What's new

UFO: Myth or Reality?

Kamakazi 69

Reaction score
Hi guys.
Firstly, If a thread like this exists, feel free to delete this one.

So guys, what are your views on UFOs?

the full form tells it Unidentified Flying Objects-------all the rumors arise because the person who reports a UFO has not identified/saw only after the object has left the place......its like calling a weird jet track as a ufo .........

It can be a myth or it can be reality. But i prefer the latter one. How we can negate the existence of the an advanced alien species who might have bend or broken some physics laws.

I heard somewhere that, since the aliens are advanced, they will try to contact with only the advanced species on earth, and that species is not humans but some Dolphins and Whales.

Last edited:
Unidentified flying object (commonly abbreviated as UFO or U.F.O.) is the popular term for any aerial phenomenon whose cause cannot be easily or immediately identified by the observer. The United States Air Force, which coined the term in 1952, initially defined UFOs as those objects that remain unidentified after scrutiny by expert investigators,[1] though the term UFO is often used more generally to describe any sighting unidentifiable to the reporting observer(s). Popular culture frequently takes the term UFO as a synonym for alien spacecraft. Cults have become associated with UFOs, and mythology and folklore have evolved around the phenomenon.[2] Some investigators now prefer to use the broader term unidentified aerial phenomenon (or UAP), to avoid the confusion and speculative associations that have become attached to UFO.[3] Another widely known acronym for UFO in Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian is OVNI.

Studies have established that the majority of UFOs are observations of some real but conventional object—most commonly aircraft, balloons, or astronomical objects such as meteors or bright planets—that have been misidentified by the observer as anomalies while a small percentage of reported UFOs are hoaxes.[4] Only a small percentage of reported sightings (usually 5 to 20%) can be classified as unidentified flying objects in the strictest sense (see below for some studies).

Some scientists have argued that all UFO sightings are misidentifications of natural phenomena[5] and historically, there was debate among some scientists about whether scientific investigation was warranted given available empirical data.[6][7][8][9][10] Very little peer-reviewed literature has been published in which scientists have proposed, studied or supported non-prosaic explanations for UFOs. Nevertheless, over the years UFOs have been the subject of many investigations that have varied widely in scope and scientific rigor.

UFO reports became frequent after the first widely publicized U.S. sighting, reported by private pilot Kenneth Arnold in 1947, that gave rise to the popular terms "flying saucer" and "flying disc." Since then, millions of people have reported that they have seen UFOs.

258134136c8fb990d93cb577796c1658.jpg

this painting i something 500 years or more years old.now see in its left and right

I think that the "UFO"'s we see in the media are pure fantasy of people needing attention. But I believe that we aren't alone in the universe. It's statistically impossible for us humans to be the only living creatures in the universe.

Unidentified flying object (commonly abbreviated as UFO or U.F.O.) is the popular term for any aerial phenomenon whose cause cannot be easily or immediately identified by the observer. The United States Air Force, which coined the term in 1952, initially defined UFOs as those objects that remain unidentified after scrutiny by expert investigators,[1] though the term UFO is often used more generally to describe any sighting unidentifiable to the reporting observer(s). Popular culture frequently takes the term UFO as a synonym for alien spacecraft. Cults have become associated with UFOs, and mythology and folklore have evolved around the phenomenon.[2] Some investigators now prefer to use the broader term unidentified aerial phenomenon (or UAP), to avoid the confusion and speculative associations that have become attached to UFO.[3] Another widely known acronym for UFO in Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian is OVNI.

Studies have established that the majority of UFOs are observations of some real but conventional object—most commonly aircraft, balloons, or astronomical objects such as meteors or bright planets—that have been misidentified by the observer as anomalies while a small percentage of reported UFOs are hoaxes.[4] Only a small percentage of reported sightings (usually 5 to 20%) can be classified as unidentified flying objects in the strictest sense (see below for some studies).

Some scientists have argued that all UFO sightings are misidentifications of natural phenomena[5] and historically, there was debate among some scientists about whether scientific investigation was warranted given available empirical data.[6][7][8][9][10] Very little peer-reviewed literature has been published in which scientists have proposed, studied or supported non-prosaic explanations for UFOs. Nevertheless, over the years UFOs have been the subject of many investigations that have varied widely in scope and scientific rigor.

UFO reports became frequent after the first widely publicized U.S. sighting, reported by private pilot Kenneth Arnold in 1947, that gave rise to the popular terms "flying saucer" and "flying disc." Since then, millions of people have reported that they have seen UFOs.

copying and pasting from wiki doesn't make you look smarter =P.
but yea i don't think there are any aliens who live among us or anything.

258134136c8fb990d93cb577796c1658.jpg

this painting i something 500 years or more years old.now see in its left and right

I don't think that 500 years old mate =P.

and thats just a pic you can't make your judjment on that mabey artis thinks it sumthing else and we think its a UFO.

I don't think that 500 years old mate =P.

and thats just a pic you can't make your judjment on that mabey artis thinks it sumthing else and we think its a UFO.

No.it is 500 yrs old.it the same pic i saw in documentary on tv.and there they told this all.

Back
Top Bottom