What's new

ÜIke Yönetimi

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the f@ck is wrong with you guys?... YSK is the only true source, not these AA f@gs.

~40% are known so far...

~60 Million votes in just 1,5 hours are you serious?... lol even Aliyev and Bahceli allegedly gratulate him...everyone who believes AA is a retard.

To iyi hahaha. Hesabiniz tirtladi
Bir hesap yaptigimi hatirlamiyorum, tek dedigim ikinci tura kalma ihtimali var ve eger bu durum olursa Erdoganin isi zorlasacak, Erdoganin napip edip ilk turu kazanmasi lazim.
Eger aksini iddia edeceksen buyur kaynagini göster.

Hahahaha it's funny how you arab/armenian ottoman fags are celebrating yet you don't even know that Erdogan hasn't won.

I am a Turk. And I am sick and tired of being lead by a Georgian muslim. The time has come :)

In Turkish we have a word "anten tak" Its a tragedy that you say you are such a Turk but you cant even f**ing write in Turkish.

Attachments

• EE_1621877.jpg
    EE_1621877.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 17
What pushed to hold an election 16 months earlier is still on the table. That means there will absolutely be anohter early election.

CHP has found the leader.

IYI party has pushed the ruling one with its promises and declaration into making some moves and become a good alternative on the corner despite all blockages.

MHP has got the leash on the project party.

What the f@ck is wrong with you guys?... YSK is the only true source, not these AA f@gs.

~40% are known so far...

~60 Million votes in just 1,5 hours are you serious?... lol even Aliyev and Bahceli allegedly gratulate him...everyone who believes AA is a retard.
And where do you get YSK numbers from?

Hahahaha it's funny how you arab/armenian ottoman fags are celebrating yet you don't even know that Erdogan hasn't won.

I am a Turk. And I am sick and tired of being lead by a Georgian muslim. The time has come :)

I know your type would much perfer to be ruled by EU/Armenia/Russia/Kurds.

We have CHPKK to thank for giving HDPKK a place in the parliament.

you are right, then you can asume iyi parti. Mhp have is own voters stay 12 procent, the stories that ulkuculer will go to iyi is failed.
AKP'den MHP'ye %5'lik bir oy oranı kaydı, bu bir gerçektir. MHP'den %5 ve CHP'den de %5'lik bir dilim ise IYI partisine geçti. Sırf bundan dolayı MHP oy oranını koruyabildi. Bu tespit neden önemlidir? Çünkü AKP'den IYI partisine geçiş olmadı.

And where do you get YSK numbers from?

YSK statement on Social Medias.
One hour ago they claimed that just 37% are counted.

You think they can count ~58million votes in just 2 hours... lol

Sizleri inceden inceye yollayalim hadi bakalim hadi...

Her secim ayni aglama sizlama hadi bakalim solugunuzu avrupa mahkemesinde alin..

@xenon54 , @Deliorman , @Islamic faith&Secularism , @OguzSenturk , @Adıvar , @blackeyes90 , @cabatli_53 , @UkroTurk , @Targon sizleri bi soyle alalim lutfen ve izleyin:

tenor.gif

These votes are not counted by 1 person. Roflmao man you guys are really going crazy hahaha
Yoo, beim öyle bir derdim yok, diyelim Erdogan kazandi en azindan kendi yarattigi gelecek sorunlarin altindan kendisi kalkmak zorunda kalacak, sizde cikip Ince bir ayda ülkeyi batirdi diyemiyeceksiniz.
Hadi kabetti diyelim ozamanda ülkeyi terk eder herhalde, benim icin hava hos. :enjoy:
Bencede, iyi olan kazansin, dedigim gibi benim icin hava hos. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom