What's new

Uighurs forced to eat pork as China expands Xinjiang pig farms

Oh yeah yeah same old rant. I was expecting this answer. And I can see what your "work" is. You are some paindu from pindi not a Chinese. Every false flagger here claims the same, that he is a Chinese but out of country due to some work which in reality is trolling and posting garbage here.
Your post should be printed and framed and hanged on my wall for all to see. :lol:

Why do they call it Iron Brother tho?
Like if I had an Iron Brother he would just sit there and not benefit me in anything he would just be a metal statue, no??
It sounds unbelievable but then again, it's China. Most didn't knew or believed they ate bat soup an year ago...

You'll be quite surprised what filth the Chinese hide under their "advanced and modern society" once you start looking in the right places...

Have you ever had cement walnuts?
I had one pop up.

And several other forms of scams apart from food are common in Middle Kingdom where rivers of milk and honey flow.

Although the CPC government claimed a harsh crackdown on such people. But it is unclear whether it was just another media war fought with censorship and propaganda or whether something concrete was actually done.

Oh yeah yeah same old rant. I was expecting this answer. And I can see what your "work" is. You are some paindu from pindi not a Chinese. Every false flagger here claims the same, that he is a Chinese but out of country due to some work which in reality is trolling and posting garbage here.
Okay, I am a Pakistani. :enjoy:

Hahaha, no matter how you oppose China, the Sino-Pakistani friendship cannot be changed

I actually do support China where it aligns with Pakistani interests.

Iron brother worshipper Pakistanis are making a mistake. Same mistake American worshipping Pakistanis made in 90s and post 911.

China is working against Muslim interest and that is something I cannot blindly support.

Do you have any evidence of your claim.?

There were tons of them even some media outlets played their interviews/videos. But then kaali vigo wallas clamped down on that. Then all the media footage and Twitter disappeared.

Source: country that has been slaughtering Muslims for 80% of its history and the other 20% just couldnt reach their countries yet and has been attacking China for a century.
Indians: So shocked! How dare China

Sounds legit.

Last edited:
From here on I'll spectate. Before some Iron Brother worshipper comes around and starts giving out warnings and bans.

1607156509027.png

:rolleyes:

I don't know where I made a personal attack or derailed the thread...

I guess the mod didn't see the posts which actually derailed the thread. :lol:
Do you have any evidence of your claim.?

Musharraf clamped down hard on Uyghurs living in Pakistan, who had escaped from China back when 9/11 started...

Most moved to Turkey. There used to be a big group near Raiwind, if you know what I'm talking about. They were big with Tablighi Jamaat.

Why do they call it Iron Brother tho?
Like if I had an Iron Brother he would just sit there and not benefit me in anything he would just be a metal statue, no??

Have you ever had cement walnuts?
I had one pop up.

And several other forms of scams apart from food are common in Middle Kingdom where rivers of milk and honey flow.

Although the CPC government claimed a harsh crackdown on such people. But it is unclear whether it was just another media war fought with censorship and propaganda or whether something concrete was actually done.

Bruh.....these guys outdo Indians when it comes to scamming, lying and deceiving. :lol:

Sun Tzu had to come from these people. :D

But it is unclear whether it was just another media war fought with censorship and propaganda or whether something concrete was actually done.

One of my Chinese friends here in the US told me once when I was discussing China with him that if you ever get caught in China in corruption or highly publicized scandals, you were only on the wrong side of the politics.

Make whatever you may out of that. It does explain a lot of things. :D

deleted my post for:
pd.JPG

twas just a video of a Chinese masterchef preparing an exotic pork belly thing that takes hours to cook, exquisite presentation.. must be like a 500$ thing goras like to spend on.

The bigger point was that it's not like they're starving them. There are Pakistani fishermen languishing in Indian jails all over rural coastal Gujarat for example, and all they get is daal roti and some yucky sweet and oily gujarati subzee :bad:

Uighurs ki to mauj hai !

Overall imo it's legit if China don't want super hardcore mullahs. All those reports of organ harvesting and forced labour camps must be of hardcore Uighur mullahs who refused to reform. Hardcore mullahs are known to be problematic even in places like Pakistan and the Al Saud family's Arabia, guardians and custodians of the holy cities.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom