What's new

UK asked to nab Indian army chief, home minister over Kashmir 'war crimes'

The gunman that took people hostage in Texas had nothing to do with the UK either. Doesn’t mean there wasn’t action required in the UK or not although in this case it really isn’t UK jurisdiction to declare anything other than a statement if they provide it. Same as India sending a kerala born man to protest as “Baloch” in the Czech Republic.
You may have misunderstood me. I was just trying to say that UK gov. does not care for Kashmir. The title of the article makes it sound like UK was authoritatively directed to take action against India. This is typical TRT against India. I consider TRT to be Turkish version of Indian WION :laugh:

PS: But since you've brought up the Texas gunman, why does he have nothing to do with UK? I thought he was a UK citizen.
As a legend once said, it’s not about the money, it’s about sending a message.

But seriously, this sort of negative press is very much due to you now, even if the consequences of it aren’t as easily levied on a country like Myanmar for example.
TRT has always been at it.

Western countries do not want to trade with India because they think India is benevolent or that it is a force of good. They don't really care about what India (or any country for that matter) is up to until it is against their self interest. TRT aside, even if NYT, WSJ etc. keep pumping daily defamation columns against India - it will be business as usual :undecided:

You may have misunderstood me. I was just trying to say that UK gov. does not care for Kashmir. The title of the article makes it sound like UK was authoritatively directed to take action against India. This is typical TRT against India. I consider TRT to be Turkish version of Indian WION :laugh:

PS: But since you've brought up the Texas gunman, why does he have nothing to do with UK? I thought he was a UK citizen.

TRT has always been at it.

Western countries do not want to trade with India because they think India is benevolent or that it is a force of good. They don't really care about what India (or any country for that matter) is up to until it is against their self interest. TRT aside, even if NYT, WSJ etc. keep pumping daily defamation columns against India - it will be business as usual :undecided:
I agree that this has nothing to do with the UK government but you referred to regular UK citizens which didn’t make sense. A UK citizen may be involved in this case but that doesn’t mean they represent the masses or the million march or just themselves because of the nature of the complainant (human rights against a foreign military where the UK has zero jurisdiction). The same way that gunman is from the UK but has no other support anyone is aware of. Just an anomaly.

This might have actually had an impact beyond a TRT news piece if filed in the Hague(where there are such cases) and it moved from there.

Nothing is gona happen, if any it will be cosmetic, Mark my words.. The west has a bigger fish to fry, There is this dragon breathing down their throat and they need a proxy to weaken it.
Yara relying on a dhoti to drive the dragon away is a sure shot way of inviting death into the house. The Indians are far too smart to fall for that and the likelihood is at the last moment they will ditch the West having taken every possible concession. I think 02/19 has taken the wind out of that sail. They might be able to bully Pakistan but fighting with China is beyond them. The only way to help the West might be to maintain pressure on the border forcing the Chinese to maintain a sizeable force on the border but with the number of people on the Chinese side that would be a futile exercise as well.
So every which way you look at it all the dhotis can do is sit and soil their own dhotis .
A

Last edited:
UK has had a major geo-political victory with AUKUS recently

Now they are going ahead with other anti-Anglosphere nations

Let see how France reacts to this
They’re more concerned with economic growth like any other country post pandemic, thats why so many trade deals and investments going on, only those countries who aren’t focussing on these issues are the ones whining the most internationally.

U.S. linked disinformation agency WION blames Turkey

If UK was in position to cause problems in regard to Kashmir, the best time for it would have been in 2018 when article 370 revocation was done

370 revocation well planned move by Indian Govt keeping global opinions in mind. UK turning EU against 370 revocation could have had major implications for India.

But at that time UK seems to be have been engrossed in exiting EU and not wishing to burn anymore bridges

Now post Brexit, options in UK are limited

Move like this will have the same impact as celebrated million Kashmir march in UK

My prof had a term for this kind of activity. And it fits the activities of Pakistanis on this forum regarding Kashmir.

Mental masturbation.

Sometimes actions speak louder then results.

This is unlikely to get results, but it creates an atmosphere of awareness, plus it continues to give hope to the people of Kashmir that their voice is being heard. It matters, it matters heck of a lot.
Do you really believe people are not AWARE? How naive! This is 2022! Everyone knows what everyone else is doing. Most of them don't give a damn about it. Tomorrow a Justin Bieber scandal comes and everyone will forget about Kashmir genocide. Signs of our times.

Do you really believe people are not AWARE? How naive! This is 2022! Everyone knows what everyone else is doing. Most of them don't give a damn about it. Tomorrow a Justin Bieber scandal comes and everyone will forget about Kashmir genocide. Signs of our times.

What are you talking about you idiot?
Here you are spreading more stupidities.

If everyone is already aware then why do you or anyone else listen to the news?
Why are you bothered?
Wasting you time online, practising hypocrisy, I see.
Why is there a multi billion dollars industry for the express purpose of sharing information?
Everyone is aware, so why bother.

Please for once try and sound a little intelligent, I know it's hard for you, but please just try.

This is good...

Israel next.

These two are the most barbaric nations on the planet

Sure.....that complaint will LIB (land in bins) soon.......How many such complaints have been filed against US since 1945 when they killed thousands in atomic explosion, Korean war, Vietnam war, Gulf wars, War on terrorism.....a total of 34,128......and what happened to them.....LIB..as I said

370 revocation well planned move by Indian Govt keeping global opinions in mind.

Do you honestly believe that?

There was nothing "well planned" about a arbitrary decision on dubious legal grounds, that even large parts of the government had no inkling of; that kept millions of Kashmiris cut off from the world, imprisoned all elected Muslims without any judicial oversight, and invited China to invade Ladakh.

There was nothing "well planned" about a arbitrary decision on dubious legal grounds, that even large parts of the government had no inkling of; that kept millions of Kashmiris cut off from the world, imprisoned all elected Muslims without any judicial oversight,
Internationally there are 3 actors of concern in regard to any actions in Kashmir

USA, Arab world nations and European nations

A rabid right wing president like Trump is the last person to talk about Kashmir, USA was taken care of.
Arab nations post Yemen crisis have had estranged ties with Pakistan to the benefit of India.
As for EU, Indian Govt cherry-picked far-right leaders there for trip in Kashmir to diffuse the situation

Also the whole world was in right-wing wave of leaders who wouldn't bother about these actions

and invited China to invade Ladakh.
In the past, India granted statehood to Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh, but there was no Chinese response back then expect diplomatic howling

Galwan crisis was more to do with Covid crisis eroding domestic approval of Xi in the politburo

Last edited:
Internationally there are 3 actors of concern in regard to any actions in Kashmir

USA, Arab world nations and European nations

A rabid right wing president like Trump is the last person to talk about Kashmir, USA was taken care of.
Arab nations post Yemen crisis have had estranged ties with Pakistan to the benefit of India.
As for EU, Indian Govt cherry-picked far-right leaders there for trip in Kashmir to diffuse the situation

Also the whole world was in right-wing wave of leaders who wouldn't bother about these actions

In the past, India granted statehood to Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh, but there was no Chinese response back then expect diplomatic howling

Galwan crisis was more to do with Covid crisis eroding domestic approval of Xi in the politburo

So international indifference is now being held as a testament to "planning"?

Looks like then the governments of Myanmar, China and Russia have done excellent planning as well because the international community has done nothing regarding the Rohingya, Democracy, Xinjiang, Hong Kong and Ukraine. Dubious company for India to be in.

UK has had a major geo-political victory with AUKUS recently

Now they are going ahead with other anti-Anglosphere nations

Let see how France reacts to this
raphaeel supplier mitaarrs new lord i see!

jai pheerance mata ki jaiii!
British giving us lecture human rights, irony
you guys are so full of shit even MBS can lecture you on human rights!

There was nothing "well planned" about a arbitrary decision on dubious legal grounds, that even large parts of the government had no inkling of; that kept millions of Kashmiris cut off from the world, imprisoned all elected Muslims without any judicial oversight, and invited China to invade Ladakh.

The fact that no bullet was fired, no blood was shed (against hues and cries from Pakistan, Kashmiri political parties, Indian opposition), No uproar in international forums , No adverse reaction from Pakistan deep state or Jihadi groups, not much of media hype......all this made me feel too, it was "Well Planned" and Well informed (to international parties that matter).....It's been 3rd year now..What has India lost ...Nothing...

Back
Top Bottom