What's new

Uighurs forced to eat pork as China expands Xinjiang pig farms

Now they are going to use newer technologies to make sure everyone conforms to the state. Also the social credit system.

Uighurs should have their own land because they are ethnically different from the Chinese they have more in common with the Turkic ethnicities/language. Unlike folks in Indian northeast and Ladakh.

Pakistanis: By all means make China your "Iron brother" but don't let it become your false god like Firoun did in Egypt.

The land of Xinjiang stays with China. Chinese are more native to the area (100 BC) than Uighurs are (900 AD). As of 700 AD Uighurs were still not in Xinjiang, making them 800 years late. Uighurs are the immigrants, if you want to play the historical claims game.

The land itself is going to be part of China no matter what. If they think they're Turkic, then they can move to Turkey, Turkmenistan or Russia where their traditional land lies.

The land of Xinjiang stays with China. Chinese are more native to the area (100 BC) than Uighurs are (900 AD). As of 700 AD Uighurs were still not in Xinjiang, making them 800 years late. Uighurs are the immigrants, if you want to play the historical claims game.

The land itself is going to be part of China no matter what. If they think they're Turkic, then they can move to Turkey, Turkmenistan or Russia where their traditional land lies.
Prior to the Hans the people there were largely sogdian iranic peoples and not turkic

Now imagine the meltdown if it was an Indian source. Some pakistani members have rejected even this even when al Jazeera is known to be a mouthpiece of the Islamists.
Your IQ is dipping even lower. You even assume all Chinese members are Pakistanis. What made you change now?

Wtf did I just read. Wow....Someone must have paid a lot of money to the author. No one in China forces anyone to eat or not to eat. I don't believe some educated members in here, even after spending years in the forum forgot about a word called "PROPAGANDA". Nobody can force me to eat p*rk if I don't want to and nobody can stop me from eating it either IN CHINA not even Chairman Xi Jinping.
This article is worse than even the word, "Propaganda" . We're humans nor animals.
Do you live in China?

Uighur scholar, Adrian Zenz

He thinks women's rights are the work of the antichrist and that jews will/should be burned in a furnace. Quoted exactly from one of his books. He is like the Maulana Diesel of the west.

...of course the last word of that sentence means that indians will rush to lick his boots.

There are many Pakistani students and businessmen in Xinjiang. What they see is different from the feelings of anti-China Pakistani netizens here.

There are many Pakistani students and businessmen in Xinjiang. What they see is different from the feelings of anti-China Pakistani netizens here.

Yeah, they were trying to protest and tell Pakistan government their spouses and family was taken but coward Pakistani government suppressed their voice to satisfy, bow down and worship " Iron brother" .

Yeah, they were trying to protest and tell Pakistan government their spouses and family was taken but coward Pakistani government suppressed their voice to satisfy, bow down and worship " Iron brother" .
Wow, you're surely a piece of work. :lol:

Of course. But, I am presently not in the country because of work.
Oh yeah yeah same old rant. I was expecting this answer. And I can see what your "work" is. You are some paindu from pindi not a Chinese. Every false flagger here claims the same, that he is a Chinese but out of country due to some work which in reality is trolling and posting garbage here.

Hahaha, no matter how you oppose China, the Sino-Pakistani friendship cannot be changed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom