What's new

UFO Sightings in Pakistan I guess it is Airforce related

so they are playing with ur minds and ur minds have gone into them .. nevermind .. ever heard of illuminati? free masonary? . . new world order? zionists? . . did u ever wonder why does lady gaga . . madoonna and soo many artists have this ALIEN type of videos? . .the latest video of katy perry . . ET. feat i dont know i forgot the guy . . even she has this alien thing going on in this video . . why do u think most of the movies coming out are all alien based ? . . obviously to play with ur mind .. i dont know how many of u know that lady gaga and madonna are big free masons . . this is the reason they are always in spot light in media and what not . . this is why they are famous for their unique work . . its just to make us people think totally out of world .. and we all know that the technology in world right now is not the real technology . . .america or them developed countries are actually 25 years ahead of us in technology . hence all the alien UFO drama .. there is no mention of alien in quran . . just pick out any aya't if you know of any mention of alien in quran and im ready to believe . . still Allah S.W.T knows the best. . .there is only mentions of jinn who can come in human form . . and there are 3 kinds of jinnis . . either one which is sexually attracted. . 2. which needs some kind of revenge . . 3. which likes u . .but i dont want to go into those things . but atleast be mature we as pakistanis and muslims shouldnt believe in these non sense mind playing games. . america has already done so much to have proved about the new world order. . we all know 9/11 was inside job .. we all know al qaeda is US trained. . we all know CIA backs these talibanis . .we all know this so called WAR ON tERROR is done to destabilise pakistan . . we all know why america is behaving superior why did they invade iraq? because of the oil . . we are scared of them . .

just look at iran . . ahmedinejad. . no matter what he did with the country .. atleast the guy is a true leader and has guts to speak out with them .. why didnt america mess with iran? because iranis are not afraid of them . . ahmedinejad goes to america and de grades them .. he tells in his speeches that 9/11 was an inside job .. yet america has no guts to touch iran . . think logically people . one time ufo is seen in mexico then russia then i dont know maybe somewhere and now as u say pakistan . . why are aliens so jobless that they come on each country and flash their so CALLED UFO and run away? . . we are being mind effed! . . wake up :) and stop the immaturity !

Either Pakistan has gone ahead in Advance aerodynamics or the US has come here to spy on Pakistan Technology.

Either way the idea that there is Inteligence life form on another galaxy is so far fetched.

If Aliens are already here, then why are they hiding? If they are studying humans, then why is it taking them so long?

I only believe what is in the Quran. If these things were so important to mankind and Islam, it would been mentioned in the Quran.

Maybe there are aliens out there, maybe there are other planets full of life but the question is whether human will get to see it all. Allah made everything within bounds. No matter how clever or wise a sparrow is, it will never learn to speak like us. Similarly no matter how advanced we become we still maybe not be able to know everything there is.

Back
Top Bottom