What's new

Uighurs forced to eat pork as China expands Xinjiang pig farms

People who believe in such rumors are a bit stupid.
If the purpose of the Chinese government is to eliminate religious beliefs, can it be achieved by forcing them to eat pork?
Excuse me, if you are forced to eat pork, will you change your beliefs? I think no one will do this.
So, what is the point of the Chinese government doing this?
I hope you will use your brain when you see this kind of news. It is a tool for thinking, not a beautiful decoration.

Not the first time such news has made it to public domain. I know it's hard to believe cuz "Iron Brothers" or whatever the new term on the street is lol but this is reality. China style (soviet tactics though).

Whatever my opinions, why does China have a media blackout on Xinjiang??? What are they hiding??

1607122007457.png

1607122023005.png

1607122034058.png

1607122047122.png

On top of that, such a heavy police state like presence in Xinjiang......it's not hard to believe such stories when someone conducts an independent research on the topic and its history. :angry:

Wtf did I just read. Wow....Someone must have paid a lot of money to the author. No one in China forces anyone to eat or not to eat. I don't believe some educated members in here, even after spending years in the forum forgot about a word called "PROPAGANDA". Nobody can force me to eat p*rk if I don't want to and nobody can stop me from eating it either IN CHINA not even Chairman Xi Jinping.
This article is worse than even the word, "Propaganda" . We're humans nor animals.

China needs to stop this bullsh!t. This can cost you in long run

Nobody ever managed to oppress muslims for long. You can't either

This is way beyond oppression....this also has hints at deception.

Like the "free food" program mentioned in the article, where all the "free food" is pork based and served to unsuspecting folks and their children.

It is at times like this that I bring these back from the Vault:

1607122536129.png

1607122581524.png

@Agha Sher read this thread.

Last edited:
Not the first time such news has made it to public domain. I know it's hard to believe cuz "Iron Brothers" or whatever the new term on the street is lol but this is reality. China style (soviet tactics though).

Whatever my opinions, why does China have a media blackout on Xinjiang??? What are they hiding??

View attachment 693268

View attachment 693269

View attachment 693270
View attachment 693271

On top of that, such a heavy police state like presence in Xinjiang......it's not hard to believe such stories when someone conducts an independent research on the topic and its history. :angry:
I'll have to block you. You're a goner. Gullible to the core, unsavable.

Man some quality Chinese counter propaganda from Chinese bots on here. Americans should learn from this. American/western lies about giving freedom and democracy to muslims but instead oppressing them are starting to come out(Australian war crimes). Chinese atrocities against Uighurs wont stay hidden for long as well.

Last edited:
Wtf did I just read. Wow....Someone must have paid a lot of money to the author. No one in China forces anyone to eat or not to eat. I don't believe some educated members in here, even after spending years in the forum forgot about a word called "PROPAGANDA". Nobody can force me to eat p*rk if I don't want to and nobody can stop me from eating it either IN CHINA not even Chairman Xi Jinping.
This article is worse than even the word, "Propaganda" . We're humans nor animals.

Yea...you're Han Chinese so the CCP doesn't care about you.....at least until you start following the Falun Gong....that's when you become a threat to the state. :D

CCP & China are full of these stories....from the past or the present.....whatever the State says goes....I know it's hard to accept but this is reality and not the first time China has forced stuff onto its minorities like that.

I'll have to block you. You're a goner. Gullible to the core, unsavable.

Gladly do so. I don't care about a wumao troll. :lol:

Man some quality Chinese counter propaganda from Chinese bots on here. Americans should learn from this. American/western lies of muslim oppression are starting to come out. Chinese atrocities against Uighurs wont stay hidden for long as well.
You're most welcome to go to Xinjiang and see for yourself. No one's stopping you.

Man some quality Chinese counter propaganda from Chinese bots on here. Americans should learn from this. American/western lies of muslim oppression are starting to come out. Chinese atrocities against Uighurs wont stay hidden for long as well.

Right??

In another thread....some months ago....quite a few Chinese were happy about such news....

And if anyone looks into and reads stuff from the Chinese internet....such news is actually celebrated by these barbarians. The Chinese population is very biased and arrogant towards its minorities.
You're most welcome to go to Xinjiang and see for yourself. No one's stopping you.

Yea.....all those checkpoints are for tourists. Any and all video taking activity is heavily banned in Xinjiang.

More on this:

Funny thing is, how come no one's forcing the Hui Muslims to eat pork? Or do they have sympathy for the Hui? :rofl:

Yea...you're Han Chinese so the CCP doesn't care about you.....at least until you start following the Falun Gong....that's when you become a threat to the state. :D

CCP & China are full of these stories....from the past or the present.....whatever the State says goes....I know it's hard to accept but this is reality and not the first time China has forced stuff onto its minorities like that.

Gladly do so. I don't care about a wumao troll. :lol:
Now they are going to use newer technologies to make sure everyone conforms to the state. Also the social credit system.

Uighurs should have their own land because they are ethnically different from the Chinese they have more in common with the Turkic ethnicities/language. Unlike folks in Indian northeast and Ladakh.

Pakistanis: By all means make China your "Iron brother" but don't let it become your false god like Firoun did in Egypt.

Ted Regencia is an online journalist with Al Jazeera English. He has covered US politics and foreign affairs in the Asia-Pacific region and the Middle East, particularly Iran. He is a graduate of Columbia Journalism School in New York.

I'll probably have a guy in black shirt following me around. And the police probably will take my camera away(those things are expensive, not Chinese knock offs).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom