What's new

Uighurs forced to eat pork as China expands Xinjiang pig farms

Peace out ma boi. I know I am muted (or not) but I'll say that we Pakistanis don't make our opinions on silly news articles.

I have personally talked with family, friends and friend of friends who have travelled to China recently. And they all share my opinion more or less. I have also been reading about the Uyghurs for the past 3-4 years and I know the Uyghur struggle is older than 100 years old. Even before Kashmir or Palestine became a problem...

You seem like someone who's never went outside his bedroom on the other hand. :rolleyes:

It goes back all the way back 1300 years to early days when sahaba brought Islam to China. SInce then muslims have endured through various dynasties and the various wars that occured between those ching chong dynasties.

They were there when mongols were rising, when Yuan dynasty was doing what CPC is trying to do today and when MIng dynasty re-integrated them back into society after Yuan and etc etc.......

Tab se ye khail jaari hai. Most prominent in hatred have been.....you guessed it Han chinese.

What time did you travel in China??

Things are very different in Xinjiang vs the rest of China.

The top tier/big main cities of China are just a fancy deception aimed at foreigners to show how "China has advanced". Did you travel in Xinjiang, the old part? And the villages of China?
Yes I did including the old part of Xian and the Muslim quarter around the Bell Tower area . More important I and my colleague and driver got lost in the mountains of Henan in a heavy snowfall (Pre GPS on phone days) and we stumbled upon a village that ironically turned out to be a Muslim village. We we're helped by the villagers to find our way back and they also served us delicious goat's trotters soup into which we tossed some broken bits of bread to make a kind of porridge.

My travels and experiences are listed in the post below. Please read my posts on the thread.

It goes back all the way back 1300 years to early days when sahaba brought Islam to China. SInce then muslims have endured through various dynasties and the various wars that occured between those ching chong dynasties.

They were there when mongols were rising, when Yuan dynasty was doing what CPC is trying to do today and when MIng dynasty re-integrated them back into society after Yuan and etc etc.......

Tab se ye khail jaari hai. Most prominent in hatred have been.....you guessed it Han chinese.

Aur yeh khail jaari rahai ga......CCP kay sath aur CCP kay baad bhi. :enjoy:

Yes I did including the old part of Xian and the Muslim quarter around the Bell Tower area . More important I and my colleague and driver got lost in the mountains of Henan in a heavy snowfall (Pre GPS on phone days) and we stumbled upon a village that ironically turned out to be a Muslim village. We we're helped by the villagers to find our way back and they also served us delicious goat's trotters soup into which we tossed some broken bits of bread to make a kind of porridge.

My travels and experiences are listed in the post below. Please read my posts on the thread.

Awesome. I'm glad you made a post on your experience. Gives us a verified opinion on the matter.

Although, things have changed since the Chinese Olympics....there were couple of bombings in Xinjiang during the 2010's period.....blamed on Uyghurs (probably false flags) which served as a casus belli for Xi Jinping and others to put down authoritarian measures.

Did you travel through Xinjiang? Did you talk to the Chinese Muslims about their point of view of the Chinese state when you were in China?

I would like to know more about the Chinese Muslim thoughts on the matter. :enjoy:

I think God gave human a brain to think not to wipe your a$$ with it, I noticed ever since 21st century started we human started using brain for everything but thinking. we now open thread topics for discussion which was unthinkable 20 years ago.

I think God gave human a brain to think not to wipe your a$$ with it, I noticed ever since 21st century started we human started using brain for everything but thinking. we now open thread topics for discussion which was unthinkable 20 years ago.

20 years ago the media was a lot more controlled and we didn't have as much diversity in news as today. So most folks were uninformed and under informed or easily brainwashed.

20 years ago the media was a lot more controlled and we didn't have as much diversity in news as today. So most folks were uninformed and under informed or easily brainwashed.

no, most folks were informed with real news because one can go and grab the ones spreading fake news. Now you get news like this and one I like most and most people believed it was "Chinese govt is forcing Muslim women to sleep with their inlaws"

Aur yeh khail jaari rahai ga......CCP kay sath aur CCP kay baad bhi. :enjoy:

Awesome. I'm glad you made a post on your experience. Gives us a verified opinion on the matter.
Did you travel through Xinjiang? Did you talk to the Chinese Muslims about their point of view of the Chinese state when you were in China?
Yes, I did though Xinjiang was only up to Urumqi. Since we traveled by car we did get a glimpse of the country side. There was still some animal transport in the smaller towns en-route, Bactrian camels, and ponies, and some mules.
I got to know Shanxi best since my longest stay was in that province.
I would like to know more about the Chinese Muslim thoughts on the matter. :enjoy:
I had Hue Chinese Muslim colleagues both male and female but I didn't know they were Muslims until we started interacting off work. They knew who I was and their instructions to the office canteen regarding my food were rigorously implemented.
I talked freely with my Chinese Muslim colleagues, interpreted through a female colleague ( Muslim) who spoke fluent English.
I learned the following:
- Chinese Muslims enjoy a "no discrimination", policy by the Chinese government by law where they enjoy exactly the same privileges in education, employment , housing and medical benefits as their fellow citizens with the following exceptions:
1. Hue are allowed 2 children as against the one child family for Han
Chinese
2. Hue children are encouraged with special training to participate in traditional Chinese sports, such as archery, contact sports, swimming etc. because they seem to be lagging in these fields.
3. Intermarriage:
Though marriage between Han and Hue couples is infrequent the instances are growing. Usually it is Han men marrying Hue girls. In such cases the Han man would convert to Islam.
4. Hue are allowed worship during working hours as long as the time spent is made up with extra work.

5. There are also responsibilities:
Hue must serve in the armed forces like their Han fellow citizens.
Because Hue have two children they don't usually qualify for exemption from armed forces service on account of an only child policy applicable for a child taking care of an elderly or sick parent.
6. I visited a local mosque in a small town. The mosque was partially state supported but managed by a committee. It was old and I heard that it was likely to be shut down and demolished due to safety and hygiene concerns. There had been instances of these 1000 years old mosques collapsing and killing the worshippers. It was also difficult to clean and maintain. On my next trip the mosque was gone but there wss furious construction activity going on. A year and a half later a brand new mosque with air conditioning, heating , hot and cold running water was opened. The old mosque and the quaint strip of shops were gone and so was the traditional style but my Hue Muslim colleagues were comfortable with the change. They had a far cleaner, roomier mosque, with better amenities. The shops were regulated abd paid rent to the state instead of defaulting on their payments to the committee.
But this building code is not implemented selectively. All buildings must be inspected regardless if they are temples, churches mosques or Hutongs. Yes I saw the Hutongs disappear too even though like some of the mosques a few of these were left untouched as an example of the period architecture. Of course such relics could no longer be in use.
Eating out
I used my "no pork" card only in the restaurant if I was dining alone which was rare. The card was part of several picture cards I had such as requesting tea, milk sugar etc.
I later picked up enough Chinese to go out on my own but as you can see from my lost in the wilderness experience I would sometimes get into undesirable situations.

Pork if cooked properly is safe and eat.
Does that apply to the pork cooked by the doms which is from the pigs eating out of the city garbage heaps? Couldn't be because the ICMR identified pork from garbage fed pigs both as a source of botulism and encephalitis.
In 1996 the doms in the city of Patna in eastern India were rioting, because citizens were shooting the hogs on the streets suspecting them of carrying encephalitis.
India has an abysmally filthy pork industry. Drive through the night in any Indian city and you will see the hogs let loose by the doms to feed.

Last edited:
Yes, I did though Xinjiang was only up to Urumqi. Since we traveled by car we did get a glimpse of the country side. There was still some animal transport in the smaller towns en-route, Bactrian camels, and ponies, and some mules.
I got to know Shanxi best since my longest stay was in that province.

I had Hue Chinese Muslim colleagues both male and female but I didn't know they were Muslims until we started interacting off work. They knew who I was and their instructions to the office canteen regarding my food were rigorously implemented.
I talked freely with my Chinese Muslim colleagues, interpreted through a female colleague ( Muslim) who spoke fluent English.
I learned the following:
- Chinese Muslims enjoy a "no discrimination", policy by the Chinese government by law where they enjoy exactly the same privileges in education, employment , housing and medical benefits as their fellow citizens with the following exceptions:
1. Hue are allowed 2 children as against the one child family for Han
Chinese
2. Hue children are encouraged with special training to participate in traditional Chinese sports, such as archery, contact sports, swimming etc. because they seem to be lagging in these fields.
3. Intermarriage:
Though marriage between Han and Hue couples is infrequent the instances are growing. Usually it is Han men marrying Hue girls. In such cases the Han man would convert to Islam.
4. Hue are allowed worship during working hours as long as the time spent is made up with extra work.

5. There are also responsibilities:
Hue must serve in the armed forces like their Han fellow citizens.
Because Hue have two children they don't usually qualify for exemption from armed forces service on account of an only child policy applicable for a child taking care of an elderly or sick parent.
6. I visited a local mosque in a small town. The mosque was partially state supported but managed by a committee. It was old and I heard that it was likely to be shut down and demolished due to safety and hygiene concerns. There had been instances of these 1000 years old mosques collapsing and killing the worshippers. It was also difficult to clean and maintain. On my next trip the mosque was gone but there wss furious construction activity going on. A year and a half later a brand new mosque with air conditioning, heating , hot and cold running water was opened. The old mosque and the quaint strip of shops were gone and so was the traditional style but my Hue Muslim colleagues were comfortable with the change. They had a far cleaner, roomier mosque, with better amenities. The shops were regulated abd paid rent to the state instead of defaulting on their payments to the committee.
But this building code is not implemented selectively. All buildings must be inspected regardless if they are temples, churches mosques or Hutongs. Yes I saw the Hutongs disappear too even though like some of the mosques a few of these were left untouched as an example of the period architecture. Of course such relics could no longer be in use.
Eating out
I used my "no pork" card only in the restaurant if I was dining alone which was rare. The card was part of several picture cards I had such as requesting tea, milk sugar etc.
I later picked up enough Chinese to go out on my own but as you can see from my lost in the wilderness experience I would sometimes get into undesirable situations.

Does that apply to the pork cooked by the doms which is from the pigs eating out of the city garbage heaps? Couldn't be because the ICMR identified pork from garbage fed pigs both as a source of botulism and encephalitis.
In 1996 the doms in the city of Patna in eastern India were rioting, because citizens were shooting the hogs on the streets suspecting them of carrying encephalitis.
India has an abysmally filthy pork industry. Drive through the night in any Indian city and you will see the hogs let loose by the doms to feed.

What is a Dom?

no, most folks were informed with real news because one can go and grab the ones spreading fake news. Now you get news like this and one I like most and most people believed it was "Chinese govt is forcing Muslim women to sleep with their inlaws"

It sounds unbelievable but then again, it's China. Most didn't knew or believed they ate bat soup an year ago...

You'll be quite surprised what filth the Chinese hide under their "advanced and modern society" once you start looking in the right places...

It sounds unbelievable but then again, it's China. Most didn't knew or believed they ate bat soup an year ago...

You'll be quite surprised what filth the Chinese hide under their "advanced and modern society" once you start looking in the right places...

You are expert of a fake China, more Uyghurs youths are studying abroad north America or Europe as they're becoming more rich and Xinjiang is backing to peace, they're not fighting for the east Turkistan as you wish.

Not all Uyghurs are Muslim, no one can force they eat or not to eat pork.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom