What's new

UEFA EURO2016

So Germany does it again in penalty shootout then! No Country can match Germany when it comes to penalties... Nerves of steel these lot have!

Im sad we lost but cant blame our team. They played great and did their best and were equal to germany. In the end it wasnt enough so maybe next time
It was an amazing show! Both teams played great.

That was one hell of a penalty shoot-out.
Was indeed, the number of blunders made... Even the commentators had lost it at one point. Exciting Shoot-out though.

PS: A German fan, have always been. Just too good.
Neur is a beast, just look at him and his performance in World cup...

Last edited:
These were the worse penalty by Germans especially in the begining

[video]
& they still managed to go through. When you have two of the best goalies involved, one can't expect to score with every kick. Reputation of Germans in penalties alone can put off the opposition!

Les Bleus will hopefully win their 3rd EURO and the third international trophy as hosts after the EURO in 1984 and World Cup in 1998. A win this year would also mean that France would equal Germany's and Spain's record 3 wins.

Iceland is a nice fairytale story but it must and will end tonight.:coffee: Also we should not forget that Iceland already did their most important job in this tournament and that was eliminating the English.:rofl::lol::enjoy:

Actually Deschamps is the greatest enemy of success. I still do not understand why he is the manager and some of his player selections! I hope that he can prove me wrong.

Germany are favorites but I think that they are not as strong as previously. Argentina would have won the World Cup final in 2014 had it not been for their wastefulness. The serial bottler Higuaín is especially guilty here. Also Khedira is injured while Hummels (big weakness for Germany) is suspended and Gómez is doubtful as he got injured yesterday. There are good chances of winning as France has much better individualists IMO.

Players like Pogba must step up though. Griezmann and Payet have already shown their worth.

Lastly it is a shame that we cannot have a "real" final. For instance FR-DE. Instead we will have a team like Portugal in the final (most likely) that are yet to win a single game! I doubt that Wales can make another huge upset against Portugal.

I talked about Deschamps and his strange selections earlier in this post and what do I see? Moussa Sissoko of all people in the starting lineup.o_O

http://www.lequipe.fr/info-continue/euro16/30534

Now watch him score the deciding goal.:rofl:

Game over. As expected. Great performance so far.

Last edited:
@A.P. Richelieu @bobo6661 Promising. :p:

'Heimir Hallgrímsson has warned France that they "haven't seen Iceland's best game yet" as his remarkable side look to deny the ambitious hosts a berth in the semi-finals.'
image.jpeg

France vs Iceland half time score 4-0:haha:
Going to sleep :sleep: no interest left in today's match. France's gonna win this hands down.

Oh well..If there was any doubts about how pathetic team England is, French just helped to clear that today!:p:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom