What's new

Uighur terrorism is going global

At least China has tough gun control laws. Imagine these loonies with AK47 instead of knives. Hundreds would have died by now.

China should kill and eliminate all terrorists and find out the root of this terrorism, who is financing, backing and guiding this terrorism, from which country and then take punitive actions against those criminal terrorist sponsoring countries.

I have noticed you keep bringing up the foreign backing thingy. But I would have thought they didn't need to be financed heavily to acquire knives, did they?

See the hypocrisy mate ?

To be fair hypocrisy is a basic human nature. Everyone is a hypocrite to a certain level, some people/countries are just a little more than others. ;)

Last edited:
I have noticed you keep bringing the foreign backing thingy. But I would have thought they didn't need to be financed heavily to acquire knives, did they?

So let me guess, according to you there is no foreign backing. This is happening because Muslims are terrorist by nature and China should join hand with India and West to wage a worldwide genocidal war to wipe out these subhuman Muslim scum terrorists from the face of the earth?

Last edited:
So let me guess, according to you there is no foreign backing.

I didn't say that; I don't know if there is foreign funding or not. You sounded pretty positive about foreign funding. I was only asking about the basis of your assertion. The method of these attacks are not anything that would point towards foreign funding.

This is happening because Muslims are terrorist by nature and China should join hand with India and West to wage a worldwide genocidal war to wipe out these subhuman Muslim scum terrorists from the world?

What nonsense! Where did I say any of that? Don't put words in my mouth. I asked a simple question, answer it simply if you could, otherwise move on. I have no time for your soap opera "I am a victim".

2008-4-13-tibet80631797b.jpg

This is monk not terrorist

y174669547562271.jpg

Uighur old women, not terrorists
url

Attempt to murder Uighurs in Xinjiang
police-arrest.jpg

Last edited:
China military execute handscuffed Uighur men ... in Xinjiang

159_192858_3b010659363eede.jpg

Is the incidents of stabbing a reacent one or has it been for long ?

I created a thread today about our historical concern for plights of uyghur muslims when they were occupied for the first time by china.........
Ahmad Shah Durrani against Qing China
Chinese are aggressors and terrorist in uyghuristan

How can they be aggressors and terrorists in a country that doesn't exist, against a globally designated islamist group?

Few knife stabbings aside, the demand of uyghur muslims for freedom is justful and is like kashmir. Infact Kashmir is historically part of Hind while same is not the case with east turkistan .

If West decides to help uyghur muslims, no matter what their intentions are, then alhamdulilah. Pakistan should atleast show some concern at the plights of uyghur muslims.

Oh, so the trick nowadays is to group ordinary Uyghurs with the terrorists to justify one's agenda?

Not only act violently their own citizens, like in Xinjiang, Tibet ,,, but also China leaders act violently to their own neighbors ...
We all understand why there's unrest inside China ...

Long live minor Uyghurs , Long live Dalai Lama, Long Live free Tibetants ...

Go to death, new imperialism Chinese ... !!!

Vietnamese injury .. by China Coast Guard when Chinese enter illegally Vietnam sea zone

ImageHandler.ashx

Uyghur businessman was attacked

Ali1.png

Uighur-unrest-graphic-AFP.jpg

The people must be trembling at the sight of this post.

Last edited:
So you come and occupy east-Turkistan since 1950 and they become the terrorist? Tibetans and Uighurs should get closer to Japan to counter fascism.

Ahh, the age-old tactic of resorting to the unsupported claim of persecution to justify one's actions; too bad drones and aircraft aren't privy to criminal thoughts.

China's payment day will come for they have sinned. The almighty always has an answer.

Of course there's an answer, one towards the terrorists, that is.

China should give back the independence for Uighurs (and Tibetans) otherwise I think they continue to fight for their country independence. Dont blame the West.

There is no secession because there is no country.

So you come and occupy east-Turkistan since 1950 and they become the terrorist? Tibetans and Uighurs should get closer to Japan to counter fascism.

China's payment day will come for they have sinned. The almighty always has an answer.

China can easily arm Kurdish freedom fighters to put a silence on your big turkey mouth.

Uighurs: 10 million.
Kurds: 30 million

Your almighty keeps punishing you since 1970s. Your almighty allowed China to go from 300 billion to 10 trillion. Go burn down your deities.

Do you have same views on Kashmir
If not then your are Chinese Chaplose

Open separate thread for Kashmir for now do not derail this Thread.

Who are you to speak about Chechnya?
I know loving Russia or Putin is the latest fashion but dont you dare to say that Chechens were at fault at what happened there

Read history than come back. Chechens want independence but do they have to violent ask yourself. For further discussion open another Thread.

Last edited:
We don't have Uyghur residents ... China unrest related to what China govt did to Uyghur

Uighur terrorism is going global ?? Okay, but Han Chinese still is their main target :pop:

China published its first Blue Book on National Security on May 6th.

Excerpts from the Blue Book on National Security

Domestic terrorism surged last year as China faces threats to social stability, read the nation's first blue paper on national security published on May 6.

Issued by the University of International Relations and the Social Sciences Academic Press, the report found that domestic terrorism appeared to have expanded.

Government bodies and police forces are the main targets of terrorists, often armed with weapons and overseas connections.

Traits of terror attacks in China:

Mind control

A key feature of religious extremism and terrorism

Weapons

Items such as knives and bombs made from readily-found materials.

Main targets

Government agencies, especially police stations

Surprise attacks

Public security authorities have no clues or notice in advance.

Precaution

The ability of local governments to take necessary precautions is increasing.

Range

Areas targeted by the East Turkistan Islamic Movement are expanding beyond Xinjiang’s borders

Precaution and management

Anti-terrorism cooperation

Carry out effective international anti-terrorism cooperation

Intelligence collection

Encouraging the public and communities to participate in the collecting of information

Monitor information

Strictly monitor audio and video content developed by terrorist organizations, prevent the spread of terrorist propaganda and other materials.

Collusion between domestic and foreign terrorist groups is to blame for China’s recent terror attacks, according to the first National Security Blue Book.

According to the report, issued by the University of International Relations and Social Sciences Academic Press on May 6, many of the nation’s terrorist attacks in recent years have been discovered to have complex, international origins.

As a result, the National Security Commission (NSC) was established to protect national security and aid domestic forces in combating attacks involving international terrorism networks, the report said.

The report says that on top of the NSC, new defense systems and effective early-warning mechanisms are also required to respond to terrorism. Concrete steps include enhancing international anti-terrorism cooperation and urging the public to gather information.

The NSC will manage and coordinate both domestic and overseas issues such as:

National security strategy and policy design and implementation
Promoting legislation on national security
Setting principles and policies concerning state security
Researching and resolving major issues of national security

Feng Zhongping, deputy director of the China Institutes of Contemporary International Relations, says there are multiple domestic security threats.

"The threats include violent terrorism, employment, social and political stability, as well as environmental issues. But I think the biggest security threats are violent terrorism and social stability, which are of our biggest concerns."

Feng says China is facing serious concerns about terrorism.

"From the Tiananmen terrorist attack to the Kunming and Urumqi railways terrorist attacks, we need to boost our capabilities when it comes to terrorism and crisis control. At the same time, we also need to eradicate the root of the terror attacks in the long run. I think the international community should be better coordinating when it comes to fighting terrorism."

"International relations will also have a big impact on China's national security. Major powers' China policies, such as the US, the EU and Russia, have become big security concerns along with interests on territorial issues," Feng said.

He noted that China should consider forming an alliance with Russia as Russian President Vladimir Putin suggested, while strengthening its strategic partnership with the European Union.

China should also work on building a new type of major power relationship with the US to boost mutual respect and benefits.

[Credit: Thank you to TianXia in CDF]

Back
Top Bottom