What's new

UK asked to nab Indian army chief, home minister over Kashmir 'war crimes'

These kind of news helps BJP in the coming state elections. BJP knows how to play these things in their advantage.
Politically kashmir problem is solved in India. No party can raise this issue anymore. If they raise, they will be labelled as Anti nationals.

These kind of news helps BJP in the coming state elections. BJP knows how to play these things in their advantage.
Politically kashmir problem is solved in India. No party can raise this issue anymore. If they raise, they will be labelled as Anti nationals.

Pratap Bhanu Mehta:
" The BJP thinks it is going to Indianise Kashmir. But, instead, what we will see is potentially the Kashmirisation of India "

no bullet was fired, no blood was shed

Like when you killed this toddler's grandfather in front of him?
1642653396524.png

This is from 2020.

Like when you killed this toddler's grandfather in front of him?
View attachment 809983
This is from 2020.
Not me Sir...I did not kill him.

besides I googled..he was killed in crossfire....and he was not protesting against Indian accession of Article 370...so not a relevant answer

He was murdered by the Indian Army, who claimed they were fighting "militants" as usual.

It is useless to argue with these Hindutvadi scum. The most significant development, as far as IOJK is concerned, is happening in Ladakh and Aksai Chin, at the moment.

He was murdered by the Indian Army, who claimed they were fighting "militants" as usual.

For what?....He was neither protesting nor was engaged in a gun-battle with Indians...was with a child...... Do you mean Indian forces just go and kill someone without a reason?

They don't?

You tell me.....and if they do, you mean whole world is dumb..and can't see it?......I've not seen any consistent condemnation of this from world powers...not even from India's adversary China....though Pakistan keep claiming that.

You tell me.....and if they do, you mean whole world is dumb..and can't see it?......I've not seen any consistent condemnation of this from world powers...not even from India's adversary China....though Pakistan keep claiming that.
Forget the world. Tell me what do you believe being a kiwi of Pakistani descent? Do you think whatever is indian regime doing in kashmir wrong or not?

Hindutvadi scum are hell bent to overemphasize, that there is no more Kashmir problem. They so much overstress it, as if they don't really believe it themselves. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom