What's new

Uighurs forced to eat pork as China expands Xinjiang pig farms

Lmao, why everyone here thinks China can never do anything bad and it would always be a Saint? It has been of extremist nature against Uighurs in the past even if this pork eating incident is not true.
Don't think China has some deep love for Pakistan, they are just working to facilitate their economic and strategic goals, which isn't a bad thing because Pakistan will benefit from it too, but don't be under the misconception that China is a Saint, deception and manipulation has always been their strong suit.
What u say is blasphemy. In iron brother worshipper's eyes.
Lmao, why everyone here thinks China can never do anything bad and it would always be a Saint? It has been of extremist nature against Uighurs in the past even if this pork eating incident is not true.
Don't think China has some deep love for Pakistan, they are just working to facilitate their economic and strategic goals, which isn't a bad thing because Pakistan will benefit from it too, but don't be under the misconception that China is a Saint, deception and manipulation has always been their strong suit.
Law abiding Uighurs can enjoy a long and happy life. Rebellious Uighurs will suffer a short and miserable one.

Firaoun and Narood used to say similar things.

There were tons of them even some media outlets played their interviews/videos. But then kaali vigo wallas clamped down on that. Then all the media footage and Twitter disappeared.

so basically you have none to show us?

You don't find it odd that the only Pakistani here who has actually traveled, worked and lived in China has a generally positive view of how Muslims are actually treated in China, while the rest here, who have been raised consuming Western media, will believe without a shred of doubt that Chinese people eat Muslim babies and are willing to do the most depraved, evil thing imaginable?

I don't know if you read his response but he himself said that he was in China around the time of the Chinese Olympics...

That was quite a long time ago. Things have rapidly changed for Uyghurs in this decade, especially past 3-5 years.

I also said earlier that I didn't make up my mind by consuming western reports.....I clearly stated that I talked to other Pakistanis who had travelled or lived in China recently. And they agreed with my sentiments, more or less.

so basically you have none to show us?

There's been tons of threads regarding Uyghurs on this forum since 2019. We can't spoon feed you. Use the forum search bar...

@Ahmet Pasha Already shared a vice video (earlier in this thread)......and then you have this news from the OP.

Law abiding Uighurs can enjoy a long and happy life. Rebellious Uighurs will suffer a short and miserable one.

And you'll suffer another wave of Corona...

God will equalize the scale for the oppressed. Tread wisely my angry little friend. :D

God will equalize the scale for the oppressed. Tread wisely my angry little friend. :D
You must mean US the CORONAVIRUS CHAMPION is bequeathed by God?
Remember to tell that to Trumppy Dumb Dumb.

According to you, China must have done good deeds to win God's favor, being the only major nation with positive economic growth this year.

I don't know if you read his response but he himself said that he was in China around the time of the Chinese Olympics...

That was quite a long time ago. Things have rapidly changed for Uyghurs in this decade, especially past 3-5 years.

I also said earlier that I didn't make up my mind by consuming western reports.....I clearly stated that I talked to other Pakistanis who had travelled or lived in China recently. And they agreed with my sentiments, more or less.

There's been tons of threads regarding Uyghurs on this forum since 2019. We can't spoon feed you. Use the forum search bar...

@Ahmet Pasha Already shared a vice video (earlier in this thread)......and then you have this news from the OP.

Xi has definitely instituted some repressive measures and strict restrictions meant to combat Uighur nationalism and radicalism. Some of it makes sense, some are overreach. I am not a fan of his approach and believe there is a lot of room to be more nuanced. However there is no doubt that many of the sensationalistic claims have been western propaganda. What I hate most is hypocrisy especially when you see neocons like Pompeo suddenly care about Uighur Muslims when they have been supporting wars which have literally killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims for years yet because of the power of the western media, China is somehow made to be a worse offender compared to those who have actually murdered innumerable Muslims.

There is a powerful political agenda behind it and it’s no secret that the CIA has long supported Uighur terrorists so they have certainly contributed to the situation as it stands today although I am not excusing the repression that the Chinese govt is guilty of.

Pompeo is a great man and I salute him. He's the only one who has the guts to stand up for Muslims in China, while shameless Muslim countries are all in a state of sajdah before Beijing. Another Holocaust is happening right now and Muslim world's silence is deafening. China is the same as Nazi Germany. Xi Jinping is Hitler 2.0

God sent covid to destroy our enemies. Our enemies are dying in large numbers while China is safe. God is giving China a thumbs up in Xinjiang.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom