What's new

UK Parliament motion on Kashmir

Dont forget that motion was not decades ago, It was last year, The Modi administration was in power then as well, And Cameron was the PM, Over estimating your influence in Countries like the UK where diaspora communities from both sides are massive vote blocks is foolhardy.. So is to rejoice on matters pertaining to sovereignty of others

Why do you keep on repeating the same thing? As many of us already said...it doesn't matter to India and if UK decides to discuss Kashmir neither can India stop. But UK will have to weight the negatives too. Vote bank is a small part, trade and investments are the bigger issues.

Thanked OP as it gives PDF Pakistanis who are obsessed with Kashmir a major heartburn. :lol:

Otherwise this motion has no relevance.

Hyderabad
Kashmir
Jundagadh
Goa

Need more evidence of your war mongering "respect for territorial integrity" of smaller countries/states?

They are part of India, just like Baluchistan is part of Pakistan. You should read the India's partition plan and options available to princely states before commenting on this issue.

Why do you keep on repeating the same thing? As many of us already said...it doesn't matter to India and if UK decides to discuss Kashmir neither can India stop. But UK will have to weight the negatives too. Vote bank is a small part, trade and investments are the bigger issues.

I was replying to another poster who was directly quoting me.. So it was clearly on that context.. If it's irrelevant to you, Choose not to respond

They are part of India, just like Baluchistan is part of Pakistan. You should read the India's partition plan and options available to princely states before commenting on this issue.
You want that piece of porcelain to wake up from his ignorant slumber and smell some java !! If anything he is the best example of irony around here.

:omghaha:

@Gibbs What do you say about these delusional Indians who so much "respect territorial integrity" of other countries/states by occupying them?

Like they did to Hyderabad, Junagadh, Goa and Kashmir. :lol:

I was replying to another poster who was directly quoting me.. So it was clearly on that context.. If it's irrelevant to you, Choose not to respond

Duh, It is relevant to me, hence I responded.

Irrelevant and non binding to any ground realities.
true, but there must have been quite a bit of diplomatic maneuvering to even get to this, not like anybody cares about the noise Pakistan like to make either. Compared to Pak, India are heavyweights.. those guys haven't even managed to get a peep out of the Chinese on Kashmir.

good fun and games.

@Gibbs What do you say about these delusional Indians who so much "respect territorial integrity" of other countries/states by occupying them?

Well i'm not too sure if other's are territorial disputes apart from Kashmir, Which is internationally accepted region of dispute

Most other parts you mentioned were where the civilians had no objection in joining the republic of India, So that mandate counts over other aspects.. .. But if they infringe upon others sovereignty, They will have to reap what they sow.. history is full of such lessons

Duh, It is relevant to me, hence I responded.

Well would be prudent if you can comprehend the context of replies, Before questioning it's validity

Well i'm not too sure if other's are territorial disputes apart from Kashmir, Which is internationally accepted region of dispute

Most other parts you mentioned were where the civilians had no objection in joining the republic of India, So that mandate counts over other aspects.. .. But if they infringe upon others sovereignty, They will have to reap what they sow.. history is full of such lessons

Hyderabad was an independent state, which did not want to be a part of India or Pakistan.

India invaded and occupied it. Just like it did with Junagadh and also with Kashmir.

I wouldnt have posted these if our delusional Indian friend would not have come up with the gem, "India, unlike China and Russia always respects territorial integrity of other countries". Just to give you a bit of context :-)

Well would be prudent if you can comprehend the context of replies, Before questioning it's validity

You seem not to understand what you are writing or trying to explain. Ok..let me say next year UK discusses Indian Kashmir, then what? How not discussing P0K by Indians stop UK from discussing Indian Kashmir?

You seem not to understand what you are writing or trying to explain. Ok..let me say next year UK discusses Indian Kashmir, then what? How not discussing P0K by Indians stop UK from discussing Indian Kashmir?

That has been ascertained and explained by me.. I dont need to repeat.. That particular post was specific to me being quoted by another poster, Not to you, whence you just jumped the gun and replied to my post asking me why i keep repeating, With total lack of comprehension to it's context.. Comprende ?

That has been ascertained and explained by me.. I dont need to repeat.. That particular post was specific to me being quoted by another poster, Not to you, whence you just jumped the gun and replied to my post asking me why i keep repeating, With total lack of comprehension to it's context.. Comprende ?

Ok, in short...you are saying 'I don't know what I am writing'. This is an open forum. You are free to writing gibberish and I am no one to take away that right from you on this forum.

Lets see.. "Hyderabad" ruled by a clan of alien to the land sunni muslim from arab or god knows where.
"Junagadh"...ruled by alien to the land sunni muslim or god knows where..pledging allegiance to god knows whom.
Goa...ruled by alien to the land portuguese.
kashmir...ruled by a local King...a product of the land.

So..yeah..the true owners took over rightfully.

I though agree to a name change of "hyderabad"...who the F was "hyder" and from where?

Back
Top Bottom