What's new

UFO: Myth or Reality?

Its not a myth at all there are too many facts already laided out there to many stories .. to many cover ups and major religons speak something close to it thats why we race to space to explore.. furtheremore, if you dont seem to belive then you dont there always will be ones that do and ones that dont its time the gov of the world declare it and prove it and show it but they dont cuz the scare of panic between us human.

UFOs just don't need to be alien aircrafts, it could might just be a jet which people cannot identify. As for aliens I believe that they exist but they would probably not come into any contact with us. There are some planets out there which scientists think can support life but they are very far from us and would take years for a probe to reach them.

I thinks it's probably just the latest tech being tested by military scientists. Since nobody is aware of them, except the persons involved in the project, it's termed by everyone as UFO.

If someone thinks these are aliens strolling in our skies to launch an attack, well, you need to take some time-off from science-fiction movies.

A majority of UFO sightings are probably hoaxes, reported by people wanting the media attention or people who simply confused something for something else. (For example, weather balloons, natural occurences, etc.) and those can be easily refutable. But there are those big ones that just can't, at least not explained in a difinative manner. (Roswell, being chief among them)

Perhaps aliens exist.
Perhaps they are so far ahead of us that they believe us to be too primitive (an idea copied from Star Trek). I mean the statistics point towards there being some intelligent life out there.

And if there isn't, then we should damn well respect mankind a whole lot more.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom