay aside and watch how we are going to have fun with them.

You are still not mature enough to play these types of games. :lol:

Don't agree it is not the size of the submarine but the technology that goes into it would you agree? now you want to compare the Seawolf and the Virginia to the Astute boy this will be fun :D

---------- Post added at 06:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 AM ----------

Um Uk is in Europe where did you go school?

He is saying that UK is not a Euro country, he is not saying that its not a European country. Euro is a currency. Where did you go to school?

BTW, US shares some of the technology with England and Astute class definitely benefit from American assistance. But overall, don't compare US technology with another country. Especially a nuclear attack sub with some of its armaments coming from the US.

It's now 2011 not 1945 again things have changed and yes the Uk economy grew only by 0.6% buy hey least it's not as bad as the greeks or the portuguese and London is still the financial capital of the world not all doom and gloom.

Asif that is anything to cry home about? :lol:

I don't blame you as you don't live here in England, but don't be surprised when the turd hits the fan here.
It's a only a matter of time. Just look at the decline in a value of the pound, the social imbalance, the rift with its EU partners etc for future indicators.

Yes it would be fun to compare something that you do not have any inside info about. Lets make it more fun and compare it with India instead. That would give you an Idea how far India is from UK as China is already ahead of India in practically everything :lol:

US troops on Indian soil? what have you been smoking can i have sum?

The former president of Singapore, a wise man by any standard, stated that in US presence is require in any Asian country to counter China. This include India.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Why you telling me things I already know his point was that was because UK is not in Euro but my point was it still contributed funds to the ESA hence being in EU.

If you do not know that Euro is a currency. Its ok to admit so. Just live and learn. Euro countries are Euro zone countries. And UK is not a Euro zone country and it hold on to the British sterling.

India is the 3rd biggest investor in the UK and TATA is the biggest private employer in UK.

Just compare investments China has with countries across the world and you will soon wake up to your senses, regardless if you like it or not. We are the second largest economy for reasons.

I have been to London many a times, I even watched a really good British documentary on the Astute class being built it was worth watching.

And you expect to know everything based on some documentary? If only things are that simple, then people would not have to worry about fake figures, specs or armaments etc.

Why is Uk having economic problems? due to debt and who made that mess it was the old Labour goverment now if the debt reduces over time like 10 years so will the economic situation improve I should think so.

Now, here's the funny thing about democracy. They often like to move one step forward and two steps back. With the way Cameron is running the country, don't expect him to win it again in the next election. Debt to reduce over the course of ten years? Have you ever heard of recession? The world is still tanking it and with what's going on in the EU and in the US, don't expect it to go away anytime soon.

Sorry I disrupt you guys a bit: I wonder when that "faithfulguy" will remove his Taiwan flag and put in his real one for truth!?

If you are not a stupid one then you will easily realize that he is a very professional false flag troll that work very hard and effectively on this forum! He tries to appear as if he is a Chinese-Taipei but talk like an American troll!

I am really sick by these cowards!!!

------------------------------------------

About the arms embargo: I think China don't need to give so much care about that and people should not care for China either, since long time ago China has been learning and receiving so many high techs from people. There is no need to tell the public, the Chinese and their partners just go back doors and do the business!

You may not believe that China has imported so many Western techs about WMDs from USA, UK or Israel....those countries begged China to buy their techs for visas to enter China markets!? :lol:

Um Uk is in Europe where did you go school?
" The UK is in Europe and hence a Euro country "
Shows the standard of education you once received in school :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Do you have to post even when you dont understand the most simple thing about the topic ? :no:

I know China is the 2nd biggest economy what are you trying to prove? or do u need to feel like a man every now and again so you tell me this? :undecided:

I know the Astute is superior by just looking at the specs/technical aspects of the machine and comparing it to the old gen subs like the seawolf.

I agree with Cameron's way of dealing with the situation it is by reducing the debt that will be the long term benefit for the UK.

Do not underestimate Chinese radar technology. They have already fielded home-grown AESA radars on both the Type-052C destroyer and the KJ-2000 AWACS.

The next-generation radar that they will place on the upcoming Type-052D destroyer will most probably match/come close to matching anything that the US or the UK have now in service.

China will surpass both the Europeans and the Russians by 2020 and only the US will have any technological advantage then.

France was right to keep UK out of EU for so many years.......These Britishers are still upto their devious antics.

In response to the article, I think it's best for China to just invest in her national defense industry.

In a few years, China will be self-sufficient in all aspects of her defense and even rival the European and Russian counterparts.

China should just make the wise decision and tell the Europeans to get lost on this proposal. The Chinese should also tell the Europeans to stop interfering in China's internal affairs, especially on Human Rights.

I live in the UK. They have a saying that beggers cant be choosers here. Perhaps the british govn needs to be reminded of that british saying.

The UK is simply the US lapdog. Since the advent of T Blair, the liar who had said that there were WMD in Iraq, the UK has become the 51 federal states of the USA. It has no independent foreign and economic policies while even some US federal states have different economic policies. The UK tallies its foreign policy to that of the US even if, most of the time, this policy is against its own interest. What is the interest of the UK in maintaining the current arms embargo on China? The answer is no interest at all, a lifting of the embargo would benefit directly UK's companise and the UK's economy. So the UK would resist the lifting of the embargo to please its masters-the US and Japan and to satisfy the US 's plan to contain China. It is even pleasing Japan, a country who had refused to pay compensation to the UK and apologize for the atrocities, mass killing and humiliation of UK soldiers by the Japanese Imperial Army, while the UK has more economic interest with China. China is assisting the UK to build its Queen Elizabeth-class aircraft carriers by sending giant cranes while the UK has refused to sell its decommissioned aircraft carrier to the best offer by a Chinese native and accepted to sell to the lowest offer in view of pleasing its masters while the UK is in need of foreign currency. The UK has become an inexistent country which in 2011 has faced its worst deadly social unrest and which is facing the worst economic recession. The UK does not even exist in Europe and it is being colonized by South Asians and Chinese. The UK has brought the mad cow disease to humanity and all its rulers and politicians are infected by the bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) fatal neurodegenerative disease. China should support the return of the Falklands to Argentina and back Argentina militarily. The world would be in a better shape without the UK and its lazy, drunk and BSE infected natives population. China will definitely survive and going even stronger with the maintaining of the current arms embargo. Lets India, Vietnam, Philippines etc waste their financial resources in weapons procurement from the US, Israel, France and Russia.

Sorry I disrupt you guys a bit: I wonder when that "faithfulguy" will remove his Taiwan flag and put in his real one for truth!?

If you are not a stupid one then you will easily realize that he is a very professional false flag troll that work very hard and effectively on this forum! He tries to appear as if he is a Chinese-Taipei but talk like an American troll!

I am really sick by these cowards!!!

------------------------------------------

About the arms embargo: I think China don't need to give so much care about that and people should not care for China either, since long time ago China has been learning and receiving so many high techs from people. There is no need to tell the public, the Chinese and their partners just go back doors and do the business!

You may not believe that China has imported so many Western techs about WMDs from USA, UK or Israel....those countries begged China to buy their techs for visas to enter China markets!? :lol:

I'm a Taiwanese American and I have been here for a long time. Please refrain from making statements that will make a fool out of yourself.

BTW, welcome to the forum.

Back
Top Bottom