What's new

UK Parliament motion on Kashmir

Corbyn is neutral on this issue. He has been a signatory to edm's condemning India on Kashmir too.
----------------------------------

That this House condemns all systematic human rights violations committed in Kashmir; calls on the Government to encourage the Indian government to abolish the Indian Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act which has been pronounced by several UN treaty bodies to be in violation of international law; further calls on the Government to encourage the Indian government to deliver a referendum on Kashmir as promised in 1948 to allow Kashmiri self-determination; and calls on the Government to work constructively with Pakistan, India and China to bring a peaceful resolution to the ongoing conflict in Kashmir.

Early day motion 293 - HUMAN RIGHTS IN KASHMIR - UK Parliament

The thing that there is a motion regarding human right violation in P0K say that what your government claims of peaceful P0K is false. So don't claim higher moral grounds.

Yes, P*K is an international problem and should be kept as such.

Documentation is the key..I agree with the retreating to the 1947 held lines..before the "Islamic terrorists" aka mujahaddeen, aka jihadists captured what is rightfully ours.

I guess you mention it with regards to a Sri Lankan handle regarding the Tamil issue...if I am not wrong..on a wider angle..we have no objections to any country discussing human rights violations that are rightfully happening in much of pakistani occupied territories....may it be the Afghan territory..or the Baluchistan territory or the Sindh territory..or the P.OK territory. Their army is running

If that is the case you should not have any issue's any country discussing numerous Indian internal issues as well.. From Kashmir to North East or Maoists

Early day motion 293 - HUMAN RIGHTS IN KASHMIR - UK Parliament

WHAT?

India respecting territorial integrity of other nations??????????????

Man Indians are on roll today, is it a Wednesday comedy night over there? :omghaha:

So which country has India occupied?

If that is the case you should not have any issue's any country discussing numerous Indian internal issues as well.. From Kashmir to North East or Maoists

India doesn't mind...that is...if the "discussing" country are able to withstand the consequences of it.

So which country has India occupied?

You would not have been the major exporter of cross-border terrorism, in the region if you had ever respected territorial integrity of other nations. :azn:

LTTE, Mukti Bahini, BLA, TTP... but to name a few of your proxies!

BTW, werent you one of those jumping up and down about that cross-border raid in Mynamar? :agree:

You would not have been the major exporter of cross-border terrorism, in the region if you had ever respected territorial integrity of other nations. :azn:

LTTE, Mukti Bahini, BLA, TTP... but to name a few of your proxies!

BTW, werent you one of those jumping up and down about that cross-border raid in Mynamar? :agree:

Don't talk in air. Tell me which country India has occupied?

Did you actually think they are gonna provoke us again by dragging our issues ?
If I am not wrong this is the first time they mention about cP.OK .

Dont forget that motion was not decades ago, It was last year, The Modi administration was in power then as well, And Cameron was the PM, Over estimating your influence in Countries like the UK where diaspora communities from both sides are massive vote blocks is foolhardy.. So is to rejoice on matters pertaining to sovereignty of others

Don't talk in air. Tell me which country India has occupied?

Hyderabad
Kashmir
Jundagadh
Goa

Need more evidence of your war mongering "respect for territorial integrity" of smaller countries/states?

Back
Top Bottom