What's new

Uighur terrorism is going global

You're trying too hard. What's wrong is wrong, you can't really justify it.

You should read above who is wrong I think you are mistaken.

Justify what? that terrorist separatists should be eliminated? These are the ones that give bad name to Islam.

Justify what? that terrorist separatists should be eliminated? These are the ones that give bad name to Islam.

The Uyghur are hardly doing whatever they're doing 'for Islam'.

Your chaplosi to chinese , is embarrassing.......i know you have to justify chinese's aggression on uyghgurs because of pak-china-dosti-zindabad non-sense..........
And whats your problem with afghanistan, pa ji?

These is no chapolsi the chapolis is what you are doing with US/west to destabilize, if you are so concern about it why not tell west to go to israel and take back Jerusalem and other lands and hand it over to Palestine No?. And why do you suggest unnecessary Aggression against China by west. I can give reference of any country.

The Uyghur are hardly doing whatever they're doing 'for Islam'.

My point is those separatist terrorists be nabbed eliminated they are actively being funded and supported by west same as with Chechnya.

These is no chapolsi the chapolis is what you are doing with US/west to destabilize, if you are so concern about it why not tell west to go to israel and take back Jerusalem and other lands and hand it over to Palestine No?. And why do you suggest unnecessary Aggression against China by west. I can give reference of any country.

My point is those separatist terrorists be nabbed eliminated they are actively being funded and supported by west same as with Chechnya.
Who are you to speak about Chechnya?
I know loving Russia or Putin is the latest fashion but dont you dare to say that Chechens were at fault at what happened there

Who are you to speak about Chechnya?
I know loving Russia or Putin is the latest fashion but dont you dare to say that Chechens were at fault at what happened there

Chechens resort to incredible violence. Familiarize yourself with the Beslan school hostage crisis, and the Boston marathon bombings.

Do you have same views on Kashmir
If not then your are Chinese Chaplose

You know all of those happened after Russia waged a war against the Chechens who just wanted to be independant

1. They don't have a right to shatter Russia's territorial integrity. It's not like they were their own Soviet Republic before.
2. Their terrorism was barbaric, disproportionate, and unjustifiable.

The Chechnya game is now being played in China by western foreign powers clearly, it is purely to destabilize China and to keep them busy in any way. These separatist terrorists must be eliminated they are using a Religion's name to carry out terrorism on local people in reality they've nothing to do with religion because the first instructions in the religion is do not kill civilians and unnecessary if they are violating the religious law than you clearly can see where their allegiance is with give them dollars and they'll carry out their dirty work...China should keep a check on western foreigners coming into China in the name of tourism bringing in cash that could be the source of funds and teachings.

Chinese authorities are shit when it comes to that. NGOs, religious groups, should be banned from coming in.

1. They don't have a right to shatter Russia's territorial integrity. It's not like they were their own Soviet Republic before.
2. Their terrorism was barbaric, disproportionate, and unjustifiable.
Why dont they have the right?

All are terrorists killing innocent people who have nothing to do with their views, China needs to clamp down on these groups before they start to get too active.

Because countries have the legal prerogative to forbid secession on a constitutional level. It's the reason US states are not permitted under US law to secede from the union.
Sounds kinda hypocrital coming from Russia.......

China should kill and eliminate all terrorists and find out the root of this terrorism, who is financing, backing and guiding this terrorism, from which country and then take punitive actions against those criminal terrorist sponsoring countries.

This is a planned and coordinated campaign in regular interval to sow terror among the public. It is a geostrategic move by one or more of the enemies of China to destabilize China by destroying Han-Uighur relations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom