What's new

UK says Altaf Hussain’s ‘disband ISI’ letter is authentic

ISI is the one who gets blamed by these same kids for treason against pakistan for installing a dictator

and then these bachas blame altaf hussain for writing anti ISI letter :lol:

its no secret that when mushy came it heavy changed ISI in order to prepare for war on terror, and this same ISI gave money to american friendly politicians of pakistan like nawaz etc in order to build their reputation in the politics

people glorify ISI too much, its performance has been absolutely zero infact negative, where was ISI when east pakistan broke away?, where was ISI when our siachen was stolen from us

but ISI was there helping americans fighting their war against the soviets and then created the devil talibans

Does ISI's bad performance excuse the fact that Altaf is spreading his arms begging a foreign government to give him power in Sindh (which incidentally he got in Tony Blair's time).

Whatever the issues you may have internally if you work with a foreign force/country on internal issues you're a ghaddaar and should be dealt in that way.

yes there is clearly a conspiracy, because the matter has totally shifted from imran farooq's murder with money laundering anti ISI letter

why did british govt released it now? after 12 years?

MQM is being put under pressure by UK government

try to listen shahid masood's interview in rehem khan's episode 2-3 days ago, you'll get the picture

why would UK government put pressure on Altaf bhai? and if this is the case then why is altaf bhai not running away from UK like he ran away from Pakistan saying "establishment" is against me?

drama band kaaro and be happy the case of your leader Imran Farooq is being solved.

I agree AH should not write letter against ISI ... It is matter of treason ... But some questions raises in my mind:

Why brit officials approved this letter after 12 years?
Why does BBC has to need to make documentry rght now ...?? Whereas AH is living over there for more than 20 yrs ... And he has been alleging for same charges from opponents .......
Why did brit govt get against to him suddenly??

I think wnow nobody will call him a tout of UK although his act is condemnable ... But keeping in view at that time ISI's direction was not correct and they were US paid servants at that time ... This is Pasha who gave right path to ISI ....

Altaf ran from Pakistan saying establishment is against me & their is threat to my life also. Now apparently he is claiming that UK establishment is against me! and that I have threat to my life.

so when is bhai running from UK? after all clearly he is a ghaddar now! writing letters against Pakistan!

I agree AH should not write letter against ISI ... It is matter of treason ... But some questions raises in my mind:

Why brit officials approved this letter after 12 years?
Why does BBC has to need to make documentry rght now ...?? Whereas AH is living over there for more than 20 yrs ... And he has been alleging for same charges from opponents .......
Why did brit govt get against to him suddenly??

I think wnow nobody will call him a tout of UK although his act is condemnable ... But keeping in view at that time ISI's direction was not correct and they were US paid servants at that time ... This is Pasha who gave right path to ISI ....

the only reason this letter was kept hidden was because MQM was in government & hence this thing was kept hidden first under Mushi then under PPP government!

and please also see in 2001 MQM was a city party and not famous at all. Meida was limited and people in interior Sindh, Punjab, KPK and MQM was desperate to get anyone to help it grow and hence it wrote a letter to UK GOVERNMENT SAING WE WILL HELP YOU BUT GIVE US MORE POWER IN SINDH!!

By calling for, to disband ISI Altaf Hussain have proved that he is a patriotic pakistani and the best wisher of pakistan like no one else. :yahoo:

ISI is big fail against the etenic violence, shia-sunni, BLA, TTP LeJ, SeS, etc. etc.

Its just eating hard earned pakistani money while doing nothing worthy, as for India. India is growing and progressing day by day leaps and bound :yahoo: so what's the use of ISI? :cheesy:

1845.gif

HUM NAY MANTAY .... BHAI BHAI :cry::argh::cry::argh::cry: Kal Karachi bund rahay ga :pissed:
This is BLASPHEME,:omghaha::flame:

By calling for, to disband ISI Altaf Hussain have proved that he is a patriotic pakistani and the best wisher of pakistan like no one else. :yahoo:

ISI is big fail against the etenic violence, shia-sunni, BLA, TTP LeJ, SeS, etc. etc.

Its just eating hard earned pakistani money while doing nothing worthy, as for India. India is growing and progressing day by day leaps and bound :yahoo: so what's the use of ISI? :cheesy:

108a594.jpg

We already knew Altaf was a ghaddar! now his supporters need to see if they still wish to support a ghaddar or not!

ISI is the one who gets blamed by these same kids for treason against pakistan for installing a dictator

and then these bachas blame altaf hussain for writing anti ISI letter :lol:

its no secret that when mushy came it heavy changed ISI in order to prepare for war on terror, and this same ISI gave money to american friendly politicians of pakistan like nawaz etc in order to build their reputation in the politics

people glorify ISI too much, its performance has been absolutely zero infact negative, where was ISI when east pakistan broke away?, where was ISI when our siachen was stolen from us

but ISI was there helping americans fighting their war against the soviets and then created the devil talibans

Burnt National Flag = Check
Anti Pak speeches = Check
Threatening to seperate Karachi = Check
Threatening to kill protestors = Check
Asking UK to disband ISI = Check
Retarded fat bastard aka criminal (former rickshaw driver) = Check
Askin UK govt to not investigate him in a murder case = Check
Start using violence when not in govt = Check

Being a part of every govt.... = Check

abe apna mulk q chala raha he american aid or american loan per

ghaas kha phir

its no secret that pakistan is a beggar country and that there has been colonial influence since its birth

who are these fuedals, in PTI, PMLN etc? do they not go to britain after once in a while, where is immy now?

no pakistani is spared from it

why do pakistani officers go to sandhurst academy for training is it another bidding in process too?

but the dont gave away their nationality ..im surprised why are we talking about it in Pkaitsan ..he is UK national and let them deal with him ...

Pakistani are so mad for ISI....

ISI is reason of most of pakistan problem, right from instability in govt to partition of Pakistan...

Pakistani are so mad for ISI....

ISI is reason of most of pakistan problem, right from instability in govt to partition of Pakistan...

loooool and Indians are OBSESSED WITH ISI! the common Pakistani doesn't care or no about ISI!

Considering how he is getting his a$$ whooped all over international media, i think ISI already knew his treacherous nature.

Back
Top Bottom