What's new

UK says Altaf Hussain’s ‘disband ISI’ letter is authentic

Ḥashshāshīn;4511810 said:
UK should deport him and Pakistan should hang him for treason. I cannot believe such a big traitor is allowed to run a party like this.

why should they he has been doing hell of a job for them

And the funny thing is MQM kept denying it. It threatened journalists who downloaded that letter from their site. That letter was later removed from their website and this was the reason the denial that it never existed.

I saw BBC Newsnight documentary and BBC has the copy of that letter which was written to Home Office.

I want this Altaf Hussain hanged and nothing less. I want this militant politics to come to an end and Karachi to breathe again.

international media? which international media even gives him coverage???? haqve you ever seen CNN,BBC, AL JAZEERA, FOX NEWS say anything about him???

infact our local media is scared to say anything about him UNTIL and UNLESS he himself admitted that UK is after him!

Well they are scared with a good reason. BBC documentary tells the entire story about how many people MQM killed. Even their own ex-MPA said that MQM is a party of militants. Btw he has been discussed in British media many times as every time Altaf opens his mouth he causes controversy. Specially ever since PTI staged protests against MQM and tofu british media has been keeping an eye on him.

the program only mentioned 150,000 dont get smart here

and gold bricks blah blah is only because of internet fanboys like you spreading rumors

i want to see 4 million pound cash which was hyped up so much in social media
'
After all Altaf bhata khor was their long time ally which is evident from this letter which your rabta commitee had been denying for a long time now .
So they must have made it 150 only though the actual figures stand at a much much higher level even more than 4 million pounds and gold bricks and jewellery was also confiscated .

But the million dollar question is why M 16 is now abandoning their long time agent and what would be their next move ?
Replace altaf bhata khor with an another ugly faced monster or they want to use this occasion to incite more violence as MQM forsure is gonna weep for their qaid and those hundreds of illiterate teen age gun holders of MQM may create havoc if directed so ..

Lets see how things turn out to be but people now can clearly see how this AH licked UK A$$ to get appropriate hold in Pakistan and sind.

'
After all Altaf bhata khor was their long time ally which is evident from this letter which your rabta commitee had been denying for a long time now .
So they must have made it 150 only though the actual figures stand at a much much higher level even more than 4 million pounds and gold bricks and jewellery was also confiscated .

But the million dollar question is why M 16 is now abandoning their long time agent and what would be their next move ?
Replace altaf bhata khor with an another ugly faced monster or they want to use this occasion to incite more violence as MQM forsure is gonna weep for their qaid and those hundreds of illiterate teen age gun holders of MQM may create havoc if directed so ..

Lets see how things turn out to be but people now can clearly see how this AH licked UK A$$ to get appropriate hold in Pakistan and sind.

you must be asking this about nawaz and not altaf

2011-11-17

In what appeared to be a damage-control exercise, Muttahida Qaumi Movement chief Altaf Hussain on Wednesday rejected as baseless every allegation levelled by former Sindh home minister Dr Zulfikar Mirza against him and his party, saying he did not write any letter to then British prime minister Tony Blair calling for a ban on the Inter-Services Intelligence.

It took over two months for Altaf Hussain to reject almost every allegation levelled by Dr Mirza against him at a press conference at the Karachi Press Club on Aug 28. Altaf Hussain did not name Dr Mirza or refute his allegations at his press conference on Sept 9.

However, it appeared that Dr Mirza’s arrival in London has forced the MQM supremo to come out with an emphatic rebuttal of allegations against him. The occasion he chose to reject Mirza’s allegations was a meeting of lawyers belonging to his party.

An MQM press release issued from London on Wednesday evening said that Altaf Hussain spoke over phone to lawyers and replied to their questions regarding Dr Mirza’s allegations.

The MQM chief said that every allegation in the Aug 28 press conference was false, concocted and reflected a “sick, feudal mind”.

In reply to a question, he said he MQM and its leadership were patriotic and could not even think of becoming a part of the conspiracy to dismember Pakistan in collusion with the United States.

In reply to another question about writing an alleged letter to the British prime minister seeking a ban on the ISI, Altaf Hussain said he did not write any such letter to Tony Blair.

http://beta.dawn.com/news/673852/altaf-denies-allegations

----------------

A typical honest, truthful, patriotic politician like any other politician in Pakistan.

So a head of a Murderous organisation wrote a letter against an intelligence agency also involved in murders of innocent people in Pakistan, Afghanistan and India. What's the big deal?

Law does not exist, nor the will. He could have easily been eradicated long time back..... the problem is, he was created by the same monsters that he now wants disbanded. One word I'm particularly fond of is "blowback".

what needs to be abolished is parties like him and who needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law (if it exists) are absconders like him

No man you should watch program again. he said 150,000 + 250,000 . :pissed:

Plus properties worth several hundred thousand pounds that equate to a total of millions of pounds.

Now he is trapped in money-laundering, hate-speeches and violence-related activities. This time the charges are much more severe and evidence is gradually mounting up.

Ab to ward bhi perhna shuru ker dia Libral MQM ne :P

7-12-2013_1993_1.gif

Plus properties worth several hundred thousand pounds that equate to a total of millions of pounds.

Now he is trapped in money-laundering, hate-speeches and violence-related activities. This time the charges are much more severe and evidence is gradually mounting up.

especially his speech where he threatened UK govt. if you didnt stop conspiracy stories against me then you will be in trouble .....:D IDIOT TAAFU!

Ab to ward bhi perhna shuru ker dia Libral MQM ne :P

7-12-2013_1993_1.gif

especially his speech where he threatened UK govt. if you didnt stop conspiracy stories against me then you will be in trouble .....:D IDIOT TAAFU!

Exactly, most of the time he has no idea what he is saying and then RC has to come to the rescue and deny everything. Problem is, there's no other country that would grant him asylum once UK rejects it before taking action.

I understand that things are at an early stage and this is just an investigation. But if the Met does its job properly, then things are going down-hill for many people.

Back
Top Bottom